Preaching / Believing

Preaching / Believing

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

c

Moves
06 Oct 18

@thinkofone said
Yet somehow once again you are unable to formulate a cogent argument that refutes the points of what I've posted. If you were on the side of TRUTH, you'd be able to do so. But you aren't.

I advocate for the gospel preached by Jesus during His ministry.

You believe in a different gospel. That's why the gospel preached by Jesus during His ministry is not "meaningful or trustworthy" to you.
You're sorta lying.

Jesus preaches about God all throughout the gospels, but you avoid discussing it.

When pressed, you dodge and dodge, deflect and deflect.

Sorry, but it's true!!

T

Moves
06 Oct 18

@chaney3 said
You're sorta lying.

Jesus preaches about God all throughout the gospels, but you avoid discussing it.

When pressed, you dodge and dodge, deflect and deflect.

Sorry, but it's true!!
Your line of reasoning is fatally flawed. Think about why rajk999 doesn't answer personal questions.

BTW, maybe you can clear something up for me. Are you and Supergirl a couple?

c

Moves
06 Oct 18

@thinkofone said
Your line of reasoning is fatally flawed. Think about why rajk999 doesn't answer personal questions.

BTW, maybe you can clear something up for me. Are you and Supergirl a couple?
If you're going to consistently quote the words of Jesus....and Jesus discusses God....then it's not a "personal" discussion. It's a simple matter actually:

#1. Do you believe Jesus' words?
#2. When Jesus talks about God, do you believe Him?
#3. If yes, then you believe in God.

Simple, really.

**Suzianne would consider herself a lucky woman if I were her man. 😀

But, instead she'll just yell at me.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
06 Oct 18

@chaney3 said
If you're going to consistently quote the words of Jesus....and Jesus discusses God....then it's not a "personal" discussion. It's a simple matter actually:

Simple, really.

Okay chaney3, you almost knocked me out of my chair laughing,
Your new avatar, love it!

c

Moves
06 Oct 18

@kellyjay said
Okay chaney3, you almost knocked me out of my chair laughing,
Your new avatar, love it!
Lol, thanks.

Suddenly I feel more powerful than a locomotive.

T

Moves
06 Oct 18
3 edits

@chaney3 said

Simple, really.

The topic of discussion is the following:

Jaywill made the following assertion about Matthew 26:28:
No amount of tricky maneuvering you imagine can twist this to not be a teaching about Christ as the Redeemer. And no amount of pointing to OTHER things He said NEGATE this teaching on redemption.

I refuted the above with a detailed multi-pointed refutation of the above which neither jaywill or KJ has been able to logically refute or even come close. They're both wrong, but both are too prideful to admit it, so they deflect.

Your question has absolutely no bearing on whether or not Matthew 26:28 is a "teaching about Christ as the Redeemer". No personal question will ever have a bearing on this topic. At best it's a red herring. At worst it's a red herring as a prelude to an ad hominem attack. It is what it is.

You're coming really close to becoming a trolling stalker like DG and GoaD. Of the three, at least DG came up with his own material.

The way you two bicker, I thought maybe you two were a couple.

c

Moves
06 Oct 18

@thinkofone said
The topic of discussion is the following:

Jaywill made the following assertion about Matthew 26:28:
No amount of tricky maneuvering you imagine can twist this to not be a teaching about Christ as the Redeemer. And no amount of pointing to OTHER things He said NEGATE this teaching on redemption.

I refuted the above with a detailed multi-pointed refuta ...[text shortened]... nstead she'll just yell at me.[/b]

The way you two bicker, I thought maybe you two were a couple.
I now realize that both yourself and Rajk999 are one trick ponies, in that the ONLY thing you discuss regarding Jesus....is good works. That's it.

This is a spirituality discussion, and threads take different turns. Sadly for you, any turn is bad.

On topic: Jesus talks about God. You and Rajk999 are calling Jesus a liar. Period.

Sorry if you don't like it.

T

Moves
06 Oct 18

@chaney3 said
I now realize that both yourself and Rajk999 are one trick ponies, in that the ONLY thing you discuss regarding Jesus....is good works. That's it.

This is a spirituality discussion, and threads take different turns. Sadly for you, any turn is bad.

On topic: Jesus talks about God. You and Rajk999 are calling Jesus a liar. Period.

I now realize that both yourself and Rajk999 are one trick ponies...

lol. Says the guy who follows me around from thread to thread asking the same question over and over again.

in that the ONLY thing you discuss regarding Jesus....is good works.

I suggest you read more of my posts. For one, my position is not about "good works" per se.

You're just trolling C3. And like DG and GoaD, you're not particularly good at it.

If you want to get better at it, I suggest you emulate FMF instead. His posts are much more sophisticated.

c

Moves
06 Oct 18

@thinkofone said
I now realize that both yourself and Rajk999 are one trick ponies...

lol. Says the guy who follows me around from thread to thread asking the same question over and over again.

in that the ONLY thing you discuss regarding Jesus....is good works.

I suggest you read more of my posts. For one, my position is not about "good works" per se.

You're jus ...[text shortened]... want to get better at it, I suggest you emulate FMF instead. His posts are much more sophisticated.
I'm not trolling. I'm calling you out on a major flaw in your posting.

T

Moves
06 Oct 18

@chaney3 said
I'm not trolling. I'm calling you out on a major flaw in your posting.
Like I said, "If you want to get better at it, I suggest you emulate FMF instead. His posts are much more sophisticated."

Your posts are currently on the level of a petulant child.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
06 Oct 18

@chaney3 said

I see it the other way around; rajk and ToO are the only ones willing to look at other aspects of the bible whereas the likes of you and kj only focus on having faith in Jesus and disregard all other teachings.

c

Moves
06 Oct 18

@thinkofone said
Like I said, "If you want to get better at it, I suggest you emulate FMF instead. His posts are much more sophisticated."

Your posts are currently on the level of a petulant child.
What's funny about this is that I rather enjoy your posts, because I appreciate your knowledge in what Jesus said.

It wasn't until Dive brought up that question that things changed. The reason being that I never paid too much attention to the fact that if you're gonna preach the words of Jesus.....it must be 100%. But you ignore a lot of what He said. Why?? Because it involves God.

Again, I'm not trolling, I'm just interested in your vast effort to ignore God at all costs, when Jesus did the opposite.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
06 Oct 18

@karoly-aczel said
I see it the other way around; rajk and ToO are the only ones willing to look at other aspects of the bible whereas the likes of you and kj only focus on having faith in Jesus and disregard all other teachings.
And you don't even believe in God. How does that render your opinions about God valid at all?

Your house is built on sand. No wonder incomplete testimony moves you. It's all you got.

T

Moves
06 Oct 18
1 edit

@chaney3 said
What's funny about this is that I rather enjoy your posts, because I appreciate your knowledge in what Jesus said.

It wasn't until Dive brought up that question that things changed. The reason being that I never paid too much attention to the fact that if you're gonna preach the words of Jesus.....it must be 100%. But you ignore a lot of what He said. Why?? Because it i ...[text shortened]... ng, I'm just interested in your vast effort to ignore God at all costs, when Jesus did the opposite.
You're just grasping at straws.

Rajk999 posts here to discuss scripture. Personal questions about him or anybody else have no bearing on the meaning of scripture. It says what it says. People ask him personal questions as a way to avoid and / or deflect.

Likewise I post here to advocate for the gospel preached by Jesus during His ministry.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
06 Oct 18

@suzianne said
And you don't even believe in God. How does that render your opinions about God valid at all?

Your house is built on sand. No wonder incomplete testimony moves you. It's all you got.
I believe in God, moreover I know God.

But you just glossed over my many posts about this as usual.

you're an empty shell to me , an oxygen thief.