Online Disinhibition Effect

Online Disinhibition Effect

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
20 May 18

Originally posted by @secondson
I honestly did concider starting the thread.

When I posted about that in reply to the OP I wasn't certain it would be relevant to the OP, which is why I said I hesitated to post it.

Do you think it was? Never heard back from FMF about it so I'm not so sure it is. But even if I did hear back from FMF I think he'd rake me over the coals about it one way or the other. 😕
Post what you want. No need to await anyone's approval.

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
20 May 18

Originally posted by @divegeester
Well I guess that’s that then.
Not a problem. I'm good with the whole debate thingy. It's the nature of the beast of this forum. I take it all with a grain of salt.

Moves
20 May 18
1 edit

Not a problem. I'm good with the whole debate thingy. It's the nature of the beast of this forum. I take it all with a grain of salt.
Are you going to answer my other question...which you seem to be avoiding??

Moves
20 May 18

SecondSon seems to have disappeared just at the most interesting point of our discussion.

Moves
20 May 18

I honestly did concider starting the thread.

When I posted about that in reply to the OP I wasn't certain it would be relevant to the OP, which is why I said I hesitated to post it.

Do you think it was? Never heard back from FMF about it so I'm not so sure it is. But even if I did hear back from FMF I think he'd rake me over the coals about it one way or the other. 😕
SecondSon, you have been very forthright about this on the previous page.

So your opinion, is Romans1009 correct to “call me out” as someone who is ashamed of Christ?

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
20 May 18

So in your opinion, is Romans1009 correct to “call me out” as someone who is ashamed of Christ?
I think romans is trying to provoke you to emulation given your propensity for arguing against certain posters and giving a pass to the certain others whose posts are blatantly anti-Christian and unbiblical.

You should know the difference if you know the scriptures.

The Word of God is the offensive weapon in our arsenal against lies.

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
20 May 18

SecondSon seems to have disappeared just at the most interesting point of our discussion.
I had to go to the bathroom. 😉

Moves
20 May 18
1 edit

I think romans is trying to provoke you to emulation given your propensity for arguing against certain posters and giving a pass to the certain others whose posts are blatantly anti-Christian and unbiblical.

You remember we were talking about honesty, integrity and principle...here is your chance to show it...

In your opinion, is Romans1009 correct to “call me out” as someone who is ashamed of Christ?

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
20 May 18

Originally posted by @fmf
Post what you want. No need to await anyone's approval.
I don't need anyone's approval. I post what I want.

Moves
20 May 18

I had to go to the bathroom. 😉
Have you gone to the bathroom again?

Moves
20 May 18

"Unbiblical"? That's a very distasteful word.
I suppose the next step is to proclaim heresy and burn the offender live at the stake.

What if God truly does exist...but the bible is wrong?

Broaden your sources.
Do your homework.
Think for yourself.
Preach less.
Act kindly.

Moves
20 May 18

Have you gone to the bathroom again?
Perhaps it’s a bladder problem.

Moves
20 May 18
1 edit

Honesty, integrity and principle SecondSon....😉

F

Moves
20 May 18

I don't need anyone's approval. I post what I want.
Then why are you mumbling stuff like this...

When I posted about that in reply to the OP I wasn't certain it would be relevant to the OP, which is why I said I hesitated to post it. Do you think it was? Never heard back from FMF about it so I'm not so sure it is. 

Make your own decisions. Don't wait for me to help you with your hesitation.

Moves
20 May 18

Originally posted by @fmf
Then why are you mumbling stuff like this...

[b]When I posted about that in reply to the OP I wasn't certain it would be relevant to the OP, which is why I said I hesitated to post it. Do you think it was? Never heard back from FMF about it so I'm not so sure it is. 

Make your own decisions. Don't wait for me to help you with your hesitation.[/b]
He’s gone to the bathroom again, wait your turn ðŸ˜