1. Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Apr '13 08:351 edit
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    Why would he want to do that? Did lots of white people paint themselves black and dress up in a zoom suit when black people were given their civil rights?
    no more hijacking the civil rights movement, for as we are aware, race is immutable whereas sexuality is not as we have been through again and again and again.
  2. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    23 Apr '13 08:38
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    no more hijacking the civil rights movement, for as we are aware, race is immutable whereas sexuality is not as we have been through again and again and again.
    could you be turned homosexual?
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    23 Apr '13 08:39
    supporting a moral stance and them framing it by decree should be a matter of concern for everyone who values the free exercise of the faculty of conscience.
    Dismantling institutionalized discrimination does not mean you have to 'be gay' "by decree" or do anything at all against your "free exercise of the faculty of conscience".
  4. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    23 Apr '13 08:39
    That's where you and me differ. You don't see it as a civil rights issue because of your fundamentalist religious beliefs, me and most of the rest of the populace who are not shackled by Bronze Age Jewish mythology see it differently. But that's the not the issue here. I'm wondering why you think Wolfgang would want to dress in a leotard paint himself etc and join a gay parade.
  5. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    23 Apr '13 08:40
    Ok i see, giving support to a morality and then framing it by decree. Wow. Move over the meanest medieval monk! I'll look out for those guys riding incognito in bowler hats and pin strip suits the next gay parade that passes by.
    they are dressing outrageously to make a point, to draw attention to themselves, how they are proud of who they choose to boink. if the world wouldn't treat being gay like a disease, they wouldn't need to stand out.

what gay people do you know that wear angel wings to work?
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Apr '13 08:45
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    That's where you and me differ. You don't see it as a civil rights issue because of your fundamentalist religious beliefs, me and most of the rest of the populace who are not shackled by Bronze Age Jewish mythology see it differently. But that's the not the issue here. I'm wondering why you think Wolfgang would want to dress in a leotard paint himself etc and join a gay parade.
    you and the rest of the populace, you really think that the rest of the populace are up front about the acceptance of gayness? One only needs to read any kind of discussion on youtube or anywhere else the political correctness is not a factor and you will soon realise that people, especially the young, have strong views on it, not always positive.
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Apr '13 08:46
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    they are dressing outrageously to make a point, to draw attention to themselves, how they are proud of who they choose to boink. if the world wouldn't treat being gay like a disease, they wouldn't need to stand out.

what gay people do you know that wear angel wings to work?
    what gay people do you know where a shirt and tie to a gay parade?
  8. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    23 Apr '13 08:48
    Sigh such a stance has already been attempted many times and i can assure you i spend the majority of my time day dreaming about the female torso, but you never mind about that, I await the day when we meet again on the chessboard for in the interim I have been preparing Kings Indians and sharp Nimzos for the Ice maidens pawn to boldly step up to d4! ...[text shortened]... e to the memory of those valiant chess men and wish them well in the feasting halls of Valhalla!
    " i spend the majority of my time day dreaming about the female torso"

im sure you meant your wifes torso and do not spend the day objectifying women. spending all day thinking of women must be pretty tough considering you cannot masturbate. anywhoo shouldnt you be perusing healthier, more godly thoughts than spending all day with your mind in the gutter.
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    23 Apr '13 08:49
    you and the rest of the populace, you really think that the rest of the populace are up front about the acceptance of gayness? One only needs to read any kind of discussion on youtube or anywhere else the political correctness is not a factor and you will soon realise that people, especially the young, have strong views on it, not always positive.
    One only needs to read any kind of discussion on youtube or anywhere else?
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Apr '13 08:51
    Originally posted by FMF
    Dismantling institutionalized discrimination does not mean you have to 'be gay' "by decree" or do anything at all against your "free exercise of the faculty of conscience".
    no one is saying that you do, you are missing my point, what has effectively transpired is that a moral stance has been framed by decree and that if your conscience does not accept the legitimacy of the moral stance and you seek to exercise it by for example refusing to allow a gay married couple into your establishment then you risk prosecution, as has happened many times, to cake makers in America and to hoteliers in the UK. What guarantees have been furnished to those who do not accept that gay marriage is legitimate and that they will not be prosecuted for saying so or acting in harmony with the dictates of their conscience?
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Apr '13 08:52
    Originally posted by FMF
    One only needs to read any kind of discussion on youtube or anywhere else?
    Indeed, gays are generally held in derogatory terms, gay ass etc etc etc etc
  12. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    23 Apr '13 08:53
    what gay people do you know where a shirt and tie to a gay parade?
    i already told you why the gay parade is such a carnival. they are dressing loudly to make a point. that they don't care much what your notions of "normal" are. that they are happy with their choices. that you need to deal with it.
  13. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    23 Apr '13 08:53
    of course reading posts of youtube is an excellent way to get an even distribution of current social opinions. do you look at lots of youtube clips that result in debates around homosexuality? what kind of clips are you watching?
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Apr '13 08:54
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    " i spend the majority of my time day dreaming about the female torso"

im sure you meant your wifes torso and do not spend the day objectifying women. spending all day thinking of women must be pretty tough considering you cannot masturbate. anywhoo shouldnt you be perusing healthier, more godly thoughts than spending all day with your mind in the gutter.
    Sir I was an artist, I spent a considerable time in life drawing classes drawing various aspects of the anatomy, please dont for a moment think that this is the same as perusing page 3 of the Sun.
  15. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    23 Apr '13 08:55
    no one is saying that you do, you are missing my point, what has effectively transpired is that a moral stance has been framed by decree and that if your conscience does not accept the legitimacy of the moral stance and you seek to exercise it by for example refusing to allow a gay married couple into your establishment then you risk prosecution, as ...[text shortened]... will not be prosecuted for saying so or acting in harmony with the dictates of their conscience?
    The "moral stance" in question here is to seek an end to discrimination, not to codify your distaste or disapproval of other people's sex lives. If provision was made to address the concerns of privately owned businesses, would you then support the dismantling of institutionalized discrimination against homosexuals?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree