Noah ~ the Islamic prophet

Noah ~ the Islamic prophet

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
28 May 14

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
take a look at humankind, you will find from China, all across the Russian steppes, Mongolia, Norther Afghanistan into Lapland, Northern Sweden and Norway all along the arctic tundra, across to North America and Alaska and down to south America Mongoloid peoples, in Europe and Asia minor into Iran and India, down to Sri Lanka you will find Caucasian and from Africa you will find Negroid. How hard can it be?
I'll take that as a no.

F

Moves
28 May 14

... no one is saying that Noah's sons were Caucasian, Mongoloid or Negroid ...
If not, then how does the Bible's "explanation" actually work?

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
28 May 14

take a look at humankind, you will find from China, all across the Russian steppes, Mongolia, Norther Afghanistan into Lapland, Northern Sweden and Norway all along the arctic tundra, across to North America and Alaska and down to south America Mongoloid peoples, in Europe and Asia minor into Iran and India, down to Sri Lanka you will find Caucasian and from Africa you will find Negroid. How hard can it be?
Here you are 'Mr Man of Science'. Here's something to peruse over.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongoloid#Genetic_research

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
28 May 14

Originally posted by FMF
Yes. Incest. It must strike even you as an inconvenient part of your theory.

The remaining two questions ~ which are not answered by simply calling them "stupid":

[b][1]Was Noah himself a Caucasian, a Negro, or a Mongoloid?

[2] How did Noah manage to have a Caucasian son, a Negro son, and a Mongoloid son?
[/b]
There was no such thing as an "Incest Law" in the time of Noah.

1. No.

2. Miracle, maybe.

F

Moves
28 May 14

Originally posted by RJHinds
There was no such thing as an "Incest Law" in the time of Noah.
I wasn't thinking in terms of a "law". I was more thinking that incest is biologically dangerous and also taboo in almost all cultures ~ even amongst people beyond the reach of "laws".

F

Moves
28 May 14

[1]Was Noah himself a Caucasian, a Negro, or a Mongoloid?

1. No.
So if you are stating Noah was not a Caucasian, a Negro or a Mongoloid, you must be suggesting that he was some kind of 4th race. What elements of this '4th race' did Noah pass on and are they still evident in the world today?

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
28 May 14

Originally posted by Proper Knob
Here you are 'Mr Man of Science'. Here's something to peruse over.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongoloid#Genetic_research
You apparently did not read robbie's reference or my quote of some parts of it that I repeat below:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1762596/

From your reference:

Using gene frequency data for 62 protein loci and 23 blood group loci, we studied the genetic relationship of the three major races of man, Caucasoid, Negroid, and Mongoloid. Genetic distance data indicate that Caucasoid and Mongoloid are somewhat closer to each other than to Negroid. Analysis of restriction site data for mitochondrial DNA also shows the same genetic relationship.

The results support the general view that the ancestry of the American Indian is predominantly Mongoloid. All European populations are genetically close to one another except the Lapps, whereas many African, Oceanian, and Amer-indian tribes show large extents of genetic differentiation. The major cause for this differentiation seems to be the bottleneck effect. The Polynesians, Micronesians, and Indonesians are more closely related to the Asian Mongoloids than to the Australoids in Australia and New Guinea. There are also indications that migration played an important role in forming the current genetic relationships among human races. The extent of genetic differentiation between human races is not always correlated with the degree of morphologic differentiation. The genetic differentiation at protein loci seems to occur largely by mutation, genetic drift, and isolation, whereas morphologic characters are apparently subject to stronger natural selection than "average protein loci."

I wonder if these guys are evolutionists. I believe they have been influenced by the evolution fairy tale of millions and billions of years.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
28 May 14

Originally posted by FMF
So if you are stating Noah was not a Caucasian, a Negro or a Mongoloid, you must be suggesting that he was some kind of 4th race. What elements of this '4th race' did Noah pass on and are they still evident in the world today?
I suggest that Noah was from the human race.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
28 May 14
1 edit

You apparently did not read robbie's reference or my quote of some parts of it that I repeat below:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1762596/

From your reference:

Using gene frequency data for 62 protein loci and 23 blood group loci, we studied the genetic relationship of the three major races of man, Caucasoid, Negroid, and Mongoloid. ...[text shortened]... believe they have been influenced by the evolution fairy tale of millions and billions of years.
I really don't care for what you have to say. 😏

F

Moves
28 May 14

I suggest that Noah was from the human race.
Of course. But if he was not a Caucasian, a Negro or a Mongoloid ~ as you have stated ~ what '4th race' are you suggesting he was?

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
28 May 14

I really don't care for what you have to say. 😏
That's because I always show how stupid you are.

😏

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
28 May 14

Originally posted by FMF
Of course. But if he was not a Caucasian, a Negro or a Mongoloid ~ as you have stated ~ what '4th race' are you suggesting he was?
I already told you that these terms were not invented until the late 18th century and that is A.D. NOT B.C. So Noah would not have been called any of those terms then nor would his sons because those are more modern terms. What Noah, his wife, his three sons and there three wives were called back then other than men and women we don't have a clue.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
28 May 14

That's because I always show how stupid you are.

😏
It's actually because you are an insufferable knobhead who is incapable of a coherent conversation, as well as a troll and a cheat. But hey, believe what you want if it makes you feel better Ron.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
28 May 14

It's actually because you are an insufferable knobhead who is incapable of a coherent conversation, as well as a troll and a cheat. But hey, believe what you want if it makes you feel better Ron.
Your problem is that you just can't stand the fact that I can be as intelligent as I am and disagree with you on evolution. Evolution is nothing but a stupid lie and a fairy tale to tickle the ears of atheists like you.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
28 May 14

Your problem is that you just can't stand the fact that I can be as intelligent as I am and disagree with you on evolution. Evolution is nothing but a stupid lie and a fairy tale to tickle the ears of atheists like you.
Thanks for succinctly proving my point Ron. 😏

Keep talking old man.