1. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    06 Oct '18 23:12
    @suzianne said
    And you don't even believe in God. How does that render your opinions about God valid at all?

Your house is built on sand. No wonder incomplete testimony moves you. It's all you got.
    incomplete testimony?
    wtf? please explain or hold your forked tounge!!
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    06 Oct '18 23:50
    @thinkofone said
    You're just grasping at straws.

Rajk999 posts here to discuss scripture. Personal questions about him or anybody else have no bearing on the meaning of scripture. It says what it says. People ask him personal questions as a way to avoid and / or deflect.

Likewise I post here to advocate for the gospel preached by Jesus during His ministry.
    Okay. I'll leave it alone.
    But know this:

Ghost is an atheist, but he often quotes the bible when participating, and does so with NO effort to conceal his atheism.

Both yourself and Rajk also quote the bible, quite well, especially many quotes from Jesus talking about "the Father", yet you won't say if you also believe in what Jesus does....that the Father is real.

Either you're an atheist, or you're hiding your belief in God, for an unknown reason.
  3. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    07 Oct '18 00:17
    @chaney3 said
    But know this:

Ghost is an atheist, but he often quotes the bible when participating, and does so with NO effort to conceal his atheism.

Both yourself and Rajk also quote the bible, quite well, especially many quotes from Jesus talking about "the Father", yet you won't say if you also believe in what Jesus does....that the Father is real.

Either you're an atheist, or you're hiding your belief in God, for an unknown reason.
    No idea how you missed it, but the following IS the reason:
    Rajk999 posts here to discuss scripture. Personal questions about him or anybody else have no bearing on the meaning of scripture. It says what it says. People ask him personal questions as a way to avoid and / or deflect.

Likewise I post here to advocate for the gospel preached by Jesus during His ministry.
  4. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    07 Oct '18 01:52
    @chaney3 said
    But know this:

Ghost is a liar... so you dont really know what he believes.

proof? just ask about his cherry pie recipe 🙄
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    07 Oct '18 05:501 edit
    @thinkofone said
    And what exactly is this gospel, this good news that Jesus preached during his ministry?

Umpteenth time of asking 😉
  6. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    07 Oct '18 07:49
    @karoly-aczel said
    What a splendid fellow you are sir.
  7. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    07 Oct '18 12:201 edit
    @thinkofone said

Well, parts of that gospel at least.
  8. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    07 Oct '18 16:421 edit
    @karoly-aczel said

proof? just ask about his cherry pie recipe 🙄

You have GoaD pegged. Pretty much from the time that he started posting on this forum, GoaD has used all manner of deceit to support his trolling.
  9. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    07 Oct '18 17:09
    @thinkofone said

You have GoaD pegged. Pretty much from the time that he started posting on this forum, GoaD has used all manner of deceit to support his trolling.
    Thank God sir you have Karoly to bounce off. Please, tell us again how his posts often show good insight.

😵

P.S You forgot to link to the post I made 3 years ago where I said I was 'a neutral observer.' (You know, the post that only you didn't take sarcastically).
  10. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    07 Oct '18 17:20
    While we're waiting, perhaps we can ponder why ToO, who advocates for the words spoken by Jesus during his ministry, is physically unable to say if that includes the words where Jesus says he was sent by God.
  11. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    07 Oct '18 17:342 edits
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    Thank God sir you have Karoly to bounce off. Please, tell us again how his posts often show good insight.

😵

P.S You forgot to link to the post I made 3 years ago where I said I was 'a neutral observer.' (You know, the post that only you didn't take sarcastically).
    Please, tell us again how his posts often show good insight.

They often do. Certainly more than yours.

P.S You forgot to link to the post I made 3 years ago where I said I was 'a neutral observer.'

The following link has several examples of your use of deceit:
    https://www.redhotpawn.com/forum/spirituality/john-858.164426

(You know, the post that only you didn't take sarcastically).

And the use of deceit continues...

KA really does have you pegged. And you keep proving it.
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    07 Oct '18 17:42
    @chaney3 said
    Should someone preach about Jesus, and the requirement to follow Him, along with doing good works.....if that person does not believe in Jesus, or God?
    Adding to the OP:

If a person preaches the word of Jesus on a public forum, should that person be required to reveal if they believe the words they are preaching?

Or does it cross the "personal" line?
  13. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    07 Oct '18 17:55
    @chaney3 said
    Adding to the OP:

If a person preaches the word of Jesus on a public forum, should that person be required to reveal if they believe the words they are preaching?

Where is Superman when you need him?
  14. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    07 Oct '18 18:04
    @chaney3 said
    Adding to the OP:

Just looked at the "Avatars" thread on the General forum.

Have you considered the fact that with this thread, you are basically walking in the footsteps of DG and GoaD? That you are operating on their level?
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    07 Oct '18 18:12
    @thinkofone said
    Just looked at the "Avatars" thread on the General forum.

Have you considered the fact that with this thread, you are basically walking in the footsteps of DG and GoaD? That you are operating on their level?
    No, what I realized, recently, is that my primary question is this:

On a "Spirituality Forum", should each poster be required to share their belief?

Knowing this info is relevant to context, because minus that knowledge is when 'lecturing' could be mistaken for participation.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree