1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    10 Feb '17 05:16
    Originally posted by galveston75
    Sure it gives us goals. Most humans need them.
    What happens is you consistently miss those goals? Is there some kind of disciplinary process?
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    10 Feb '17 05:19
    How do you know how I treat my children in that situation? Your only getting the basic information and not the emotional feelings that come with the discipline of a loved one who committed a gross sin and at the time showed no repentance.
    You make it sound like I almost enjoyed it or something. You need to realize that when it comes to discipline from ...[text shortened]... f that discipline. And that's all explained in the bible if you would only read it and apply it.
    We have had first hand witness of how your organisation deals with dicsent from @beauroberts.
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    10 Feb '17 05:25
    I didn't judge him, Jehovah did.
    Hmm an interesting comment. It is a slippery slope when one starts treating people badly and blaming your "god" for doing it. Most of the religious terrorism in the world is the extreme end of this psychological phenomena.

I wonder what crime it was that your child committed that Jehovah "judged" him for. I sincerely hope that his ostracism has triggered in him the strength of spirit to free himself from your cult.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree