NT acceptance of homosexuality

NT acceptance of homosexuality

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

E

Moves
04 Jan 18

Originally posted by @fmf
I am not a hypocrite at all. You simply don't understand the discussion that's going on.
You keep telling yourself that.

F

Moves
04 Jan 18

Originally posted by @eladar
You keep telling yourself that.
Don't be such an oaf. The conversation is about what sanctions galveston75 believes his god figure will impose on him for befriending a "sinner" like a homosexual. It's got nothing to do with your oblivious attempt at a two-footed tackle regarding me and neo-nazis.

E

Moves
04 Jan 18

Don't be such an oaf. The conversation is about what sanctions galveston75 believes his god figure will impose on him for befriending a "sinner" like a homosexual. It's got nothing to do with your oblivious attempt at a two-footed tackle regarding me and neo-nazis.
Fact is we generally do not hang around with people we believe are immoral.

F

Moves
04 Jan 18

Fact is we generally do not hang around with people we believe are immoral.
That isn't the subject of the discussion.

F

Moves
04 Jan 18

That isn't the subject of the discussion.
Although maybe it can be made to be relevant.

Eladar: Fact is we generally do not hang around with people we believe are immoral.

Regardless of what people generally do and don't do, what action do you believe your god figure might take against you if you have a friend who is a homosexual?

E

Moves
05 Jan 18

Although maybe it can be made to be relevant.

Eladar: [b]Fact is we generally do not hang around with people we believe are immoral.

Regardless of what people generally do and don't do, what action do you believe your god figure might take against you if you have a friend who is a homosexual?[/b]
Are you asking me? If so I fail to see why you demand people to asnwer such idiotic questions.

F

Moves
05 Jan 18

Are you asking me? If so I fail to see why you demand people to asnwer such idiotic questions.
Bottoms up, Eladar, bottoms up!

E

Moves
05 Jan 18

Bottoms up, Eladar, bottoms up!
That the best you got?

F

Moves
05 Jan 18

That the best you got?
Try this: What action do you believe the Christian god figure will take against a Christain if he or she has a friend who is a homosexual? Bonus: do Jehovah's Witnesses' beliefs on this matter differ from those of other Christians.

E

Moves
05 Jan 18

Try this: What action do you believe the Christian god figure will take against a Christain if he or she has a friend who is a homosexual? Bonus: do Jehovah's Witnesses' beliefs on this matter differ from those of other Christians.
You really are quite dense.

F

Moves
05 Jan 18

You really are quite dense.
You have dodged it yet again. Is it that you don't actually know what you think the consequences are [maybe you've never thought it through], or is that you do know what the consequences are but you want to keep your opinions on the matter a secret?

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
05 Jan 18

So my take on your questions which I do believe we have answered to you not just from our thoughts but from the Bible itself, is it seems it would be clear by all we've told you that you should have somewhat of a grasp of why we believe as we do, for some reason you don't see it and can't understand why we act accordingly.
So I think that since you apparently don't believe in a God or at least don't understand him and why he has instilled in most humans a conscience that is usually a helper to most humans to know basic right from wrong issues and how even hanging out with someone we feel is a hinder to our own spirituality as well as our relationship with our god, you are seemingly very confused. Am I wrong?
My personal relationship with my God is one I take personally and one I don't want to damage just as I wouldn't want to hinder what I have with my earthly father if I insisted on doing something that either hurt him or even just upset him on any level. It's not going to happen.
So again I would never be hateful to anyone that is a homosexual and would help if they were in danger. But my relationship with Jehovah is stronger then my fear of upsetting one who is practicing a sinful life and not "hanging out" with them as a friend.

F

Moves
05 Jan 18

Originally posted by @galveston75
So again I would never be hateful to anyone that is a homosexual and would help if they were in danger. But my relationship with Jehovah is stronger then my fear of upsetting one who is practicing a sinful life and not "hanging out" with them as a friend.
I accept that all this is your belief and I understand it. But my question remains unanswered: What action do you believe your god figure would take against a Jehovah's Witness if he or she had a friend who was a homosexual?

F

Moves
05 Jan 18
1 edit

Originally posted by @galveston75
My personal relationship with my God is one I take personally and one I don't want to damage [it]...
What would this "damage" be? What would the consequences of this "damage" be for you in reality?

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
05 Jan 18

I accept that all this is your belief and I understand it. But my question remains unanswered: What action do you believe your god figure would take against a Jehovah's Witness if he or she had a friend who was a homosexual?
Oh my........ Lol. I've answered you on that yesterday. Nothing more I can say....