Obamacare vs Christianity, as blogger sees it--

Obamacare vs Christianity, as blogger sees it--

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
19 Jan 13

Originally posted by sonship
What do you think ?

Be bold. Take a position. Stand for a position and say "This is what I believe."
I have stated my position. Slavery is an immoral abomination, comparable with murder, kidnapping and rape. I am curious that there are Christians who would argue that it is permitted by God, and other Christians who beat around the bush to an extraordinary degree when asked if they too believe that it is permitted by God. If your religion does not forbid slavery - and does not do so unequivocally - then I think it is an abhorrent and despicable state of affairs.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
19 Jan 13

Originally posted by FMF
I have stated my position. Slavery is an immoral abomination, comparable with murder, kidnapping and rape. I am curious that there are Christians who would argue that it is permitted by God, and other Christians who beat around the bush to an extraordinary degree when asked if they too believe that it is permitted by God. If your religion does not forbid slavery ...[text shortened]... does not do so unequivocally - then I think it is an abhorrent and despicable state of affairs.
The last time I looked at this thread it was about Obamacare vs Christianity. You should go back to the correct thread to make your comments.

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
20 Jan 13
1 edit

Originally posted by KellyJay
Who are you to tell me what is or is not my religion?
You don't get to tell me what is and is not important in my life what is to be valued
or not, where the do you get off saying that?
Kelly
Stop misrepresenting posters you disagree with and answer their points honestly, unless that violates your religious beliefs

F

Moves
20 Jan 13

Originally posted by RJHinds
The last time I looked at this thread it was about Obamacare vs Christianity. You should go back to the correct thread to make your comments.
I was responding to content of sonship's post.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
23 Jan 13

Originally posted by kevcvs57
Stop misrepresenting posters you disagree with and answer their points honestly, unless [b]that violates your religious beliefs[/b]
So you can get to tell me what is and isn't something that has to do with my
faith and I don't get to complain about you doing it? I did answer your question,
I did not misrepresent you, it is you that had an answer go right over your
head.
Kelly