Obsession and Islam

Obsession and Islam

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rc

Moves
18 Oct 08
1 edit

Originally posted by Rajk999
Respect, like love, cannot be bought, begged for or bargained for.
It has to be earned, and its free.
The fact is Islam has exactly the amount of respect it deserves, as do you !
can you comment on the texts that i had previously mentioned, a small reminder may suffice.

Mathew 5:43 'you heard that it was said, ‘You must love your neighbor and hate your enemy. However, I say to you continue to love your enemies and to pray for those persecuting you that you may prove yourselves sons of your father who is in the heavens, since he makes his sun rise upon wicked people and good and makes it rain upon righteous people and unrighteous. For if you love those loving you, what reward do you have? Are not also the tax collectors doing the same thing? and if you greet your brothers only, what extraordinary thing are you doing? Are not also the people of the nations doing the same thing? you must accordingly be perfect, as your heavenly father is perfect '

and 2 peter 3:9, ' God is not slow respecting his promise, as some people consider slowness, but he is patient with you because he does not desire any to be destroyed but desires all to attain to repentance'.

thanks robbie.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
18 Oct 08

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
can you comment on the texts that i had previously mentioned, a small reminder may suffice.

Mathew 5:43 'you heard that it was said, ‘You must love your neighbor and hate your enemy. However, I say to you continue to love your enemies and to pray for those persecuting you that you may prove yourselves sons of your father who is in the heavens, sin ...[text shortened]... s not desire any to be destroyed but desires all to attain to repentance'.

thanks robbie.
I thought you had figured it out and gotton past it.

I already told you the side of God that Kills very easily for disobedience or when it suits his purpose. Thats called intolerance. Yet you keep quoting passages that refers to petty nonsense about sun rising on the wicked ... calling that tolerance.

Twhitehead and others already told you that you dont seem to understand the meaning of simple words.

If you insist that God killing/punishing for disobedience to his commandments is tolerant then you win.

rc

Moves
18 Oct 08

I thought you had figured it out and gotton past it.

I already told you the side of God that Kills very easily for disobedience or when it suits his purpose. Thats called intolerance. Yet you keep quoting passages that refers to petty nonsense about sun rising on the wicked ... calling that tolerance.

Twhitehead and others already told you that you don ...[text shortened]... insist that God killing/punishing for disobedience to his commandments is tolerant then you win.
sorry how silly of me, but forgive me if I am wrong, i wonder if YOU, could offer up an interpretation as to the import of the sited verses rather than evade it with protestations about isolated words and references to the posts of others, its no point siting twitter as i don't actually read his posts anymore.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
18 Oct 08

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
sorry how silly of me, but forgive me if I am wrong, i wonder if YOU, could offer up an interpretation as to the import of the sited verses rather than evade it with protestations about isolated words and references to the posts of others, its no point siting twitter as i don't actually read his posts anymore.
First tell me how do you arrive at this :

".. As the scriptures clearly indicate god himself is the ultimate source of tolerance, ."

rc

Moves
18 Oct 08

First tell me how do you arrive at this :

".. As the scriptures clearly indicate god himself is the ultimate source of tolerance, ."
i already did and i am not going through it again, if you do not/cannot give interpretations because it may incriminate you with what you have previously stated then its ok, i really did want to hear what you thought regardless, im not trying to get you i just wanted to know, that's all.

BWA Soldier

Tha Brotha Hood

Moves
18 Oct 08

http://www.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/meast/10/18/iraq.main/index.html

s

At the Revolution

Moves
19 Oct 08

Respect, like love, cannot be bought, begged for or bargained for.
It has to be earned, and its free.
The fact is Islam has exactly the amount of respect it deserves, as do you !
No, it doesn't. It deserves much more than we give it, otherwise over 1 in 5 people in the world are terrorists bent on destroying the West.

W
Instant Buzz

C#minor

Moves
21 Oct 08

Originally posted by scherzo
I wonder who reported these?

Ooohhhh, the BBC. In the statistically most Islamophobic nation in Europe, with the possible exception of Denmark. And non-Muslims are not even allowed into the city or welcome in the country; who knows what "facts" some of these idiots cooked up? Especially since the Saudi govt. is a big oil supporter of the U.S. and is helping the oil empire?
You can be such a blind idiot at times. A total slave to small minded mis-information with little ability to take a step back and think. You are completely wrong on all counts in this post.

It is a tragedy that you can not see that the Danes were standing up for people like you.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
21 Oct 08
1 edit

Originally posted by Wheely
You can be such a blind idiot at times. A total slave to small minded mis-information with little ability to take a step back and think. You are completely wrong on all counts in this post.

It is a tragedy that you can not see that the Danes were standing up for people like you.
Well said.

I was looking at StarWars III recently and Padme, at the start of the evil Empire, said " ...And this is how liberty dies ... with thunderous applause" .

1.5 billion fools will be applauding if ever the press lose their freedom.

s

At the Revolution

Moves
23 Oct 08

Well said.

I was looking at StarWars III recently and Padme, at the start of the evil Empire, said " ...And this is how liberty dies ... with thunderous applause" .

1.5 billion fools will be applauding if ever the press lose their freedom.
Hey, hey ... Rajk?

Guess what Star Wars is?

Fiction!

I know religious people in general (especially Christians) have a hard time distinguishing fact from fiction. Actually the Palpatine thing was a metaphor for Dubya.

I think that Ariel Sharon was like Hannibal Lector. It means NOTHING.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
23 Oct 08

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
23 Oct 08

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
23 Oct 08
1 edit

Hey, hey ... Rajk?

Guess what Star Wars is?

Fiction!

I know religious people in general (especially Christians) have a hard time distinguishing fact from fiction. Actually the Palpatine thing was a metaphor for Dubya.

I think that Ariel Sharon was like Hannibal Lector. It means NOTHING.
Hey Scherzo, I heard you were a venerated member of the ONE POINT FIVE BILLION FOOLS CLUB. 😀 Heard you guys were waiting to applaud once Denmark clamped down on the freedom of the press.

By the way, there are many works of fiction that contain important life lessons. Try reading some of them. If you had been doing that, I would not have to tell you that you cant going around begging for respect. Just like you cant go around begging for love. Its pointless and you just look foolish. It shows a lack of selfrespect to be begging around the forums trying to get people to respect Islam. People will respect Islam IF AND ONLY IF Islam deserves it. Maybe in about 500 years or so it might. Today ... NO, it does not .. sorry.

Here is another little Islamic story for you. I have this muslim friend, a female who was divorced from her philandering Islamic husband. Apparently all he had to do was to go to the Imam and say 'I divorce her, 'I divorce her, 'I divorce her," and Boom ... she is history. The poor desperate girl then after 3 months finds another guy, a muslim (obviously becuase a muslim cannot get married to any other religion in a mosque) and gets married again. But here is the funny part. Her new husband is A MARRIED MAN. The Iman marries the girl to another married man. So the guy has 2 wives and sure enough in about 6 months she is trouble again. The second husband is treating her like garbage. She want a divorce. So when I met this girl about a year ago she realises that I am single and she is coming after me like a hungry lioness, and she is beautiful and sexy ... (like so many muslim girls). Then comes a piecie of information that has me still up to this day in shock. She tells me that under Islamic law, she can do all kinds of fun stuff with me as long as we dont have sex because she is married. Fun stuff ?? Anything she says, anything. Islam (koran, hadith, culture ... I dont know) defines sex only when there is penetraton. Anything else apparently is ok - blowjobs ... etc etc ? So .... me? I said honey you are married. I ran from that girl. Is she crazy or is that true ?

Oh ... before I forget. One of the few worthless pieces of fiction is the Koran.... ok? Remember that.

I know you enjoy my posts. So until next time.

s

At the Revolution

Moves
24 Oct 08

Hey Scherzo, I heard you were a venerated member of the [b] ONE POINT FIVE BILLION FOOLS CLUB. 😀 Heard you guys were waiting to applaud once Denmark clamped down on the freedom of the press.

By the way, there are many works of fiction that contain important life lessons. Try reading some of them. If you had been doing that, I would not have to tell ...[text shortened]... ction is the Koran.... ok? Remember that.

I know you enjoy my posts. So until next time.[/b]
You can really try to give some arguments instead of vilifying me and presenting Muslims as whores and savages.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
24 Oct 08
1 edit

You can really try to give some arguments instead of vilifying me and presenting Muslims as whores and savages.
I said nothing about whores and savages. If I tell you a true and factual story, then its YOUR conclusion that your own people are whores and savages.

Can you confirm or deny the 3 points I made ?
1. that all a man needs to do in Islam is to say 'I divorce You', three times and the divorce is final
2. that Imams secretly perform marriages that are illegal (in the west) when he marries a woman to an already married man.
3. that sex=penetration only, and that some muslim women can and do use this as a loophole to commit other sexual acts without fear of condemnation by their counterparts ???

As for giving you some arguments, I started off this thread with a question about deaths in Mecca and provided you with some supporting details. You never addressed that issue once.

I really dont think you know much about Islamic culture. I live among muslims and I can produce dozens of interesting stories about their ways and habits, some of which will surprise and disappoint you. So if you want to hear more ... keep responding. If you are wise you will let this thread die.