14 Apr '05 21:07

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

3. Standard memberDarfius
    The Apologist
    Moves
    14 Apr '05 22:20
    Originally posted by Omnislash
    Fire and brimstone! Serve or be destroyed! Submit or burn in unimaginable torment for all of eternity!

"Bow down before the one you serve.
    You're going to get what you deserve."

For the 505,747,639th time, you are unworthy to judge another man. Thump your bible all you wish, but do not judge another man, not one. Perhaps you forget that you yours ...[text shortened]... ent is so good, but your actions are so wicked. May the Lord remove the plank from your eyes. 🙁
    Show me where I passed judgement in that post. I merely told him what Scripture says the punishment will be should he continue in his ways.

My advice to you, Omni? Don't be one of the lukewarm that gets spewed out.
  4. Standard membertelerion
    True X X Xian
    The Lord's Army
    Moves
    14 Apr '05 22:26
    Originally posted by Darfius
    Show me where I passed judgement in that post. I merely told him what Scripture says the punishment will be should he continue in his ways.

My advice to you, Omni? Don't be one of the lukewarm that gets spewed out.
    "Depart from me; I never knew you Darfius."
  5. Standard membersasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    Walking the earth.
    Moves
    14 Apr '05 22:32

6. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    14 Apr '05 22:36
    Originally posted by Darfius
    For the 505747638th time, God is the [b]source of all happiness, love, joy and peace. You (should you continue to spit in the face of your Maker) will not be privy to any of that, for eternity. You will merely have time for your sins to grow and grow until your suffering becomes unbearable, and then you have eternity to go.[/b]
    Sounds like a line straight out of a mobster movie.

"If you remain a good friend of the family, the family will watch out for you. But if you're disloyal, then Frankie and Sal and Louie over here will mess up your face so bad your own momma won't recognize you. Capish?"
  7. Standard membersasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    Walking the earth.
    Moves
    15 Apr '05 18:32

8. Standard memberColetti
    W.P. Extraordinaire
    State of Franklin
    Moves
    15 Apr '05 19:13
    Originally posted by sasquatch672
    DARFIUS!!

Answer my question! Why aren't you serving God where He really needs you? Why aren't you evangelizing in a decrepit corner of the world that needs the light of Christ?
    I don't need to go anywhere but where you're at right now to evangelize. And besides, I think the most spiritually decrepit places are those that have heard the message already.

From what I've heard, the most difficult places for evangelizing are western European countries like Spain or England.
  9. Standard membertelerion
    True X X Xian
    The Lord's Army
    Moves
    15 Apr '05 19:16
    Originally posted by Coletti
    I don't need to go anywhere but where you're at right now to evangelize. And besides, I think the most spiritually decrepit places are those that have heard the message already.

From what I've heard, the most difficult places for evangelizing are western European countries like Spain or England.
    I would think Iran or Saudi Arabia would be pretty tough.
  10. Standard membersasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    Walking the earth.
    Moves
    15 Apr '05 19:431 edit

11. Standard memberColetti
    W.P. Extraordinaire
    State of Franklin
    Moves
    15 Apr '05 20:45
    Originally posted by telerion
    I would think Iran or Saudi Arabia would be pretty tough.
    Maybe. It might be easier to get people to listen to you, but the authorities might slap you in prison, assuming some mullah doesn't snuff you first. I believe attempting to convert someone is punishable by death according to Islam.
  12. Meddling with things
    Moves
    15 Apr '05 23:52

Yes, it must be tough for you rednecks trying to evangelise in Western Europe.

We have a history of religiuos wars and have a folk memory of the suffering that small minded religious bigots can cause. You turn up, over here, full of piss and vinegar and try to tell us about jesus as if we haven't had two thousand years of people telling us about jesus. There were people telling us about jesus when Texas was inhabited by unsophisticated simple people unable to read or write (just like today really). When the pilgim fathers set out for Plymouth Rock we had already had 1500 years of people telling us about jesus. Wycliffe had translated the bible into English before any English speakers settled on the American continent So it might appear a little arrogant for christians from the US to turn up here to try to convert us to the religion that your forebears took from us.

The racist oaf Franklyn Graham sponsors bigot to come into our schools to spread the bogus word. The cheek of it. Does he, and his fellow travellers on here, think we haven't got enough knowlege of christianity? We're not an unsophisticated continent and its about time you realised that we know what christianity offers, the people here who believe it choose their own style of belief and people like myself who reject it do so from a knowing choice.

Do you unederstand how to respect otherpeople's choices?
  13. Meddling with things
    Moves
    15 Apr '05 23:521 edit
    I believe attempting to convert someone is punishable by death according to Islam.
    You are a liar. LIAR LIAR PANTS ON FIRE
  14. Standard memberColetti
    W.P. Extraordinaire
    State of Franklin
    Moves
    16 Apr '05 00:01
    Originally posted by aardvarkhome
    You are a liar. LIAR LIAR PANTS ON FIRE
    It isn't? That what I heard. The Koran says to let the infidels live in peace as long as they don't try to convert any Muslims are worship in pubic. And if they don't behave, kill 'em. But I haven't read the Koran so I can't give you a reference.
  15. Meddling with things
    Moves
    16 Apr '05 00:11
    It isn't? That what I heard. The Koran says to let the infidels live in peace as long as they don't try to convert any Muslims are worship in pubic. And if they don't behave, kill 'em. But I haven't read the Koran so I can't give you a reference.
    Like you say, you haven't read the koran. I have read parts of it but not all. I have muslim friends and I know from what they tell me that what you say is a lie. They tell me Islam is scripturally tolerant of other faiths.

Before you come back with comments along the lines of 'well, they would say that', these are personal friends who are as sincere as my christian friends.

On the other hand, I know that life is made difficult (no killing, but harassment and occasionally imprisonment) for christian missionaries in Saudi, but I would suggest that Saudi is a corrupt mediaeval theocracy which violates human rights routinely. You should ask the question of your government, lead by the christian fool GWBush, why they support such a foul regime. Check out the Amnesty website, they have a fine section on religious oppression.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree