1. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    31 Oct '17 20:14
    Originally posted by @black-beetle
    This is not the case. Your process and mine are different.

When I conduct the evaluation of the mind as regards everything, I conduct systematic observation and I evaluate the given measurements and experiments as regards the issue I happen to study.
    I also observe the formulation, the differ methods of testing and the modification of the theories ...[text shortened]... constantly.
    Where exactly in this process of mine do you see that I put faith in anything?
    😡
    Your attention to detail is amazing.

I'm noticing Its quite a common trait amongst self-evaluating minds.
  2. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    01 Nov '17 02:21
    This is not the case. Your process and mine are different.

When I conduct the evaluation of the mind as regards everything, I conduct systematic observation and I evaluate the given measurements and experiments as regards the issue I happen to study.
    I also observe the formulation, the differ methods of testing and the modification of the theories ...[text shortened]... constantly.
    Where exactly in this process of mine do you see that I put faith in anything?
    😡
    Do you believe when you do this, you come up with the proper conclusions?

We keep coming back to I say yes, you say no. We should learn to resist this or come up
    with better ways to address this so I'm shown to be right. πŸ™‚
  3. Standard memberblack beetle
    Black Beastie
    Scheveningen
    Moves
    01 Nov '17 10:27
    Originally posted by @kellyjay

We keep coming back to I say yes, you say no. We should learn to resist this or come up
    We keep coming back because, although you cannot demonstrate I use faith during my sensemaking process, you insist that "I put faith" in this and that.

Where exactly in the process of mine do you see I put faith in anything?
    😡
  4. Standard memberblack beetle
    Black Beastie
    Scheveningen
    Moves
    01 Nov '17 10:34
    Originally posted by @karoly-aczel
    Your attention to detail is amazing.

I'm noticing Its quite a common trait amongst self-evaluating minds.
    Vast emptiness, nothing holy😡
  5. Standard memberblack beetle
    Black Beastie
    Scheveningen
    Moves
    01 Nov '17 10:57

Edit: Do you believe when you do this, you come up with the proper conclusions?

When I conduct my evaluations I do not put faith in anything. My provisional conclusions can be partly or wholly accurate or false as regards a given theory of reality😡
  6. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    01 Nov '17 11:24
    We keep coming back because, although you cannot demonstrate I use faith during my sensemaking process, you insist that "I put faith" in this and that.

Where exactly in the process of mine do you see I put faith in anything?
    😡
    Do you trust, do you believe that what you are doing puts you on a foundation of truth. If not you are doing something you don’t believe in, and lack faith in. Walking in Faith is walking out our lives in what we believe in.

There are also those who are walking out their lives against what they believe to be true too.
  7. Standard memberblack beetle
    Black Beastie
    Scheveningen
    Moves
    01 Nov '17 12:34
    Do you trust, do you believe that what you are doing puts you on a foundation of truth. If not you are doing something you don’t believe in, and lack faith in. Walking in Faith is walking out our lives in what we believe in.

There are also those who are walking out their lives against what they believe to be true too.
    Edit: Do you trust, do you believe that what you are doing puts you on a foundation of truth.

I neither trust, nor do I believe that what I am doing puts me on a foundation of truth that is objective and exists in total separation from my mind; because my approach is not grounded on faith of any kind.

It is my knowledge that whatever I perceive is strictly mind-depended, not faith-depended. I see the red color because I ‘m a man, not a dog; and it is my knowledge that although I perceive the red color, it is just a product of my own mind and it does not exist “objectively” “out there” in separation from my mind. I do not believe that my “truth” as regards the existence of the red color is more or less “true” than the dog’s “truth”, in which the red color is not existent. I do not believe that my evaluation of the mind is objective.
    😡
  8. Standard memberblack beetle
    Black Beastie
    Scheveningen
    Moves
    01 Nov '17 12:36

Edit: If not you are doing something you don’t believe in, and lack faith in.

When I have to eat, I eat. Because I know I am hungry. I do not have faith as regards this matter, I have knowledge.

When I see the traffic light turning red, I stop. I do not stop because I have faith. I stop because I know I must stop, because according to the consensus grounded on our collective subjectivity this is what I have to do in order to drive according to the law. I do not have faith that the red exists somewhere out of my own mind, and I know that all my perceptions are strictly mind-depended.
    😡
  9. Standard memberblack beetle
    Black Beastie
    Scheveningen
    Moves
    01 Nov '17 12:38

Edit: Walking in Faith is walking out our lives in what we believe in.

Walking in Faith is walking out Your life in what You believe in.
    Walking in an ever-provisional Knowledge is walking out My life in what I know is accurate herenow according to the evaluation of the mind. No Faith required.
    😡
  10. Standard memberblack beetle
    Black Beastie
    Scheveningen
    Moves
    01 Nov '17 12:48

Edit: There are also those who are walking out their lives against what they believe to be true too.

You probably mean the persons that have an addiction of some kind and are unable to break free from their problem although they fight hard, the Christians who evaluate themselves as “children of Satan” because they do not practice G-d's righteousness although they believe in G-d, etc. etc. If this is the case, I am not a part of it😡
  11. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    01 Nov '17 14:16
    Edit: There are also those who are walking out their lives against what they believe to be true too.

You probably mean the persons that have an addiction of some kind and are unable to break free from their problem although they fight hard, the Christians who evaluate themselves as “children of Satan” because they do not practice G-d's righteousness although they believe in G-d, etc. etc. If this is the case, I am not a part of it😡
    I agree that is what they are doing, except some fight others not so much.

I was not including you in that group, instead the one that believes what they are doing is proper.
  12. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    01 Nov '17 14:53
    Edit: Do you trust, do you believe that what you are doing puts you on a foundation of truth.

I neither trust, nor do I believe that what I am doing puts me on a foundation of truth that is objective and exists in total separation from my mind; because my approach is not grounded on faith of any kind.

It is my knowledge that whatever I perceive i ...[text shortened]... the red color is not existent. I do not believe that my evaluation of the mind is objective.
    😡
    Mind dependent, so your process is gathering information and processing it all with your mind. As I said earlier you are putting faith into your process, that the data means what you think, you are correctly evaluating it, and you have clarity of thought to do this. Then you act/walk accordingly to what you think.
  13. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    01 Nov '17 16:561 edit
    I was not including you in that group, instead the one that believes what they are doing is proper.
    I'm interested to learn of these groups that do not believe what they do is proper.
  14. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    01 Nov '17 16:59
    Mind dependent, so your process is gathering information and processing it all with your mind. As I said earlier you are putting faith into your process, that the data means what you think, you are correctly evaluating it, and you have clarity of thought to do this. Then you act/walk accordingly to what you think.
    Missing from your analysis is the fact that rational thought adjusts when give new data. There was no faith that the first understanding must be absolutely correct.
  15. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    01 Nov '17 17:14
    Originally posted by @apathist
    I'm interested to learn of these groups that do not believe what they do is proper.
    Do you think someone who is spending what little money they have on drugs instead of their kids, or bills believe that they are doing what is right? How about those that abuse others? There are some whose ability to feel remorse is gone too, they have been completely overcome by sin.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree