No need to be like Christ ?

No need to be like Christ ?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
23 Aug 16

Originally posted by Fetchmyjunk
So when you say someone doesn't have a clue about something yet fail to give any reason why that is the case then in your mind you have built a solid case?
You are making my case more solid. You, a professed Christian, dont know what the commandments of Jesus are and how it relates to your entry into the Kingdom of God.

Christianity is astray ... far, far astray from the truth.

I hope you take corrective action.

Garbage disposal

Garbage dump

Moves
23 Aug 16

Originally posted by Rajk999
You are making my case more solid. You, a professed Christian, dont know what the commandments of Jesus are and how it relates to your entry into the Kingdom of God.

Christianity is astray ... far, far astray from the truth.

I hope you take corrective action.
So by your reconning you are the only person on these threads that 'knows' the commandments of Christ? And you demonstrate that by saying good bye each time you feel cornered?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
23 Aug 16
6 edits

The passages are stating clearly that there are some Christian saints whose sins are so grevious that they will not enter the Kingdom of God and these will be destroyed.

They will not perish forever. Those who are not worthy of the reward, "suffer loss" but are themselves saved.

(First Corinthians 3:15)

But that is a little besides the point. You have vehemently opposed and criticized each and every time, practically, I expounded on practical helps in following the available and living Lord Jesus.

You can choose to interpret as you wish. I will say with what they say clearly.

There is no need to interpret much with First corinthians 3:15. All one needs to do is QUOTE IT.

" If anyone's work is consumed, he will suffer loss, but he himself will be saved, yet so as through fire."

There is not much need for interpretation. You just take it as it is stated.

How your personal experience changes the teachings of Jesus and the Apostles is a mystery that I dont care to understand.

My experience confirms not changes His teaching.
To be a witness for Jesus includes speaking of how Jesus has changed your life.

If you don't do any of that then maybe you should question if any of your life HAS been effected by Jesus Christ. Others will wonder.

Or are you just into "Do as I say do." And they should not do as you do? Then you're no better than the degraded Christianity you rail against, are you ?

"Don't do as I do. Do as I SAY do!" - A preacher with no personal experience.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
23 Aug 16

Originally posted by Fetchmyjunk
So by your reconning you are the only person on these threads that 'knows' the commandments of Christ? And you demonstrate that by saying good bye each time you feel cornered?
All Christians know the commandments of Christ. Many do not realise how critical following these are for their eternal life, as churches do not preach Christ. They preach another doctrine. Basically Christ said if you dont follow these commandments you would not enter the Kingdom of God. Your claim that I have not discussed these before is a lie.

You have cornered no one. You ask foolish questions and repeat these over and over. Maybe if you learn to discuss rather than ask childish questions I will be more likely to respond.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
23 Aug 16

Originally posted by sonship
The passages are stating clearly that there are some Christian saints whose sins are so grevious that they will not enter the Kingdom of God and these will be destroyed.

They will not perish forever. Those who are not worthy of the reward, [b]"suffer loss"
but are themselves saved.

(First Corinthians 3:15)

But that is ...[text shortened]... "Don't do as I do. Do as I SAY do!" - A preacher with no personal experience.[/b]
No need to explain .. but there is a need to INCLUDE ALL THAT PAUL SAYS :

Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is.

If any man's work abide which he hath built thereupon, he shall receive a reward.

If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire. ..

If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are. (1 Corinthians 3:13-17 KJV)

DID YOU SEE THREE CLASSES OF CHRISTIAN SAINTS? NOT TWO.

First one does good works and receives a reward
Second does poor work but is still saved
Third DEFILES HIS BODY AND GOD DESTROYS HIM.

DESTROYS !!!

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
23 Aug 16
1 edit

All Christians know the commandments of Christ.

How many commandments of Christ are there,give or take 5 ?

Give me a rough count of the number of commandments of Jesus.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
23 Aug 16

All Christians know the commandments of Christ.

How many commandments of Christ are there,give or take 5 ?

Give me a rough count of the number of commandments of Jesus.
Try that with someone else. Im not the type to get drawn into irrelevancies ..

Want to talk about Christ commandments ... Im in.

Want to talk about how many there are? I know a couple 5 yr olds that will enjoy counting them with you.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
23 Aug 16

In my experience when one becomes a born again Christian it is much like a newborn child.

The first word many children learn is the word "No". A young believer in Christ will get a lot of speaking from the Holy Spirit just saying "No."

What you are about to do which you are accustomed to doing - No.
What you are about to say which is how you are accustomed to talking - No.

Where you are about to go, - No.

The commandments of Christ from within the innermost spirit are at first many "No" speakings. The believer is commencing on a life long journey to be transformed. First how we have been accustomed to living has to be much touched by the Holy Spirit.

"What you use to do, Do not do now"

I believe that this is the elementary stage. Then such saying "No" will gradually deepen. It touches the feelings and the thoughts.

What you are use to thinking at this juncture - No. Think instead along the lines of the word of God.

No, No, No.

The first commands of Jesus are, I think, what not to do. Every act of obedience to the Holy Spirit leads to some amount of strengthening of the spiritual nature. To deny yourself by taking His "No" leads to Him INCREASING within you.

Each act of baring the cross in self denial leads to resurrection. Death is the threshold of resurrection. Obeying the "No" of the Holy Spirit leads to Christ GROWING.

His speaking will be in accordance with what is in the Bible. So one HAS To digest the Bible. What God chooses to breath on to enliven to you personally will be too varied and too detail to predict. But His speaking will touch you personally and often you have a word of the Bible jump off the page at you. You have the feeling that someone has been watching you.

This is why I started the thread on Prayreading the Word. That is to not only nourish the inner man with the food of God's word but to store up the word for the Holy Spirit to speak His commands and leadings to you.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
23 Aug 16

In my experience when one becomes a born again Christian it is much like a newborn child.

The first word many children learn is the word "No". A young believer in Christ will get a lot of speaking from the Holy Spirit just saying "No."

What you are about to do which you are accustomed to doing - No.
What you are about to say which is how you are ...[text shortened]... d's word but to store up the word for the Holy Spirit to speak His commands and leadings to you.
In this post you are trying to demonstrate that you preach the commandments of Christ.

Quote me one passage from Christ which supports your post.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
23 Aug 16
2 edits

No problem.

" Abide in Me and I in you.

As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself unless it abides in the vine, so neither can you unless you abide in Me." (John 15:4)

Now it is your turn. Give me the approximate number of commandments of Jesus please. Just get it in the ballpark.

Want to talk about how many there are? I know a couple 5 yr olds that will enjoy counting them with you.

That's an evading excuse. You harp and harp on the commandments of Jesus, but you cannot tell us how many approximately there are.

F

Moves
23 Aug 16
1 edit

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
I did not actually accuse you of being a paedophile, I simply stated that you were masquerading as women on a site that allows minors. This is a fact. Why you were deceptively masquerading as a women on a site that allows minors is known only to you. I really don't think that you had any nefarious designs or machinations but you should be more car ...[text shortened]... duress, I was after all merely stating facts, but because it is not a subject for forum banter.
You kept saying, repeatedly, that "we simply don't know" if FMF is a pedophile. You kept asking, repeatedly, how can FMF "be trusted with children"? Over and over again.

Now, the point here is, if Matthew 11:19 reports that "they say" Jesus is a drunkard, chaney3 has to ask who "they" are and why would they say such a thing. In your case - insinuating that I am a pedophile - asking if I could be trusted with children etc. etc. - it's your sense of humour, your style of banter, and your forum persona to be as daft and unpleasant and as puerile as possible.

In the case of Jesus and the "they" in Matthew 11:19, chaney3 needs to ask why he thinks the "they" mentioned in the verse would make such accusations, just as he needs to ask why people like you and GHOST HUNTER and Seitse said the things you said about me.

Just as you had no evidence that I was a pedophile, but just repeatedly insinuated that I was anyway, there is also no evidence that Jesus was a "drunkard" except from the lips of people who didn't like him.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
23 Aug 16

No problem.

[b] " Abide in Me and I in you.

As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself unless it abides in the vine, so neither can you unless you abide in Me." (John 15:4)

Now it is your turn. Give me the approximate number of commandments of Jesus please. Just get it in the ballpark.

[quote] Want to talk about how many ...[text shortened]... and harp on the commandments of Jesus, but you cannot tell us how many approximately there are.[/b]
That quote is irrelevant to your post. Nothing you ever say is along the lines of what Jesus preached concerning righteousness and good works.

Do you really think asking me for the number of Jesus's commandments again will make me answer you? Ask again and again.

Did Jesus say that you must count them and know the number?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
23 Aug 16

This poster harps on "the commandments of Jesus as if Jesus is the new Moses with tablets in His hands.

The fact of the matter is that the leading of the Spirit of Christ within the Christian concerns too many millions of details that they could be listed.

How to speak - led by Jesus.
How to think - led by Jesus.
How to react - led by Jesus.

These commandments are often on a microscopic level touching not only the outward action but penetrating the in motive.

Says me only? No, says the Word of God.

" For the word of God is living and operative and sharper than any two-edged sword, and piercing even to the dividing of soul and spirit and of joints and marrow and able to discern the thoughts and intentions of the heart." (Heb. 4:12)

The living word of Jesus Christ commands down to the level of the thoughts and intentions of the heart. This is why He can be so EFFECTIVE of a Physician and Healer. For Jesus Christ does a truly INSIDE work of healing.

You have to let Jesus Christ into you and allow Him to make His home in your heart through faith. You must believe that Christ is raised, is alive, is AVAILABLE for that is the gospel.

What did the last Adam become ?? come on.

"the last Adam became a life giving Spirit" ( 1 Cor .15:45)

The commandments of the indwelling life giving Spirit are down to a microscopic level of thought and intention. He regulates a man finely from within discerning the boundary between self and Christ within the spirit -

" .. piercing even to the dividing of SOUL and [human] spirit "

Yes there are specific commands of Christ recorded in the NT, like "Love one another, as I have loved you." .

But the operation of these commandments on a daily and moment by moment bases is minute, detailed, fine, piercing to the motive, catching the thought life in a split second.

c

Moves
23 Aug 16

Originally posted by FMF
You kept saying, repeatedly, that "we simply don't know" if FMF is a pedophile. You kept asking, repeatedly, how can FMF "be trusted with children"? Over and over again.

Now, the point here is, if Matthew 11:19 reports that "they say" Jesus is a drunkard, chaney3 has to ask who "they" and why would they such a thing. In your case - insinuating that I am a pe ...[text shortened]... also no evidence that Jesus was a "drunkard" except from the lips of people who didn't like him.
In Mattew 11:19, it's worth noting that Jesus himself made the comment, something Rak is choosing to ignore. I didn't write it or say it.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
23 Aug 16

Originally posted by chaney3
I have admitted publicly on this forum that I've had personal battles with alcohol, so this question is important, for me.
Thew main personal battle you have chaney3 is to stop yourself behaving like a hypocritical, abusive child.