Online Disinhibition Effect

Online Disinhibition Effect

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
20 May 18
1 edit

Originally posted by @secondson
So is yoking up with the troll that denies the truth about Jesus who you claim is your Lord and joining in with his hate speech and condemnation against the children of God.

Pathetic.
Is Romans1009 right to call me out as being "ashamed of Jesus Christ" or not?

It's a simple question and we both know why you won't answer it don't we - it's because you know I'm not ashamed of Christ but have allowed your integrity, your principle to be compromised and you won't call out Romans1009 as being wrong. Why not...because you cannot bear to side with me, against him.

Despite being a juvenile twerp, he's your "brother" right? He's against those who you don't like isn't he? me for example.

You are typical of the Christian presence in this forum, pouty and self-righteous, partisan and unprincipled.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
20 May 18

Originally posted by @rajk999
I see two kinds of people here...
Mature clear thinking ones
Immature muddle brained ones who constantly refer to those who disagree with them as trolls.
That may be true but the distinction I draw is primarily between principled and unprincipled; honest and dishonest.

These are the interesting aspects of this forum, the doctrine differences are just fuel for the fire so to speak.

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
20 May 18

Originally posted by @wolfe63
Another word that fits: Sanctimonious.
Hypocrites are sanctimonious.

Rajk calls Christians self-righteous while claiming that entrance into the kingdom of God requires good works. The Bible says that the righteousness acquired by good works are as filthy rags and are insufficient for acquiring the righteousness necessary for salvation.

But you wouldn't know anything about that would you?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
20 May 18

Originally posted by @divegeester
That may be true but the distinction I draw is primarily between principled and unprincipled; honest and dishonest.

These are the interesting aspects of this forum, the doctrine differences are just fuel for the fire so to speak.
And here I thought the main distinction you drew was between "about you" and "not about you". I guess that's what you mean by principled/unprincipled and/or honest/dishonest.

F

Moves
20 May 18

Originally posted by @suzianne to divegeester
And here I thought the main distinction you drew was between "about you" and "not about you". I guess that's what you mean by principled/unprincipled and/or honest/dishonest.
Why do you feel the need to guess what divegeeester means by "unprincipled" "dishonest", when he has told he explicitly and directly time and time again? Why would you have to "guess" in light of that?

Moves
20 May 18

Originally posted by @secondson
Hypocrites are sanctimonious.

Rajk calls Christians self-righteous while claiming that entrance into the kingdom of God requires good works. The Bible says that the righteousness acquired by good works are as filthy rags and are insufficient for acquiring the righteousness necessary for salvation.

But you wouldn't know anything about that would you?
So... you're saying that acting "holier than thou" and preaching the "good book" are more valuable to YOUR soul... than actually DOING something to aid the souls of others less fortunate than your divinely appointed self? 🙂

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
20 May 18

SecondSon seems to have disappeared just at the most interesting point of our discussion.
Picking a fight with another believer again?

Shockah!

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
20 May 18

You remember we were talking about honesty, integrity and principle...here is your chance to show it...

In your opinion, is Romans1009 correct to “call me out” as someone who is ashamed of Christ?
Yes, romans1009 is correct to call you out for exclusively picking nits with and attacking believers while ignoring blatantly abusive behavior and trolling by atheists.

And, imo, you do it to ingratiate yourself with atheists out of self loathing and the misplaced shame you feel in believing Jesus Christ was God in the flesh and was Resurrected.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
20 May 18

Have you gone to the bathroom again?
Settle down, tiger. Good grief.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
20 May 18

Perhaps it’s a bladder problem.
Wow. Now you’re attacking a believer for going to the bathroom and claiming he has a bladder problem?

Does your self loathing know no limit?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
20 May 18
1 edit

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
20 May 18

He’s gone to the bathroom again, wait your turn 😠
I see you’re teaming up with the forum’s premier atheist troll to attack a believer. Does that represent “honesty, integrity, principle,” tiger?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
20 May 18

An excellent attitude...so

In your opinion, is Romans1009 correct to “call me out” as someone who is ashamed of Christ?
Trying to pit believers against each other just like Kiddo and other atheists do. You’re shameless.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
20 May 18

SecondSon,

Here is what you said in reply to me:

divegeester:
You consider outing someone in public for this as showing integrity?

SecondSon:
“Right in front of everybody just as Paul called out Peter for his dishonesty before the whole church in Antioch.
Just as Jesus gave scathing rebuke against the Pharisees in public.
Just like every ...[text shortened]... .
If God be for us, who can stand against us?“

So, where is this big man now I wonder....
You’re raging, tiger. Settle down or it’s a timeout for you.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
20 May 18

As expected. No honesty, no integrity and no principle.

I’ll be here waiting to ask you again when you find the courage of you tough guy posts.
Are you displaying “honesty, integrity and principle” in badgering and attacking a believer and trying to pit two believes against each other?

Sick!