Priests Rape Boys

Priests Rape Boys

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

a
Andrew Mannion

Melbourne, Australia

Moves
19 Jul 06

Originally posted by Rajk999
What Nonsense ! Doctors can make mistakes or be negligent, therefore when a patient dies it is not premeditated or willful.

Understand the difference ?
You missed my point.
I was suggesting that doctors have the same level of authority as priests and so when something happens that demonstrates their frailty some people freak out - as Xanthos has.

Do you understand the difference?

X
Cancerous Bus Crash

p^2.sin(phi)

Moves
20 Jul 06

Just so everyone is clear. The website I linked to and quoted from at the start of this thread is owned and run by the Westbro Baptist Church. The insane ones. I just wanted to see who would agree with the crazy.

Secret RHP coder

on the payroll

Moves
20 Jul 06

Originally posted by XanthosNZ
Just so everyone is clear. The website I linked to and quoted from at the start of this thread is owned and run by the Westbro Baptist Church. The insane ones. I just wanted to see who would agree with the crazy.
That's where I saw the thread title. On one of their nifty tie-dye protest posters. Knew I'd seen it somewhere recently...

s

Moves
20 Jul 06

I just wanted to see who would agree with the crazy.
Hey!? Just because I agree with what you consider crazy people on a specific point of view doesn't make me crazy! 😠

🙄

No, it doesn't. It means I'm open minded enough to see past former lunicracy and consider the point being made. 😏

Or that I didn't even realise who wrote that. 😕 < -- This is true, but the first would have been true if I had bothered to figure it out 😏

Well, one thing is for sure. I do believe the catholic church has taken things a little too lightly. Everyone who abuses power to derive pleasure from innocent people is to lose his/her job and be taken care of (preferrably by a mental institution where they can get help).

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
20 Jul 06

Good thing you clarified it, as I was about to do the same thing before it got too out of hand. Obviously the rantings of someone with an agenda (although the manner in which you presented it certainly led some here to believe the ranting was yours).

That being said, there is an obvious omission on the part of the writer, in that the public school system in America makes the Catholic church perverts look like, well, choir boys. For every one reported case of church indecency, there are two to three coming out from the public schools... mysteriously unreported in the local papers, for some reason.

Secret RHP coder

on the payroll

Moves
21 Jul 06

Originally posted by FreakyKBH
Good thing you clarified it, as I was about to do the same thing before it got too out of hand. Obviously the rantings of someone with an agenda (although the manner in which you presented it certainly led some here to believe the ranting was yours).

That being said, there is an obvious omission on the part of the writer, in that the public school sy ...[text shortened]... ing out from the public schools... mysteriously unreported in the local papers, for some reason.
My local media does mention problems with molestors in schools (and other jobs working with kids). The difference is that the Catholic church often tries to keep the molestor employed even after he's caught.

DC
Flamenco Sketches

Spain, in spirit

Moves
21 Jul 06

Originally posted by FreakyKBH
For every one reported case of church indecency, there are two to three coming out from the public schools...
...yet, there are 7 or 8 times as many public schools as Roman Catholic churches.

BWA Soldier

Tha Brotha Hood

Moves
21 Jul 06
1 edit

Originally posted by David C
...yet, there are 7 or 8 times as many public schools as Roman Catholic churches.
And at least hundreds of times as many school employees as there are priests.

Jew.

Moves
21 Jul 06

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
21 Jul 06

http://www.priestsrapeboys.com/

'Priests rape boys' is an air-tight, three word case against the Catholic church. The Catholic Church is the largest, most well-funded and organized pedophile group in the history of man! No further proof need be given on the Judgment Day against every single person of authority in that monstrous organization of perverts. ...[text shortened]... other so-called 'Christian' churches, the nation of America, and the world writ large.
I find this really offensive. I have many friends who are priests, some of my friends are now in the seminary, and when I complete my degree, I intend to enter the seminary as well. And I certainly have no intention of raping boys.

I'm not sure if your post was intended to be a farce or was actually a serious diatribe of Catholic priests, but either way, I suggest you be less infammatory.

And it really is a shame, that because of a minority of priests, the majority of Catholic priests have lost all trust with their communities.

s
Kichigai!

Osaka

Moves
21 Jul 06

Originally posted by Conrau K
I find this really offensive. I have many friends who are priests, some of my friends are now in the seminary, and when I complete my degree, I intend to enter the seminary as well. And I certainly have no intention of raping boys.

I'm not sure if your post was intended to be a farce or was actually a serious diatribe of Catholic priests, but either way ...[text shortened]... nority of priests, the majority of Catholic priests have lost all trust with their communities.
I don;t think the point is about individual priests, rather simply the organisation that seems well, rather blaise, about it.

Jew.

Moves
21 Jul 06

Jew.

Moves
21 Jul 06

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
21 Jul 06

Originally posted by Conrau K
I find this really offensive. .
You need to shut up and think.

Do you believe the little boys enjoyed having an old man stick their dick up their *** ?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
21 Jul 06

Originally posted by scottishinnz
I don;t think the point is about individual priests, rather simply the organisation that seems well, rather blaise, about it.
What can the organisation do that wouldn't seem blaise? Naturally the church is embarassed, it's also likely that the priest who molestered the child is known by many other priests. It's a really complicated situation. All the church can do is condemn the offending priest and try to help the victim.