1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    28 May '14 00:49
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    The human race is essentially split into three categories or are you unaware of these designations. Caucasian, Mongliod and Negro. Now you can put it down to coincidence or dismiss it entirely but Noah also had three sons and the Bible gives some details as to the people that they were father to. Whether you accept the Biblical account is irrelevant to me but you asked the question and you got the answer.
    So you are asserting as a fact that Noah had a Caucasian son, a Negro son, and a Mongoloid son, am I understanding you right? Who did they have sex with in order to create the next generation and what were the human race categories of each of their first born children?
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    28 May '14 02:55
    Originally posted by FMF
    So you are asserting as a fact that Noah had a Caucasian son, a Negro son, and a Mongoloid son, am I understanding you right? Who did they have sex with in order to create the next generation and what were the human race categories of each of their first born children?
    These terms were not even in existence until the 18th century. All robbie is saying is that there are three main races of people that all the other races came from and there is scientific evidence that confirms that fact. And since there are three main races of people that all other races came from, it is interesting that that Noah, his wife, his three sons, and their three wives were the only people surviving the worldwide flood to repopulate the earth.
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    28 May '14 03:091 edit
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    ...Noah, his wife, his [b]three sons, and their three wives were the only people surviving the worldwide flood to repopulate the earth.[/b]
    Who did Noah's grandchildren procreate with? Their cousins? Their brothers and sisters?
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    28 May '14 03:12
    These terms were not even in existence until the 18th century.
    How did Noah manage to have a Caucasian son, a Negro son, and a Mongoloid son?
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    28 May '14 03:18
    ...there are three main races of people that all the other races came from and there is scientific evidence that confirms that fact.
    Was Noah himself a Caucasian, a Negro, or a Mongoloid?
  6. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    28 May '14 03:291 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    Who did Noah's grandchildren procreate with? Their cousins? Their brothers and sisters?
    You ask supid questions. Didn't you know that Noah's sons were married before the flood when there were still thousands of people alive. Oh, I see you said grandchildren. Well, that isn't much better. Obviously they had to start over just like Adam and Eve.
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    28 May '14 03:44
    You ask supid questions. Didn't you know that Noah's sons were married before the flood when there were still thousands of people alive. Oh, I see you said grandchildren. Well, that isn't much better. Obviously they had to start over just like Adam and Eve.
    So, who did Noah's grandchildren procreate with?
  8. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    28 May '14 05:511 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    So, who did Noah's grandchildren procreate with?
    I believe you guessed it already.
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    28 May '14 06:02
    I believe you guessed it already.
    Yes. Incest. It must strike even you as an inconvenient part of your theory.

The remaining two questions ~ which are not answered by simply calling them "stupid":

[1]Was Noah himself a Caucasian, a Negro, or a Mongoloid?

[2] How did Noah manage to have a Caucasian son, a Negro son, and a Mongoloid son?
  10. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    28 May '14 08:10
    Originally posted by FMF
    Yes. Incest. It must strike even you as an inconvenient part of your theory.

The remaining two questions ~ which are not answered by simply calling them "stupid":

[b][1]Was Noah himself a Caucasian, a Negro, or a Mongoloid?

[2] How did Noah manage to have a Caucasian son, a Negro son, and a Mongoloid son?
    [/b]
    If you don't rule out the supernatural, anything is possible.
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    28 May '14 08:183 edits
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    If you don't rule out the supernatural, anything is possible.
    Congratulations, Jesus himself said as much, 'with God all things are possible'.

Could it be that as water drips with constancy it may make a hole in a large rock that you have given up consigning your search for truth to merely unintelligent agencies and some progress has been made?

As to FMF question, the Bible does not say what Noah was and its entirely futile to speculate.

As R J Hinds has admirably pointed out, one can safely assume that Noah's sons were not married to the same woman and that they produced different looking offspring with different characteristics, which one might expect from three different women and three different men. He has also pointed out the rather feeble straw man argument as well, for no one is saying that Noah's sons were Caucasian, Mongoloid or Negroid and he has therefore every right to point out the stupidity of his question on that basis. Perhaps he thinks that their sons wives will transfer no racial characteristics to their respective off spring? Who can say? He further scrapes the bottom of the barrel asking rather obvious questions as to who procreated in attempt to make something of the rather old and tiresome argument of incest. Yawn.

I have never heard a credible materialistic reason yet why there should be three distinct features of mankind, did the monkeys climb down from the tress in China the same time they did in Europe and Africa?
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    28 May '14 08:27
    Congratulations, Jesus himself said as much, 'with God all things are possible'.

Could it be that as water drips with constancy it may make a hole in a large rock that you have given up consigning your search for truth to merely unintelligent agencies and some progress has been made?
    Does that mean you're going to sidestep all the questions on this page by offering the it was supernatural answer?

How about this one: Was Noah himself a Caucasian, a Negro, or a Mongoloid?
  13. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    28 May '14 08:32
    ...no one is saying that Noah's sons were Caucasian, Mongoloid or Negroid and he has therefore every right to point out the stupidity of his question on that basis.
    But it was you who said that there are three categories ~ Caucasians, Mongoloids and Negroids ~ in this world and that this was explained by Noah having three sons, which means my question can't be simply dodged by claiming it is stupid.
  14. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    28 May '14 08:34
    He further scrapes the bottom of the barrel asking rather obvious questions as to who procreated in attempt to make something of the rather old and tiresome argument of incest.
    If it was not incest then are you suggesting it was some kind of unrecorded virgin birth or other miracle? Claiming that the questions are "obvious" or "tiresome" is only dodging them.
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    28 May '14 08:373 edits
    Originally posted by FMF
    Does that mean you're going to sidestep all the questions on this page by offering the it was supernatural answer?

How about this one: Was Noah himself a Caucasian, a Negro, or a Mongoloid?
    Your question are either speculative or pure straw,

1. The Bible does not say what Noah was and we have no way of knowing, making the question as R J Hinds pointed out, not only rather futile but stupid as well. Do you normally ask questions that have no answer?

2. The assertion that Noah had three sons who were Caucasian, Mongoloid or Negroid is equally as stupid, for he had a single wife, that these three sons had different wives one would expect their off spring to be somewhat different from each other, especially so if they themselves had widely differing racial characteristics. After all I am married to an Asian and my kids have predominately racial characteristics of their mother, dark haired, brown eyed, sallow skinned.

No i am going to reject you arguments on the Biblical admonition to shun foolish questions and the fact that they are irrational,

Don't have anything to do with foolish and stupid arguments, because you know they produce quarrels - 2 Timothy 2:23

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree