1. At the Revolution
    Moves
    25 Oct '08 14:58
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    I said nothing about whores and savages. If I tell you a true and factual story, then its YOUR conclusion that your own people are whores and savages.

Can you confirm or deny the 3 points I made ?
    1. that all a man needs to do in Islam is to say 'I divorce You', three times and the divorce is final
    2. that Imams secretly perform marriages that are illeg ...[text shortened]... So if you want to hear more ... keep responding. If you are wise you will let this thread die.
    1. that all a man needs to do in Islam is to say 'I divorce You', three times and the divorce is final

Perhaps in Iran. But it is not so in Jordan, Egypt, Palestine, Lebanon, and Syria. So it is not so in Islam as a whole.

2. that Imams secretly perform marriages that are illegal (in the west) when he marries a woman to an already married man.

No. I require valid proof.

3. that sex=penetration only, and that some muslim women can and do use this as a loophole to commit other sexual acts without fear of condemnation by their counterparts ???

Also no.

And you think you know about Islam. You think you know Muslims. If this is what they're telling you, they're not Muslims. I require proof. Names, events, legal records, etc.
  2. Standard memberNemesio
    Ursulakantor
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Moves
    25 Oct '08 15:57
    Originally posted by scherzo
    You can really try to give some arguments instead of vilifying me and presenting Muslims as whores and savages.
    You are both vilifying each other. Both of you will have no shortage of material looking for bad
    Christians and bad Moslems in the media.

Moslems are not whores and savages. Some people who claim to be followers of Islam are.
    Christians are not whores and savages. Some people who claim to be followers of Christ are.

And when each of you cites some source showing whichever group behaving at their worst, the
    other one just has to say, 'That person is not a true believer,' in order to feel vindicated.

If you aren't going to concede that your representation of the respective 'other' isn't distorted,
    then you're both going to ride this carousel of hate for a long time.

Nemesio
  3. PenTesting
    Moves
    25 Oct '08 16:411 edit
    Originally posted by Nemesio
    You are both vilifying each other. Both of you will have no shortage of material looking for bad

Moslems are not whores and savages. Some people who claim to be followers of Islam are.
    Christians are not whores and savages. Some people who claim to be followers of Christ are.

And when each of you cites orted,

Nemesio
    I dont go around the forums begging people to respect Christianity or condemning those who dont. I never started a thread naming anyone and condemning them directly like Scherzo did. I dont hate muslims at all. I have many muslim friends and believe me muslim women are really nice. I think the Islamic culture have made them great companions. I dislike and will continue to condemn (in the stongest language tolerated by this site) acts of violence and intolerance by any religion. Those who indirectly support it by sweeping under the carpet are part of the problem.

Google : [ "I divorce you" islam ]
    and see for yourself the amount of problems muslim women have all over the world with husbands divorcing them without justification. In most countries the courts impose a 1 to 3 year period of separation before granting final divorce. The idea is to give the marriage every chance to work. Not in Islam.
    You will also see for yourself (as if anyone needs more proof) that Scherzo is a liar.
  4. At the Revolution
    Moves
    25 Oct '08 23:28
    Originally posted by Nemesio

And when each of you cites ...[text shortened]... orted,

Nemesio
    Did I ever say anything bad about Christians in particular and Christians as a group of 2 billion people?
  5. At the Revolution
    Moves
    26 Oct '08 23:44
    I dont go around the forums begging people to respect Christianity or condemning those who dont. I never started a thread naming anyone and condemning them directly like Scherzo did. I dont hate muslims at all. I have many muslim friends and believe me muslim women are really nice. I think the Islamic culture have made them great companions. I dislike and w ...[text shortened]... slam.
    You will also see for yourself (as if anyone needs more proof) that Scherzo is a liar.
    I dont go around the forums begging people to respect Christianity or condemning those who dont.

That's true. That's because most people on this forum have no need to condemn those who despise all Christians because almost no one does. Islam, on the other hand, is constantly vilified.

I dont hate muslims at all. I have many muslim friends and believe me muslim women are really nice.

I have some Nazi friends and let me tell you Nazis are really mean.

What is your point?!? That's meaningless!! (I don't have any Nazi friends, for the record, nor do I compare Nazism to Islam)

I dislike and will continue to condemn ... acts of violence and intolerance by any religion

You must despise yourself then.

I want you to give me figures, not a 6 year old kid with a website.
  6. At the Revolution
    Moves
    26 Oct '08 23:45
    I dont go around the forums begging people to respect Christianity or condemning those who dont. I never started a thread naming anyone and condemning them directly like Scherzo did. I dont hate muslims at all. I have many muslim friends and believe me muslim women are really nice. I think the Islamic culture have made them great companions. I dislike and w ...[text shortened]... slam.
    You've done enough. Have you no sense of decency, sir?!? Have you left no sense of decency???
  7. PenTesting
    Moves
    26 Oct '08 23:551 edit
    You've done enough. Have you no sense of decency, sir?!? Have you left no sense of decency???
    I think its Islam that is lacking in decency. Dont you think?
    I am just the messenger.
    Want to hear another story about Islam?
    Keep provoking me.
  8. At the Revolution
    Moves
    27 Oct '08 22:47
    I think its Islam that is lacking in decency. Dont you think?
    I am just the messenger.
    Want to hear another story about Islam?
    Keep provoking me.
    Have you no decency???!?!?!?!?!?! 😠

Don't you ever learn!!
  9. PenTesting
    Moves
    27 Oct '08 23:16
    Have you no decency???!?!?!?!?!?! 😠

Don't you ever learn!!
    You dont seem to learn. You love to hear about Islam.
    So my next story is based on muslim men beating their wives with the full support of Islam. In fact Islamic hadiths recommended beating your wife to keep her in line.
    Story coming up soon.
  10. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    30 Oct '08 03:191 edit
    http://www.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/africa/10/29/somalia.pirates/index.html

Al-Shabaab, an Islamic militant group that is waging a bloody battle for control of Somalia, is reported to be among groups receiving ransom money from pirates.
  11. PenTesting
    Moves
    01 Nov '08 23:59
    You dont seem to learn. You love to hear about Islam.
    So my next story is based on muslim men beating their wives with the full support of Islam. In fact Islamic hadiths recommended beating your wife to keep her in line.
    Story coming up soon.
    Surah 4:34. Men are the protectors and maintainers of women, because Allah has given the one more (strength) than the other, and because they support them from their means. Therefore the righteous women are devoutly obedient, and guard in (the husband's) absence what Allah would have them guard. As to those women on whose part ye fear disloyalty and ill-conduct, admonish them (first), (next), refuse to share their beds, (and last) beat them (lightly); but if they return to obedience, seek not against them means (of annoyance): for Allah is Most High, Great (above you all).

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree