New study of how life got here, lithopanspermia:

New study of how life got here, lithopanspermia:

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
07 Oct 12

Originally posted by RJHinds
Enjoy your fairy tale for grownups while you can. New discoveries are proving evolution does not exist. It will soon be called intelligent design. 😏
ha!! intelligent design!! possibly (after the flood) the worst argument christians have. there are some many examples of poor design its hilarious that people would think there are any brains behind it.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
07 Oct 12

Originally posted by stellspalfie
ha!! intelligent design!! possibly (after the flood) the worst argument christians have. there are some many examples of poor design its hilarious that people would think there are any brains behind it.
You must be one of those poor designs with no brains behind it. 😏

Moves
07 Oct 12

You must be one of those poor designs with no brains behind it. 😏
im glad my stupidity has helped prove there is no such thing as intelligent design. nice to have you aboard the good ship atheist rj.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
07 Oct 12

im glad my stupidity has helped prove there is no such thing as intelligent design. nice to have you aboard the good ship atheist rj.
Who says you could not be designed intentionally with no brain? 😏

Moves
07 Oct 12

Who says you could not be designed intentionally with no brain? 😏
you! you referred to my intelligence as proof of poor design. unless you are saying god designed me poorly. which is it?

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
07 Oct 12

Enjoy your fairy tale for grownups while you can. New discoveries are proving evolution does not exist. It will soon be called intelligent design. 😏
You really live in a fantasy world.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
07 Oct 12

you! you referred to my intelligence as proof of poor design. unless you are saying god designed me poorly. which is it?
Oh, did I do that. It must be my old age. Perhaps you are not using your intelligence wisely. I am not a Guru with all the answers. I am just a redneck that happens to be a Christian. The Holy Spirit does not immeditely bestow on all us Christians infinite wisdom. We must learn like new-borns to the faith. 😏

HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord! Holy! Holy! Holy!

Moves
07 Oct 12

Oh, did I do that. It must be my old age. Perhaps you are not using your intelligence wisely. I am not a Guru with all the answers. I am just a redneck that happens to be a Christian. The Holy Spirit does not immeditely bestow on all us Christians infinite wisdom. We must learn like new-borns to the faith. 😏

HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord! Holy! Holy! Holy!
playing the 'crazy old fart' card again. you seem to have a deck full of them.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
07 Oct 12

playing the 'crazy old fart' card again. you seem to have a deck full of them.
Like that old song:

Deck the balls with lots of folly, folly lolly lol le la la la.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
08 Oct 12

Originally posted by VoidSpirit
"in the beginning god.." is one of the stories people made up. there are many other versions. the fields of science don't make up stories. they write theories then test those theories. if the tests fail, the theories are abandoned. if no tests exist at this time, the theory enters a pending phase until it can be tested.

so don't bother with the te ...[text shortened]... gry god shakes the pillars of the earth... and people turning to salt. that's a good one.
Except I don't believe that one was made up, it was passdown from the
source. With respect to science not making up stories, really people come
with new ways to suggest how and why things occured all the time. You
want to make those out to be something other than that, because they fit
what you want to see. The next "Theory" that comes along we can go over
it just like we did this one, the one before this one, the one before that one
and so on.
Kelly

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
08 Oct 12

Originally posted by KellyJay
Except I don't believe that one was made up, it was passdown from the
source. With respect to science not making up stories, really people come
with new ways to suggest how and why things occured all the time. You
want to make those out to be something other than that, because they fit
what you want to see. The next "Theory" that comes along we can go o ...[text shortened]... ust like we did this one, the one before this one, the one before that one
and so on.
Kelly
Why don't you have your god explain it all. I don't trust humans as far as I can throw them, and I am pretty weak.

Humans are the ones with a stake for having people believe in fairy tales, not a god.

If a human starts a religion it is that human getting all the goodies, power, women of choice, great places to live, personal servants and all that. God does not play a part in all that.

Seems perfectly reasonable the entire edifice of religion is man made, all of them.

And you are just one of the billions of duped people.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
08 Oct 12

Originally posted by sonhouse
Why don't you have your god explain it all. I don't trust humans as far as I can throw them, and I am pretty weak.

Humans are the ones with a stake for having people believe in fairy tales, not a god.

If a human starts a religion it is that human getting all the goodies, power, women of choice, great places to live, personal servants and all that. God ...[text shortened]... of religion is man made, all of them.

And you are just one of the billions of duped people.
Much of what you say is true. But don't let yourself be fooled by the fools. You must use reason and logic to come to the most logical conclusion as to why you have reason and logic and are not duped like many others.

Where did you get your brain? Do you really believe it just happened with no explanation and no reason? Is that logical?

Where did something come from? Did something just "evolve" from nothing? Is that logical?

If a creation exists, isn't it logical to believe there must have been a creator. If you see a painting, you would not believe that it just "evolved" from nothing. You would immediately believe there was a painter. You see a building and you know there was a builder. You see an automoble and you know it had a maker and designer. Why is it so hard for so many people to admit that the universe had a maker and designer.

Your brain had to be designed to function so you can use reason and logic. Ask yourself is it more logical to conclude that the brain evolved from nothing or that it was specifically designed and made for a purpose? You are the judge. Make your decision.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
08 Oct 12

Much of what you say is true. But don't let yourself be fooled by the fools. You must use reason and logic to come to the most logical conclusion as to why you have reason and logic and are not duped like many others.

Where did you get your brain? Do you really believe it just happened with no explanation and no reason? Is that logical?

Where did s ...[text shortened]... was specifically designed and made for a purpose? You are the judge. Make your decision.
Where did you get YOUR brain? How many times have we said the origin of life is a totally separate science from evolution? You keep wanting to perpetuate your fantasy but like all relics, yours will be gone in a few more generations, maybe you will be the last relic of ancient worthless ideas, left in the wilderness wondering what in the hell just happened.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
08 Oct 12
1 edit

Originally posted by sonhouse
Where did you get YOUR brain? How many times have we said the origin of life is a totally separate science from evolution? You keep wanting to perpetuate your fantasy but like all relics, yours will be gone in a few more generations, maybe you will be the last relic of ancient worthless ideas, left in the wilderness wondering what in the hell just happened.
Okay, that is a good start. Life did not come about by evolution, right?

So did the matter in the universe and the forming of the planets and stars come about by evolution or might God have created matter and light and gave some matter life?

P.S Be logical now.

V

Windsor, Ontario

Moves
08 Oct 12
1 edit

Okay, that is a good start. Life did not come about by evolution, right?

So did the matter in the universe and the forming of the planets and stars come about by evolution or might God have created matter and light and gave some matter life?

P.S Be logical now.
"