Online Disinhibition Effect

Online Disinhibition Effect

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
20 May 18

Originally posted by @secondson
I don't need anyone's approval. I post what I want.
An excellent attitude...so

In your opinion, is Romans1009 correct to “call me out” as someone who is ashamed of Christ?

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
20 May 18

Originally posted by @divegeester
Have you gone to the bathroom again?
It's early Sunday morning. I have a family here to relate to besides the few moments I have to spare for this debate. I will be posting sporadically and randomly for the next few hours. After that I can't say whether I'll be around for the rest of the day or not.

I'm in no hurry. Slow down. Take your time.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
20 May 18

SecondSon,

Here is what you said in reply to me:

divegeester:
You consider outing someone in public for this as showing integrity?

SecondSon:
“Right in front of everybody just as Paul called out Peter for his dishonesty before the whole church in Antioch.
Just as Jesus gave scathing rebuke against the Pharisees in public.
Just like everywhere else in the real world.
If God be for us, who can stand against us?“

So, where is this big man now I wonder....

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
20 May 18
1 edit

It's early Sunday morning. I have a family here to relate to besides the few moments I have to spare for this debate. I will be posting sporadically and randomly for the next few hours. After that I can't say whether I'll be around for the rest of the day or not.
Gosh, that post could be lifted straight from a Galveston75 waffley excuse to avoid a question.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
20 May 18
1 edit

I'm in no hurry. Slow down. Take your time.
As expected. No honesty, no integrity and no principle.

I’ll be here waiting to ask you again when you find the courage of you tough guy posts.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
20 May 18

After that I can't say whether I'll be around for the rest of the day or not.
I bet!

Haha

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
20 May 18

An excellent attitude...so

In your opinion, is Romans1009 correct to “call me out” as someone who is ashamed of Christ?
"I think romans is trying to provoke you to emulation given your propensity for arguing against certain posters and giving a pass to the certain others whose posts are blatantly anti-Christian and unbiblical" was my answer to that question.

In my opinion it would be inappropriate for me to comment on the "correctness" of romans "calling you out" as someone who is ashamed of the gospel.

That's your beef with him.

But I will say that in my opinion I don't think you're ashamed of the gospel, but I do think you fall short in its defense in this forum as evidenced by your lack of confrontation with those who fail to demonstrate biblical integrity.

You do know what I'm talking about don't you?

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
20 May 18

"I think romans is trying to provoke you to emulation given your propensity for arguing against certain posters and giving a pass to the certain others whose posts are blatantly anti-Christian and unbiblical" was my answer to that question.

In my opinion it would be inappropriate for me to comment on the "correctness" of romans "calling you out" as som ...[text shortened]... ose who fail to demonstrate biblical integrity.

""I think romans is trying to provoke..."

That will suffice. Never a truer word spoken.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
20 May 18
4 edits

In my opinion it would be inappropriate for me to comment on the "correctness" of romans "calling you out" as som ...[text shortened]... ose who fail to demonstrate biblical integrity.

No, this is what you said remember

divegeester:
You consider outing someone in public for this (being ashamed of Christ) as showing integrity?

Reply by SecondSon:
“Right in front of everybody just as Paul called out Peter for his dishonesty before the whole church in Antioch.
Just as Jesus gave scathing rebuke against the Pharisees in public.
Just like everywhere else in the real world.
If God be for us, who can stand against us?“

I’m calling you out for being a dishonest unprincipled coward. You should either call me out as you say above, or defend me if you think Romans1009 is wrong.

But you won’t because you lack the guts and you are dishonest.

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
20 May 18

As expected. No honesty, no integrity and no principle.

I’ll be here waiting to ask you again when you find the courage of you tough guy posts.
There it is. Very revealing. You have the nerve to call me out about my honesty, integrity and principle while grilling me over having been called out by romans for being ashamed of the gospel.

You're being disingenuous.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
20 May 18
1 edit

There it is. Very revealing. You have the nerve to call me out about my honesty, integrity and principle while grilling me over having been called out by romans for being ashamed of the gospel.

You're being disingenuous.
I refer you to my previous post.

I have your card well and truly marked SecondSon.

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
20 May 18

No, this is what you said remember

divegeester:
You consider outing someone in public for this (being ashamed of Christ) as showing integrity?

Reply by SecondSon:
Just as Jesus gave scathing rebuke against the Pharisees in publ ...[text shortened]... ou think Romans1009 is wrong.

But you won’t because you lack the guts and you are dishonest.
"I’m calling you out for being a dishonest unprincipled coward."

So what? At least I'm not afraid to take a stand for the truth of the gospel as you are as demonstrated by you fear of confronting the troll and his companion the liar.

You are a coward in this forum for allowing them to deny the very character and nature of the one you say is your Lord while lambasting those who are supposed to be your brothers.

Don't talk to me about honesty, integrity and principles again until you start showing some in your own life, which will be reflected in this forum.

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
20 May 18

I refer you to my previous post.

I have your card well and truly marked SecondSon.
Your posts are becoming more and more undignified.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
20 May 18

Your posts are becoming more and more undignified.
Is Romans1009 right to call me out as being ashamed of Christ?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
20 May 18

At least I'm not afraid to take a stand for the truth of the gospel as you are as demonstrated by you fear of confronting the troll and his companion the liar.
Who is the troll and who is the lying companion?