1. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    06 Jan '18 18:11
    Originally posted by @eladar
    Who should have carried out the adultress' execution according to Jesus? Romans?
    Let me know when you find out.
  2. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    06 Jan '18 20:06
    Originally posted by @js357
    Let me know when you find out.
    Those who are without sin. If one is without sin then one should execute those living in sin. This is why Jesus will be the one to ensure most will not inherit eternal life. He is the perfect one who is the one to execute.

It has nothing to do with Roman law.
  3. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    06 Jan '18 20:07
    Who executed Stephen and for what reason?
  4. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    06 Jan '18 20:09
    Why did the Jews not execute Jesus according to Matthew 26?
  5. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    06 Jan '18 21:16
    Why did the Jews not execute Jesus according to Matthew 26?
    You have your answers at hand.
  6. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    06 Jan '18 21:35
    You have your answers at hand.
    I am instructing you.
  7. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    07 Jan '18 01:22
    I am instructing you.
    The last time I was in Religion class was 10th grade. Do you take questions?
  8. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    07 Jan '18 01:44
    The last time I was in Religion class was 10th grade. Do you take questions?
    Sure, start up a thread. I am sure many will chime in.
  9. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    07 Jan '18 06:021 edit
    Those who are without sin. If one is without sin then one should execute those living in sin. This is why Jesus will be the one to ensure most will not inherit eternal life. He is the perfect one who is the one to execute.

It has nothing to do with Roman law.
    You have to be the largest knob I've had the misfortune to read their posts ever.

Jesus said, "Let he among you who is without sin throw the first stone," because he knew no one could do it. He wasn't advocating that people without sin should be executing those with sin. This is one of the most egregious examples of you using your bizarro interpretation of scripture to explain your worldview that I've seen yet.

Stop making Christians look stupid.
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    07 Jan '18 06:10
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    Jesus said, "Let he among you who is without sin throw the first stone," because he knew no one could do it.
    If a Christian homosexual engages in homosexual sex, is it "sinning" and, indeed, if the Christian persists with it, is it a case of willful "sin"?
  11. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    07 Jan '18 15:45
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    You have to be the largest knob I've had the misfortune to read their posts ever.

Jesus said, "Let he among you who is without sin throw the first stone," because he knew no one could do it. He wasn't advocating that people without sin should be executing those with sin. This is one of the most egregious examples of you using your bizarro interpretati ...[text shortened]... f scripture to explain your worldview that I've seen yet.

Stop making Christians look stupid.
    Who is the one who denies eternal life to most people?

It is Jesus. Why is it Jesus who gets to pass judgement on the spiritually dead? You do know that adultresses are among them. It is because he is perfect.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree