1. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    17 Sep '10 09:53
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    i am playing chess with my friends, my wife is sleeping soundly after having bathed me, cooked me a dinner, massaged me, made love to me, brought me a beer afterwards and kissed me good night.

I guess its biting the pillow for a tosser like you, but you can always fantasise.
    What? She didn't brush your teeth? What a sloth. 5 lashes at dawn🙂
  2. PenTesting
    Moves
    17 Sep '10 10:05
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    😴
    And yet those posts change nothing. I'm almost tempted to message Russ for you wasting space🙂
    Almost all their posts are wasting space .. a bunch of voluminous cut and paste that makes no sense (except to the brainwashed) and which nobody reads anyhow
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    17 Sep '10 10:256 edits
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    😴
    And yet those posts change nothing. I'm almost tempted to message Russ for you wasting space🙂
    do you what you like and by the way, we are not here for you're entertainment.

In fact i might contact himself and ask for a separate forum, whiners against Jehovahs witnesses, I can see it now, please post all your disgruntled text here, you can form clans to whine at every post, challenge each other in your whinging, see who can dig up the oldest watchtower article and pour scorn upon it, see who can insult with the most insulting terms, see who can ignore the most direct questions, see who can text the most lies, see who can show the most partiality, see who can display the most prejudice, see who actually knows the least about the Bible, you could have a field day whinging to each other. 🙂
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    17 Sep '10 10:361 edit
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    Almost all their posts are wasting space .. a bunch of voluminous cut and paste that makes no sense (except to the brainwashed) and which nobody reads anyhow
    not so, for both Galvo and myself have had not a few positive private messages from others who peruse the forum but do not post, and one or two from others indicating what slapheads some people are. But we knew that already.
  5. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    18 Sep '10 04:03
    It's a forum there in no rule that says we have to agree with your post!
    I don't get pissed off and crazy foaming at the mouth when Atheist or anti-religious folk post. Most of the time there more real and less pretentious than (Us) religious folk anyway. You guys always come off as know it alls. You will not convert anyone with your presumptuous ways anyway. Not on this site!! People see through your BS anyway.

Manny
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Sep '10 04:082 edits
    Originally posted by menace71
    It's a forum there in no rule that says we have to agree with your post!
    I don't get pissed off and crazy foaming at the mouth when Atheist or anti-religious folk post. Most of the time there more real and less pretentious than (Us) religious folk anyway. You guys always come off as know it alls. You will not convert anyone with your presumptuous ways anyway. Not on this site!! People see through your BS anyway.

Manny
    thanks please tell the forum what you know about the Christian public ministry, that is teaching others from house to house, thanks in advance. . . .interested at RHP.

As for know it alls, have i not stated time and again that we are human beings and prone to aberration ? well , well another cyber rocket misses its target!!
  7. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    18 Sep '10 04:14
    I know nothing......And your Jehovah cult will not be the one to enlighten me.
    By the way you and Galvo spend so much time on this forum when do you guys have the time to peddle your Awakes?? You guys need to make your quotas or else!! LOL

Honestly R.C. I'm a disillusioned Christian and very much a hypocrite I will not deny that. I don't share the gospel as I should. I'm not even a good Christian. I do believe in God but I'm very sick of organized religion in any shape.

Manny
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Sep '10 04:361 edit
    I know nothing......And your Jehovah cult will not be the one to enlighten me.
    By the way you and Galvo spend so much time on this forum when do you guys have the time to peddle your Awakes?? You guys need to make your quotas or else!! LOL

Honestly R.C. I'm a disillusioned Christian and very much a hypocrite I will not deny that. I don't share the gosp stian. I do believe in God but I'm very sick of organized religion in any shape.

Manny
    look manny, you may not like us personally, that is fine, you may not agree with our understanding of Biblical subjects, that is fine, i do not condemn you for one instance with being disillusioned, nor do i think you are a hypocrite, in fact it took great courage to admit what you did, many a lesser man has shrunk away, however i do take objection to our work being termed in abusive terms, for we have literally helped millions of persons over come drug addiction, alcohol abuse, addiction to tobacco, violence and gangs, to overcome poverty, nationalism, racism, indeed, which one of these works will you condemn us for?
  9. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    18 Sep '10 04:50
    For all of those deeds none for they are noble indeed.

I would just like you and Galvo to understand there are those who have done these deeds among other parts of Christendom. The whole of the earth is not colored by what you guys believe.

Manny
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Sep '10 04:54
    For all of those deeds none for they are noble indeed.

I would just like you and Galvo to understand there are those who have done these deeds among other parts of Christendom. The whole of the earth is not colored by what you guys believe.

Manny
    thats really interesting observation, for i would like you ask you honestly, who has come to your house and asked you if you would like to apply biblical principles to help you in your life? i can tell you truthfully, i don't think anyone has ever come to my home on that basis.
  11. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    18 Sep '10 05:16
    Well my neighbor and his daughter no joke through their years of love for me as a teenager is how I finally came and bowed before and to Christ. They saw me running the streets smoking pot and just being a punk!! They never stopped telling about God's love and forgiveness that was offered. I however also feared God!! Knew I deserved to go to Hell (If as you guys believe it exist even)deserved some kind of punishment for my sins. They offered bible study and even bought me my first bible.
    So I'm living proof that some in Christendom love and teach and preach the good news of God's kingdom. This same man believes JW's will be in God's kingdom no joke. He is a Christian no doubt but understand the sincerity of most JW's. He believes what the JW's lack is grace. What I mean is they only see legalism not the flip side. God does see the heart and I'm glad he is not an earthly judge.

Manny
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Sep '10 05:19
    Well my neighbor and his daughter no joke through their years of love for me as a teenager is how I finally came and bowed before and to Christ. They saw me running the streets smoking pot and just being a punk!! They never stopped telling about God's love and forgiveness that was offered. I however also feared God!! Knew I deserved to go to Hell (If as you ...[text shortened]... he flip side. God does see the heart and I'm glad he is not an earthly judge.

Manny
    well good for you, for in all my years not one member of Christendom has ever offered to share with me the good news of Gods kingdom, no, not one, my goodness even when you go from house to house they don't want to talk about it.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree