1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    26 Sep '12 15:491 edit
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    God created man in His own image. So look at yourself for an idea of the image of God, even though it has become an imperfect image now.
    In reality, it was the other way round, man made the concept of god in HIS own image, and that's how all gods are made, every one, including yours.

So I can mention, say, Thor, or Pan, or Hermes, etc., and you would immediately say, those are false gods, but I say to you, ALL god's are false, fairy tales made up by men to control other men and subjugate women. And it works.
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    26 Sep '12 16:211 edit
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    In reality, it was the other way round, man made the concept of god in HIS own image, and that's how all gods are made, every one, including yours.

So I can mention, say, Thor, or Pan, or Hermes, etc., and you would immediately say, those are false gods, but I say to you, ALL god's are false, fairy tales made up by men to control other men and subjugate women. And it works.
    I thought you were only about 70 years old. I did not know you were old enough to be there when man created god or did the devil appear to you and tell you all of this great knowledge.
  3. Joined
    29 Mar '09
    Moves
    28 Sep '12 03:15
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    are you saying you dont understand god?
    If there is a god then it may be as hard to comprehend him as for us to comprehend the many dimensions of reality. We only experience our world as we see it. Unless an experiment can be set up to test things we have to rely on observation. If the bible is right about God Almighty then how screwed up heaven must be. I do believe there is a good chance God exists but aint gona find him in the bible. Hell fire shows how man made that book is.
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    28 Sep '12 16:04
    I thought you were only about 70 years old. I did not know you were old enough to be there when man created god or did the devil appear to you and tell you all of this great knowledge.
    71 but who's counting... Statistically unlikely that YOUR god is THE god. There have been thousands of totally man made concepts of some god or other, that you will admit. The gods of Rome, ancient Greece, India among many many more.

So you have convinced yourself that YOUR god is not man made unlike those other totally inferior god's you read about.

Either all the ancient gods are real or none are. That would include your Christian version as well.
  5. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    28 Sep '12 18:40
    71 but who's counting... Statistically unlikely that YOUR god is THE god. There have been thousands of totally man made concepts of some god or other, that you will admit. The gods of Rome, ancient Greece, India among many many more.

So you have convinced yourself that YOUR god is not man made unlike those other totally inferior god's you read about.
    ...[text shortened]... all the ancient gods are real or none are. That would include your Christian version as well.
    One should be able to conclude from logic that there must be one true God before there could be any fake ones. 😏

HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord! Holy! Holy! Holy!
  6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    28 Sep '12 18:59
    One should be able to conclude from logic that there must be one true God before there could be any fake ones. 😏

Of course you would construe your illogic to avoid your cognitive dissonance. My logic is correct. ALL gods are man made, and all feelings of being in the presence of god is all inside your head and we have scientific proof of that. Magnetic stimulation of a certain area of the brain invokes the feeling of the presence of a god.
  7. Jo'Burg South Africa
    Moves
    28 Sep '12 19:10
    http://phys.org/news/2012-09-slow-moving-odds-life-earth-space.html
    What a load of nonsense! The same people probably created the FSM! Go figure.
  8. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    28 Sep '12 20:43
    Originally posted by Nicksten
    What a load of nonsense! The same people probably created the FSM! Go figure.
    So you are a Phd astrophysicist and have work that shows otherwise. Can we see it?
  9. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    29 Sep '12 02:34
    Of course you would construe your illogic to avoid your cognitive dissonance. My logic is correct. ALL gods are man made, and all feelings of being in the presence of god is all inside your head and we have scientific proof of that. Magnetic stimulation of a certain area of the brain invokes the feeling of the presence of a god.
    But there were also false prophets among the people, even as there will be false teachers among you, who will secretly bring in destructive heresies, even denying the Lord who bought them, and bring on themselves swift destruction. And many will follow their destructive ways, because of whom the way of truth will be blasphemed. By covetousness they will exploit you with deceptive words...But these... speak evil of the things they do not understand.
    (2 Peter 2:1-3,12 NKJV)

10. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    29 Sep '12 13:42
    But there were also false prophets among the people, even as there will be false teachers among you, who will secretly bring in destructive heresies, even denying the Lord who bought them, and bring on themselves swift destruction. And many will follow their destructive ways, because of whom the way of truth will be blasphemed. By covetousness they will ex ...[text shortened]... ot understand.
    (2 Peter 2:1-3,12 NKJV)

HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord! Holy! Holy! Holy![/b]
    Words, words, and more words, all written by men. If they were inspired by a god, let that god inspire you to prove its existence. Why don't you call on that god to show itself at least? Come down in a giant blue cloud to an active session at UN headquarters or something, stop all the BS.
  11. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    30 Sep '12 03:25
    Words, words, and more words, all written by men. If they were inspired by a god, let that god inspire you to prove its existence. Why don't you call on that god to show itself at least? Come down in a giant blue cloud to an active session at UN headquarters or something, stop all the BS.
    He will be coming soon enough. You better hope He doesn't come now for you are not ready to meet your Maker. 😏
  12. Standard membersumydid
    Aficionado of Prawns
    Not of this World
    Moves
    30 Sep '12 03:27
    It's a lot more believable than 'god did it'. I'll bet you didn't even read it did you.
    And then there are some who believe life came from other planets AND God did it.

Google Zecharia Sitchin for an interesting and scholarly approach to this idea.
  13. Jo'Burg South Africa
    Moves
    30 Sep '12 14:39
    So you are a Phd astrophysicist and have work that shows otherwise. Can we see it?
    No I don't - I just used common sense - no degree needed to see when someone or something is nonsense. If you are saying that the people who came up with this crap has Phd's, it only shows how pathetic their lecture was.

Technically, this explanation differs from Christianity and abiogenesis (how life formed on earth) which every evolutionist believe in.

My best guess is that the same people that believe in evolution and the origin of life are seeing what we as Christians see in the biggest lie yet, and now something else must have put life on earth??? HA HA it is getting a bigger joke by the day.
  14. Jo'Burg South Africa
    Moves
    30 Sep '12 14:49
    oh my! God has been a discussion thousands of years ago and even as there are many scriptures that provides good enough evidence of the existence of God, you still think it is something in our brain?

Have you actually read your post, if you believe the crap you wrote then you should believe in God too! How can you go against the very proof that you believe in.
  15. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    30 Sep '12 15:18
    Originally posted by Nicksten
    oh my! God has been a discussion thousands of years ago and even as there are many scriptures that provides good enough evidence of the existence of God, you still think it is something in our brain?

Have you actually read your post, if you believe the crap you wrote then you should believe in God too! How can you go against the very proof that you believe in.
    Er, that so-called proof you think you know about is words, words, and more words. If some god or other wants to show itself, fine, after I check myself out of a mental hospital for hallucinations, I might believe too. Other than that, humans telling me there is a god, especially the christian god, are out of luck. Like I said, even when I was 7 I saw the hypocrisy in christianity, later in all religions since gods are man made not the other way round. You have anything better than 'the proof is in the bible'?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree