1. Joined
    07 Oct '04
    Moves
    16 Apr '05 00:17
    Originally posted by elvendreamgirl
    I don't know if I believ in God. My family is religious. I go to church and I feel good after I have gone. I pray. But I don't believe in miracles. I don't believe that God causes bad things or good things to happen to people. I don't believe in Heaven or Hell.
    And yet, I am a spiritual person. I am in awe of life on earth. I am amazed at how it ...[text shortened]... s. It worries and upsets me that I don't believe in God. But I am not sure that there is a God.
    hey, if you take time to pay attention to the LITTLEST things you know that god is real. everyday little things happen to me that make my life easier. i think they are caused, and planned by god. not all miracles are big enough to notice. you just gotta open your eyes and you see hundreds of miracles everyday, and little pieces of gods plan. for example: say im at school the day after i been absent. when i come back we are having a test, i throw up and have to go home. so i get time to study. people may think that is bad thing they threw up and look past the fact that they can study. but that happened for a reason and was caused by god. it was also part of his plan. please tell me if this was of any help and if you start to see little things like this and if you beleive now. 🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂
  2. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    16 Apr '05 07:34
    Originally posted by red king richie
    hey, if you take time to pay attention to the LITTLEST things you know that god is real. everyday little things happen to me that make my life easier. i think they are caused, and planned by god. not all miracles are big enough to notice. you just gotta open your eyes and you see hundreds of miracles everyday, and little pieces of gods plan. for exam ...[text shortened]... of any help and if you start to see little things like this and if you beleive now. 🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂
    God was obviously punishing you for your absentee ways, ya slacker.
  3. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    16 Apr '05 07:36
    Originally posted by sasquatch672
    DARFIUS!!

Answer my question! Why aren't you serving God where He really needs you? Why aren't you evangelizing in a decrepit corner of the world that needs the light of Christ?
    And how are you so sure that he's not?

You'd be surprised how many places in the world have internet access nowadays.
  4. Standard memberOmnislash
    Digital Blasphemy
    Omnipresent
    Moves
    16 Apr '05 21:20
    Originally posted by Darfius
    Show me where I passed judgement in that post. I merely told him what Scripture says the punishment will be should he continue in his ways.

My advice to you, Omni? Don't be one of the lukewarm that gets spewed out.
    Have you taken a moment to contemplate what you just said? Perhaps you lack an understanding of what "judgement" is.

I suppose I could ramble on about the numerous places in scripture where it clearly states that we are simply incapable of knowing another mans relationship with God, but I doubt anything I say to you would be fruitfull, as you will undoubtedly say the apple is an orange in your case.

I thank you for your advice, and I shall bear it in mind for all of the divine wisdom which is behind it. I would likewise offer advise to you. Get out a dictionary, look up "judgement". It's not too far away from "hypocrite". Then, perhaps, we can call apples....apples.
  5. Standard memberDarfius
    The Apologist
    Moves
    16 Apr '05 21:52
    Originally posted by Omnislash
    Have you taken a moment to contemplate what you just said? Perhaps you lack an understanding of what "judgement" is.

I suppose I could ramble on about the numerous places in scripture where it clearly states that we are simply incapable of knowing another mans relationship with God, but I doubt anything I say to you would be fruitfull, as you will un ...[text shortened]... ment". It's not too far away from "hypocrite". Then, perhaps, we can call apples....apples.
    Your P.C. stance sickens me. Take up your cross and follow Him, Omni.
  6. Standard memberOmnislash
    Digital Blasphemy
    Omnipresent
    Moves
    16 Apr '05 21:58
    Your P.C. stance sickens me. Take up your cross and follow Him, Omni.
    The feeling is mutual. Open your eyes and follow him Darfius.

Have you nothing constructive to say?
  7. Standard memberDarfius
    The Apologist
    Moves
    16 Apr '05 22:37
    Originally posted by Omnislash
    The feeling is mutual. Open your eyes and follow him Darfius.

Have you nothing constructive to say?
    If the Word of God is not constructive to you, then no. Do you have any interest in spreading the Word or are you concerned with making friends?
  8. Standard memberOmnislash
    Digital Blasphemy
    Omnipresent
    Moves
    16 Apr '05 22:48
    If the Word of God is not constructive to you, then no. Do you have any interest in spreading the Word or are you concerned with making friends?
    I am interested in a comprehensive understanding of the truth. Indeed Darfius, the word of God can be very constructive depending upon how it is used. Comprehensively and applied to daily life it is an amazing thing indeed.

A lack of comprehensive understanding of the word of God, much like most other things, breeds rather negative things, ranging from zealotry and heresy to unfounded disdain and misunderstanding.

That said, I will state once more that my relationship with God is neither of your concern, nor your ability to sway, nor your place to judge. I have a similar opinion of your relationship with the almight, but I also recognize it for what it is...the opinion of a lowly mortal, worthless and irrelevant. To tell you true, I have never been much concerned with spreading the word of God or making friends. I have found that I do what I find is correct, and I find both friends and God by that alone. Sometimes that might be stepping up to plate on behalf of the Christians, but sometimes it is also listening to what others think and being nonjudgemental.

If one honestly seeks the truth they shall find it. If one does not seek the truth, it is impossible for them to find.

Pax Vobiscum

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree