1. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    07 Feb '17 14:151 edit
    Originally posted by leunammi
    Do you really believe there is a difference between republicans and democrats, they have both had a hand in making the US what it is today, and they both endeavor to weaken it even further; they have the same agenda! I am no fan of Trump, but with him having been elected I think speaks volumes to the dissatisfaction of the people in this country with the s ...[text shortened]... has put the US so far into the hole, I don't know if it is even possible to climb out. Sheesh.
    Of course there's a difference. Obama has been a great president. I'm not sure what exactly you mean by "so far into the hole". What hole? By all reports, the US is better now than it was when he took office. All of you Republican apologists standing back supporting them when they couldn't give a rat's ass how the typical American is doing, middle America supporting another of the same criminal group that put them where they are today, the 1%, makes me want to vomit. And then, instead of rightfully blaming the obstructionist, do-nothing Republicans who want to privatize government so that nobody benefits except their corporate buddies, you blame the one man who actually had your back in the face of the Republican onslaught on liberty and justice in America. Stupid doesn't even really begin to cover how badly people like you shoot themselves in the foot by voting Republican and then blame the Democrats for trying to save your sorry asses.

What's been happening in this country since the inauguration is exactly how the religious right will embrace the antichrist when he shows up. It's just disgusting.
  2. Joined
    28 Aug '16
    Moves
    07 Feb '17 14:51
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Of course there's a difference. Obama has been a great president. I'm not sure what exactly you mean by "so far into the hole". What hole? By all reports, the US is better now than it was when he took office. All of you Republican apologists standing back supporting them when they couldn't give a rat's ass how the typical American is doing, middle Amer ...[text shortened]... tly how the religious right will embrace the antichrist when he shows up. It's just disgusting.
    Of course there's a difference. Obama has been a great president. I'm not sure what exactly you mean by "so far into the hole". What hole?

The national debt has nearly doubled under the Obama administration of all presidents combined back to FDR. That Hole!
    The unwillingness of presidents and those that seek to be presidents to address the debt as a problem is wrong, and it will bankrupt our country if it hasn't already. But you say Obama was a great president, I just don't agree.

All of you Republican apologists standing back supporting them when they couldn't give a rat's ass how the typical American is doing,

I am not an apologist for any party, especially the republicans; you have me confused with someone else.

I won't bother addressing the rest of your rant, because it does not apply to me. In my opinion, the US lost in this election no matter who was chosen. It is just that one candidate is worse than the other depending on what values you hold dear.
  3. Joined
    28 Aug '16
    Moves
    07 Feb '17 14:54
    Stay tuned for more Fox Fake News.
    What is fake Suzi, everything I have stated is true. BTW, it did not come from FOX... I cannot stand that news channel or any other network news, I do not watch any of it. I have used my reading skills. Do you do that?
  4. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    07 Feb '17 16:15
    Originally posted by galveston75
    Just wondering if anyone has caught the statement that Mr Trump has made many times now about all living here in this country "will salute the flag"?
    So if this is really eventually enforced somehow, what are all of your thoughts on this especially knowing that we the JW's can't do that?
    Is being forced to pledge ones allegiance to a government real freedom?
    Is being forced to pledge one's allegience to a god real freedom?
  5. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    07 Feb '17 20:59
    Originally posted by JS357
    Is being forced to pledge one's allegience to a god real freedom?
    I'm not being forced on any level. I love my God Jehovah. He promises that very soon in fact, to cleanse the earth of all wickedness and to eventually bring our planet back to the garden he had originally purposed for all humans to live in perfect health and with no death as our eventual enemy.
    No promise up until today that God has made has not come true. This is unlike what man has done in trying to rule humans which will never work with our imperfections and with the influence of Satan.
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    07 Feb '17 21:16
    I'm not being forced on any level..
    Don't you have to report in how much witnessing time you have done?
  7. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    07 Feb '17 21:231 edit
    Stay tuned for more Fox Fake News.
    I just heard about all the fake news against Hillary on the campaign trail.
    I try to tell it like it is- more like how I see it... point is that I would criticize Hillary just as much if she were elected.
  8. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    07 Feb '17 22:46
    I'm not being forced on any level. I love my God Jehovah. He promises that very soon in fact, to cleanse the earth of all wickedness and to eventually bring our planet back to the garden he had originally purposed for all humans to live in perfect health and with no death as our eventual enemy.
    No promise up until today that God has made has not come t ...[text shortened]... ing to rule humans which will never work with our imperfections and with the influence of Satan.
    It isn't how the compliant are treated that we judge whether force is being used. It is how the non-compliant are treated.
  9. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    08 Feb '17 00:22
    Originally posted by divegeester
    What's wrong with being organized and in wanting to keep track of ones working for Jehovah in trying to educate others about the TRUTH'S in the bible and hopefully helping to make their life's better, and also knowing where we do go door to door so we won't miss anyone?
    I know you personally don't want to answer to anyone which is one reason you hate the JW'S but who knows, maybe some day you'll pull a Saul on us?
  10. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    08 Feb '17 00:23
    It isn't how the compliant are treated that we judge whether force is being used. It is how the non-compliant are treated.
    I personally try not to judge anyone.
  11. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    08 Feb '17 00:26
    We all try...
  12. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    08 Feb '17 06:011 edit
    Non-responsive. I didn't say otherwise. I said, "It isn't how the compliant are treated that we judge whether force is being used. It is how the non-compliant are treated."

Do you ascribe to a faith that treats non-compliant people differently than compliant people? Yes, no?
  13. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    08 Feb '17 06:06
    I thought you told us a story about how you ostracized your own son for a long period of time after you judged him. Was that anecdote about someone else and not about you personally?
  14. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    08 Feb '17 07:40
    Non-responsive. I didn't say otherwise. I said, "It isn't how the compliant are treated that we judge whether force is being used. It is how the non-compliant are treated."

Do you ascribe to a faith that treats non-compliant people differently than compliant people? Yes, no?
    If you know the bible and have read the examples of how God's people in the past handled ones who were not following God's directions or compliant as you say, you would know my answers. If one is non compliant to God's ways that are clearly written down in the bible, then ones who are compliant have to follow God's direction on how to handle those situations.
    No different in that most societies of the world that try to maintain piece and certain levels of a decent society that have to handle ones who do not want to conform to that societies rules, many times they have to be treated differently. Right???????
  15. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    08 Feb '17 07:43
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Yep.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree