Obedience vs Disobedience

Obedience vs Disobedience

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
06 Sep 17
2 edits

Originally posted by @dj2becker
God is not accountable to anyone that I am aware of.
It's interesting how you passionately claim that there is one universal objective morality which is set by your version of god, and them at the same time happily explain that this god doesn't have to follow the same morality. It's pretty much the only thing you post about and is blatantly obviously incoherent as framework for morality.

Personally, I think your are trolling. But it is childlike and very boring.

F

Moves
06 Sep 17

I am not trolling you. Which thread did you post it on? If you can't even tell me that it might be you who is trolling.
It's not that I "can't tell" you. No, it's not that. It's that I'm not going to jump through what is ~ without a doubt ~ your troll hoop. 😉

Moves
06 Sep 17

God is not accountable to anyone that I am aware of.
It's interesting how you passionately claim that there is one universal objective morality which is set by your version of god, and them at the same time happily explain that this god doesn't have to follow the same morality. It's pretty much the only thing you post about and is blatantly obviously incoherent as framework for morality.

Moves
06 Sep 17

Originally posted by @divegeester

Morality is about the interaction between humans. You think if humans may not take a life whenever they please, the same should apply to God?

Moves
06 Sep 17
1 edit

Morality is about the interaction between humans. You think if humans may not take a life whenever they please, the same should apply to God?
You can address my post if you like.

I should point out that I'm nearly done with your trolling so if you want of keep me interested I suggest you start engaging like an adult instead of behaving like a child.

Moves
06 Sep 17

You can address my post if you like.

I should point out that I'm nearly done with your trolling so if you want of keep me interested I suggest you start engaging like an adult instead of behaving like a child.
Maybe you could also attempt to answer some questions rather than resort to insults?

Moves
06 Sep 17
2 edits

Maybe you could also attempt to answer some questions rather than resort to insults?
How do you reconcile your version of god torturing billions of people in hell for eternity with your notion of a universal absolute morality that comes from that same God?

Moves
06 Sep 17

How do you reconcile your version of god torturing billions of people in hell for eternity with your notion of a universal absolute morality that comes from that same God?
Would you mind quoting my words where I said my version of God tortures people for billions of years?

Moves
06 Sep 17
1 edit

Would you mind quoting my words where I said my version of God tortures people for billions of years?
How do you reconcile your version of god punishing people through eternal suffering in a burning hell for eternity, with your notion of a universal absolute morality that comes from that same God?

Moves
06 Sep 17
1 edit

Lol. Dodge, duck, evade.

Moves
06 Sep 17

How do you reconcile your version of god punishing people through eternal suffering in a burning hell for eternity, with your notion of a universal absolute morality that comes from that same God?
When did I say that God punishes people through eternal suffering in a burning hell for eternity?

Moves
06 Sep 17

When did I say that God punishes people through eternal suffering in a burning hell for eternity?
Do you deny being a believer in eternal suffering in hell?

Moves
06 Sep 17

Dodge, duck, evade...

Moves
06 Sep 17

Lol. Dodge, duck, evade.
I asked you a question that you are now ducking and diving to evade. Why do you just assume things about me that I haven't said? Is it because you are dishonest?

Moves
06 Sep 17

I asked you a question that you are now ducking and diving to evade. Why do you just assume things about me that I haven't said? Is it because you are dishonest?
How do you reconcile that your version of god operates to a different set of moral values than he expects you to?