1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    10 Feb '19 12:13
    @kellyjay said
    If you didn't read what I already said about that, it is meaningless to repeat myself.
    I asked you how can you possibly believe that you being spectacularly wrong "doesn’t change anything"? But you didn't address it. Are you allowed to be spectacularly wrong? Yes, you are. But how can you possibly think it "doesn’t change anything" in a conversation if you are?
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    10 Feb '19 12:15
    @kellyjay said
    LOL
    It is after all why you are bringing it up on a Spirituality Forum and not a Science Forum. It's because you want to promote your superstitions.
  3. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    10 Feb '19 12:17
    @fmf said
    It is after all why you are bringing it up on a Spirituality Forum and not a Science Forum. It's because you want to promote your superstitions.
    Copy it over there I don't care.
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    10 Feb '19 12:181 edit
    @kellyjay said
    It doesn't alter the fundamental points of contention one way or another with what I have been saying.
    But don't you believe that the Earth being 6,000 years old corroborates ancient Hebrew mythology and that ancient Hebrew mythology corroborates the Earth being 6,000 years old? Why else would you profess belief in such a thing? It certainly isn't because you are interested in science.
  5. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    10 Feb '19 12:18
    @fmf said
    I asked you how can you possibly believe that you being spectacularly wrong "doesn’t change anything"? But you didn't address it. Are you allowed to be spectacularly wrong? Yes, you are. But how can you possibly think it "doesn’t change anything" in a conversation if you are?
    Yes I did answer it, just like when I answered your other question you simply didn't bother reading what I wrote, or only looked at snips of it. If you want to know the answers to those things you ask I suggest you read them.
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    10 Feb '19 12:19
    @kellyjay said
    Copy it over there I don't care.
    I know full well that you don't care. And I know why you don't care.
  7. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    10 Feb '19 12:20
    @fmf said
    But don't you believe that the Earth being 6,000 years old corroborates ancient Hebrew mythology and that ancient Hebrew mythology corroborates the Earth being 6,000 years old? Why else would you profess belief in such a thing? It certainly isn't because you are interested in science.
    If you want to discuss Hebrew mythology start a thread. This is about the numbers of origin.
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    @kellyjay said
    Yes I did answer it, just like when I answered your other question you simply didn't bother reading what I wrote, or only looked at snips of it. If you want to know the answers to those things you ask I suggest you read them.
    How can you possibly think it "doesn’t change anything" in a conversation about something like the age of the Earth if you are spectacularly wrong?
  9. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    @fmf said
    How can you possibly think it "doesn’t change anything" in a conversation about something like the age of the Earth if you are spectacularly wrong?
    Go back and read where that was addressed.
  10. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    10 Feb '19 12:21
    @fmf said
    I know full well that you don't care. And I know why you don't care.
    You should use your mind reading abilities to answer all the questions you have.
  11. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    10 Feb '19 12:21
    @kellyjay said
    If you want to discuss Hebrew mythology start a thread. This is about the numbers of origin.
    Your belief that the Earth is only 6,000 years old and your bias towards the video clip in the OP is about corroborating ancient Hebrew mythology and absolutely nothing else whatsoever.
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    10 Feb '19 12:23
    @kellyjay said
    Go back and read where that was addressed.
    Being "spectacularly wrong", as you put it, changes everything. Your contention that it "doesn’t change anything" is nonsense.
  13. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    10 Feb '19 12:24
    @fmf said
    Your belief that the Earth is only 6,000 years old and your bias towards the video clip in the OP is about corroborating ancient Hebrew mythology and absolutely nothing else whatsoever.
    Next time I get an idea, would you mind posting for me before I say anything, it will save us both a lot of time.
  14. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    10 Feb '19 12:25
    @kellyjay said
    Next time I get an idea, would you mind posting for me before I say anything, it will save us both a lot of time.
    There is nothing controversial about what I said.
  15. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    10 Feb '19 12:281 edit
    @fmf said
    There is nothing controversial about what I said.
    Is that a yes, you will read my mind know what I want and why I'm doing it and post it for me?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree