1. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Jan '11 12:05
    Originally posted by John W Booth
    If a fellow poster, whose belief system and/or God did not preclude eating meat, told you that he or she believed that your 'to say slaughtering animals and eating them is lovingly accepted by God is absurd' assertion was absurd, would they be lying?
    Every person who follows a religion, has had to be confronted by the arguments for animal slaughter, as against animal slaughter at some time.........correct.

So there are volumes of information why animal slaughter is not justified.

And on the other hand there is little information why it should be accepted.

So why on earth would good loving religious people, reject the mountain of information that informs them why to refrain from the slaughter of animals....and accept the little piece of information (actually none except for it contains Vitamin B) that seemingly supports it.

Why is that?

Because of dishonesty, which is camouflaged as ignorance.

They say it is not wrong, and fain ignorance...

Because there is a saying.........."What you dont know cant hurt you."

Therefore they are dishonest for pretending to not know it is forbidden.

Are you a meat eating theist?....now you know it is forbidden, so from this day onwards you will not eat meat...right.

If you continue, you will be a dishonest person, but only if you present that it is acceptable.

If you continue to eat meat, but say it is not acceptable...then at least you are honest.
  2. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Jan '11 12:09
    Originally posted by John W Booth
    On the contrary, as far as can be seen, their's is an honest disagreement with you. They don't agree with your beliefs. 'Disagreement' and 'dishonesty' are not synonymous. The way you confuse your terminology makes you come across as incoherent.
    There disagreement is dishonest because they are rejecting truth.

Clear truth

In your face truth.

Undeniable truth.
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Jan '11 13:35
    Originally posted by vishvahetu
    There disagreement is dishonest because they are rejecting truth.

Clear truth

In your face truth.

Undeniable truth.
    assertions without proof are not truth, they are merely opinions, nothing has ever been substantiated beyond your own room full of mirrors.
  4. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Jan '11 13:54
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    assertions without proof are not truth, they are merely opinions, nothing has ever been substantiated beyond your own room full of mirrors.
    Thats what atheist say......show me your proof that there is a God?......and so you give your proof to them, and they say we dont accept your proof.

All dishonest.....is there not one honest man in this forum.

Didn't Jesus say the exact same thing?.......because he was trying to save the city from destruction, but could not find one honest person of faith.
  5. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    05 Jan '11 13:59
    By your standards? No, not even one, you yourself included.
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Jan '11 14:12
    Thats what atheist say......show me your proof that there is a God?......and so you give your proof to them, and they say we dont accept your proof.

Didn't Jesus say the exact same thing?.......because he was trying to save the city from destruction, but could not find one honest person of faith.
    no, atheists ask for proof of belief, not quite the same, for they know that we can offer nothing but inferences, never the less we are not talking of atheists, we are talking of your post and this diversionary smoke screen is itself rather dishonest. As for the reference to Jesus, perhaps you can find it in the Bible for i cannot, perhaps you make reference to Abraham and the destruction of Sodom. Your ignorance of course is forgiveable, your dishonesty as evidenced by your lack of reasoning even less so.
  7. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Jan '11 14:26
    no, atheists ask for proof of belief, not quite the same, for they know that we can offer nothing but inferences, never the less we are not talking of atheists, we are talking of your post and this diversionary smoke screen is itself rather dishonest. As for the reference to Jesus, perhaps you can find it in the Bible for i cannot, perhaps you make ...[text shortened]... e of course is forgiveable, your dishonesty as evidenced by your lack of reasoning even less so.
    Your comment was, just one big grumble.

You know exactly what i am staying when i expose the meat eaters as being dishonest, when they say God approves of animal slaughter.........

That is the most dishonest and foolish teaching that the Christian religion ever came up with.

Even if you put God and religion aside for a minute.......slaughtering animals and eating flesh is low class and uncivilized and barbaric....and unhealthy.

Now back to God.......to say God approves of animal slaughter, shows how low Christianity has sunk into ignorance and absurdity.

Not one Christian who eats meat will return to Jesus ever, but will definitely return to this world of suffering, over and over again until they give up this cruel behavior.
  8. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    05 Jan '11 14:49

You know exactly what i am staying when i expose the meat eaters as being dishonest, when they say God approves of animal slaughter.........

That is the most dishonest and foolish teaching that the Christian religion ever came up with.

Even if you put God and religion aside for a minute.......slaughtering a ...[text shortened]... y return to this world of suffering, over and over again until they give up this cruel behavior.
    slaughtering animals and eating flesh is low class and uncivilized and barbaric....and unhealthy.

Eating meat is not unhealthy. Stupid question, but do you have anything to back this up? Or is this going the way of your '95% of sickness is caused by the materialistic lifestyle' canard, when asked to back up your claim, you mysteriously went all quiet.
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Jan '11 15:042 edits

Even if you put God and religion aside for a minute.......slaughtering a ...[text shortened]... y return to this world of suffering, over and over again until they give up this cruel behavior.
    this is simply more opinion heaped upon more mere opinion heaped upon even more mere opinion, its in fact like reading a tabloid newspaper, its simply nothingness. when i was a teen i purchased a book from a Hari Krishna who solicited for funds near where i was living, which stated much the same as you are now doing, its unhealthy, barbaric, against the law of Karma, etc etc well that may be the case, but your post has glaring errors based on pure assumption.

Firstly no one is saying that God approves of animal slaughter, indeed there are not a few scriptures that indicate that initially he did not, Adam and Eve were clearly vegetarians and thus we can state that it was not Gods original purpose for animals to be slaughtered and eaten. That this initial purpose will eventually be realised i have hope towards my God that animals and humans will once again live harmoniously together.

Secondly your post betrays a quite serious error in that it makes no reference to the faculty of conscience, in that humans, whether right or wrong, are able to exercise their free will, you would have them to be auto-bots. This is so serious an omission that it makes your assertions now appear to be utterly without foundation, for when one denies another the exercise of conscience with respect to eating food, whether right or wrong, it then becomes dogma and such prohibitions are a reflection of a controlling mechanism designed not to foster reasoning, but to suppress it, thus any intimations towards morality now become hypocrisy, for it has been denied another even at a very basic level.
  10. Joined
    09 Oct '10
    Moves
    05 Jan '11 15:08
    Therefore they are dishonest for pretending to not know [eating meat] is forbidden.
    I asked a quetion in good faith. Is this your answer to it, seriously? Everyone agrees with you but they are lying when they say they don't?
  11. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Jan '11 15:52
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    [b]slaughtering animals and eating flesh is low class and uncivilized and barbaric....and unhealthy.

Eating meat is not unhealthy. Stupid question, but do you have anything to back this up? Or is this going the way of your '95% of sickness is caused by the materialistic lifestyle' canard, when asked to back up your claim, you mysteriously went all quiet.[/b]
    I dont go quiet on anything....but when people ask baiting sarcastic questions, I sometimes dont bother with them.

Just like this question

Why dont you read the question out loud to yourself

Isn't it some what offensive.

I will answer anyway.

When the body is killed under trauma, much adrenalin is released into the blood just before death....this adrenalin is in the meat.

The meat is trying to decompose all the time, so they inject chemicals to prevent it discoloring and stay red.

Meat has all the wrong fats in it.

Meat is in the mode of ignorance.

Meat gives you bad karma and bad karma can make you sick on many levels, not only physically...but emotionally, mentally and spiritually and so on.

Meat eating makes one less sensitive to attune oneself to spiritual vibration.

The biggest health hazard is coming back to this world of suffering because you where are animal killer, and now you will have to take birth as a beef cow and be slaughtered yourself.
  12. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Jan '11 16:01
    this is simply more opinion heaped upon more mere opinion heaped upon even more mere opinion, its in fact like reading a tabloid newspaper, its simply nothingness. when i was a teen i purchased a book from a Hari Krishna who solicited for funds near where i was living, which stated much the same as you are now doing, its unhealthy, barbaric, against ...[text shortened]... owards morality now become hypocrisy, for it has been denied another even at a very basic level.
    Once again your comment.... is the likes of someone caught red handed with their hand in the till.....and now you can only deny and deny.

Your rant about conscience is taken, but conscience allows choice, and with choice a person on the bonafide spiritual path, will choose to refrain from animal slaughter.
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Jan '11 16:112 edits
    Once again your comment.... is the likes of someone caught red handed with their hand in the till.....and now you can only deny and deny.

Your rant about conscience is taken, but conscience allows choice, and with choice a person on the bonafide spiritual path, will choose to refrain from animal slaughter.
    a vacuous region of nothingness, take it to general spankvahetu, to deny someone the human faculty of exercise of conscience and to replace it with an ideology is tantamount to Nazism.
  14. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    05 Jan '11 16:13
    I dont go quiet on anything....but when people ask baiting sarcastic questions, I sometimes dont bother with them.

Just like this question

Why dont you read the question out loud to yourself

Isn't it some what offensive.

I will answer anyway.

When the body is killed under trauma, much adrenalin is released into the blood just before death.. ...[text shortened]... e animal killer, and now you will have to take birth as a beef cow and be slaughtered yourself.
    I dont go quiet on anything....

Okay. I'll ask you another question in the thread about 'sickness and the materialistic lifestyle'.

but when people ask baiting sarcastic questions.

How is asking you to elaborate on something you said 'sarcastic'? Do you know what sarcastic means?

Would you be so kind as to elaborate some more on this? Namely, which fats are wrong, and what food has the correct fats in it.
  15. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Jan '11 16:32
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    [b]I dont go quiet on anything....

Okay. I'll ask you another question in the thread about 'sickness and the materialistic lifestyle'.

but when people ask baiting sarcastic questions.

How is asking you to elaborate on something you said 'sarcastic'? Do you know what sarcastic means?

Woul ...[text shortened]... some more on this? Namely, which fats are wrong, and what food has the correct fats in it.[/b]
    Look Sir...I know what is detrimental with consuming meat and animal slaughter, and if you are not convinced you never will be.

I feel a conflict looming, because you are one who accepts many false teachings and beliefs, so what chance do I have in discussing with you.

You seem determined to fault find in everything that is presented (by me), so I would suggest that you Google the health site, and do some exploring.

But the meat industry is very big, and there is much false propaganda to support its operation $$$ ...just like the oil industry, whats the truth about that.

So I have answered your initial question, and I think you should ponder what was said.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree