1. Standard memberNemesio
    Ursulakantor
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Moves
    07 Oct '08 23:23
    Originally posted by scherzo
    I wonder who reported these?

Ooohhhh, the BBC. In the statistically most Islamophobic nation in Europe, with the possible exception of Denmark. And non-Muslims are not even allowed into the city or welcome in the country; who knows what "facts" some of these idiots cooked up? Especially since the Saudi govt. is a big oil supporter of the U.S. and is helping the oil empire?
    Make it a fair discussion, Scherzo.

Present us with three, online searchable sources that you would trust
    for reports about terrorists. It would be helpful, too, if you would explain
    why you trust those sources.

Nemesio
  2. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    07 Oct '08 23:403 edits
    And non-Muslims are not even allowed into the city or welcome in the country; who knows what "facts" some of these idiots cooked up?
    http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1178708675932&pagename=JPost%2FJPArticle%2FShowFull
    Saudi officials have arrested a man in Mecca for being a Christian, saying that the city, which Muslims consider to be holy, is off-limits to non-Muslims.

http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=55884
    "The Grand Mosque and the holy city are forbidden to non-Muslims," said Col. Suhail Matrafi, head of the department in charge of Expatriates Affairs in Mecca.

http://www.asiarooms.com/travel-guide/saudi-arabia/mecca/mecca-overview/mecca-tourism.htm
    A few miles outside Mecca, there is a cutoff famed as the "Christian bypass". If you remain on the main highway, there is a police checkpoint just after the exit, where non-Muslims are barred from gaining an entry to the holy city.
  3. PenTesting
    Moves
    08 Oct '08 00:10
    Originally posted by DoctorScribbles
    http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1178708675932&pagename=JPost%2FJPArticle%2FShowFull
    Saudi officials have arrested a man in Mecca for being a Christian, saying that the city, which Muslims consider to be holy, is off-limits to non-Muslims.

"The Grand Mosque an ...[text shortened]... after the exit, where non-Muslims are barred from gaining an entry to the holy city.
    See ? Islam is not all bad.
    They are trying to protect non-muslims from the mindless rampaging by those crazies in Mecca.
  4. At the Revolution
    Moves
    08 Oct '08 19:57
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    I guess I better start taking my news from you. ..😀

Did you google it for yourself? Over 11,000 webpages came up with various news reports (not just the biased BBC) about deaths in Mecca. Read one of your liking. Or is the whole world wrong and the great Scherzo is right ... 😀
    Again about non-Muslims not being allowed in Mecca.

Also, I wouldn't act all high-and-mighty if I were you, given that far more massacres have been committed in the names of Christianity and Judaism than Islam.
  5. At the Revolution
    Moves
    08 Oct '08 20:02
    Originally posted by Nemesio
    Make it a fair discussion, Scherzo.

Present us with three, online searchable sources that you would trust
    for reports about terrorists. It would be helpful, too, if you would explain
    why you trust those sources.

Nemesio
    www.electronicintifada.net -- everyone hears about the "terrorist acts" committed by "Palestinian terrorists." The good folks at electronic intifada shows that the conflict is far more unbalanced than the Zionists would have you believe. And by default now, Zionism and Islamophobia are mixed irreversibly. It's like the Hitler-Stalin pact: two evils meet and set out to destroy the free world.

www.palestinemonitor.org -- similar to ei, just newer and not as up-to-date. Also more personal accounts than news stories.

www.btselem.org -- one of the few good Israeli organizations, aimed at exposing crimes against Palestinians in the West Bank. Some of the videos are horrific, as in NC-17. I wouldn't watch them if you haven't finished high school and college.

http://www.religioustolerance.org/islam.htm -- this site aims at debunking the mythology now permeating the religion.
  6. At the Revolution
    Moves
    08 Oct '08 20:02

"The Grand Mosque an ...[text shortened]... after the exit, where non-Muslims are barred from gaining an entry to the holy city.
    Well, what are you trying to prove? You just proved my point!
  7. At the Revolution
    Moves
    08 Oct '08 20:03
    See ? Islam is not all bad.
    They are trying to protect non-muslims from the mindless rampaging by those crazies in Mecca.
    Oh, yeah, great.

You disgust me. You should go to Israel and commence with killing Muslims like they do there. It'd suit you.
  8. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    08 Oct '08 21:526 edits
    Well, what are you trying to prove? You just proved my point!
    Hilarious that you would try to make that point after accusing me of exhibiting xenophobia.

And you think the ideology behind such a policy -- building a manned wall around a city and a bypassing road for all non-believers -- isn't an ideology to be feared? Do you really think the world would be a better place if this ideology were to spread widely across the world, such that being barred from major world cities based on your religion were the norm? Should London be off-limits to all non-Anglicans, Rome open only to Catholics, signs around the Frankfurt airport reading "Keinen Juden!", Salt Lake City open only to Mormons, New York City open only to Jews, Lancaster open only to the Amish (who I'm sure could build a hell of a city wall)?
  9. PenTesting
    Moves
    08 Oct '08 22:49
    Oh, yeah, great.

You disgust me. You should go to Israel and commence with killing Muslims like they do there. It'd suit you.
    Tell me when you joining the muslims, I will join the Israelis.
    Not to worry, you wont feel a thing. I will make it a clean shot.
    72 virgins will just suddenly appear in front of you.
  10. PenTesting
    Moves
    08 Oct '08 22:51
    www.electronicintifada.net -- everyone hears about the "terrorist acts" committed by "Palestinian terrorists." The good folks at electronic intifada shows that the conflict is far more unbalanced than the Zionists would have you believe. And by default now, Zionism and Islamophobia are mixed irreversibly. It's like the Hitler-Stalin pact: two evils meet and ...[text shortened]... e.org/islam.htm -- this site aims at debunking the mythology now permeating the religion.
    Ahem ... try to focus ... anything contradicting the BBC story on deaths in Mecca?
  11. Standard memberNemesio
    Ursulakantor
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Moves
    08 Oct '08 23:04
    www.electronicintifada.net -- everyone hears about the "terrorist acts" committed by "Palestinian terrorists." The good folks at electronic intifada shows that the conflict is far more unbalanced than the Zionists would have you believe. And by default now, Zionism and Islamophobia are mixed irreversibly. It's like the Hitler-Stalin pact: two evils meet and set out to destroy the free world.

Unless you are claiming that no Moslem as ever committed an act of
    suicide bombing, then this website is useless, since a search of suicide
    and bombing yields next to nothing. In fact, the website admits of such
    a thing:

http://electronicintifada.net/bytopic/faqs/340.shtml

So, this is not a web site that one can search for an unbiased view on
    suicide bombing; it's not a web site that one can search for the topic at
    all.

www.palestinemonitor.org -- similar to ei, just newer and not as up-to-date. Also more personal accounts than news stories.

Again, a search for suicide bombing yields precisely eight results, the
    most recent from precisely a year ago. Is it your contention that no
    Moslem has committed a suicide bombing since then?

www.btselem.org -- one of the few good Israeli organizations, aimed at exposing crimes against Palestinians in the West Bank. Some of the videos are horrific, as in NC-17. I wouldn't watch them if you haven't finished high school and college.

This is only local reporting. It has lists of casualties from suicide bombings,
    but only in Israeli/Palestinian areas. There is no coverage of Mecca
    whatsoever (it's not this site's aim).

http://www.religioustolerance.org/islam.htm -- this site aims at debunking the mythology now permeating the religion.

This is an excellent site for those who know little of Islam and would
    like to learn generally about what's beautiful about it. It's useless for
    searching on suicide bombing in Mecca, which was the point of the
    BBC articles which you refuted.

Care to try again?

Nemesio
  12. At the Revolution
    Moves
    09 Oct '08 00:01
    Hilarious that you would try to make that point after accusing me of exhibiting xenophobia.

And you think the ideology behind such a policy -- building a manned wall around a city and a bypassing road for all non-believers -- isn't an ideology to be feared? Do you really think the world would be a better place if this ideology were to spread wid ...[text shortened]... to Jews, Lancaster open only to the Amish (who I'm sure could build a hell of a city wall)?
    Rome is not the center of Catholicism. The Vatican is. Are non-Catholics allowed into the Vatican?

Exactly.

Also, Ron Howard and Co. were forced to leave Rome on the Vatican's orders when filming "Angels and Demons," the upcoming prequel to "The Da Vinci Code."

Nobody dares say anything against anyone Jewish anymore. They don't get that there's a difference between discriminating against Judaism (which, of course, is bad) and disliking some Jewish people (which may be ok, depending on the person).

And a wall is being built by Zionists to separate the West Bank from pre-'67 Israel.

So should we judge a religion by whether it allows non-believers into their most holy city?
  13. At the Revolution
    Moves
    09 Oct '08 00:02
    Originally posted by Nemesio
    [b]www.electronicintifada.net -- everyone hears about the "terrorist acts" committed by "Palestinian terrorists." The good folks at electronic intifada shows that the conflict is far more unbalanced than the Zionists would have you believe. And by default now, Zionism and Islamophobia are mixed irreversibly. It's like the ...[text shortened]... the point of the
    BBC articles which you refuted.

Care to try again?

Nemesio
    OK. Fine. 😠

www.obsessionthemovie.com

There, happy?!?
  14. At the Revolution
    Moves
    09 Oct '08 00:03
    Tell me when you joining the muslims, I will join the Israelis.
    Not to worry, you wont feel a thing. I will make it a clean shot.
    72 virgins will just suddenly appear in front of you.
    Oh my God, how could someone be so IDIOTIC???
  15. PenTesting
    Moves
    09 Oct '08 00:13
    Oh my God, how could someone be so IDIOTIC???
    Sorry, it 36 virgins ... right?
    Ok 36. I thought 72 was a bit much... 😀

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree