1. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    17 Jul '06 05:26
    http://www.priestsrapeboys.com/

'Priests rape boys' is an air-tight, three word case against the Catholic church. The Catholic Church is the largest, most well-funded and organized pedophile group in the history of man! No further proof need be given on the Judgment Day against every single person of authority in that monstrous organization of perverts. The case is as open and shut as a murder case where the murder is actually witnessed by the judge and jury themselves. No matter the rank nor the level of personal involvement in that sin, from priest to Pope the whole clergy of the Catholic Church, the world over, is irreversibly hell-bound. The rare abstinent priest who sits silently by while thousands of little children are abused to satisfy the perverted sexual lusts of those in positions of authority is as guilty as the filthy, craven boy-diddlers themselves. Few, besides those with a vested interest in promulgating the priestly perversion, would argue in defense of the unspeakable evil desired by the dark-hearts and carried out by the bloody hands of these deviants. Their moral authority is completely gone - but 'priests rape boys' is far more than an indictment of the clergy of the Catholic 'church'. In fact, 'priests rape boys' is an air-tight, three word case against not only the parishioners of the Catholic Church, but other so-called 'Christian' churches, the nation of America, and the world writ large.
  2. Cosmos
    Moves
    17 Jul '06 05:35
    Originally posted by XanthosNZ

'Priests rape boys' is an air-tight, three word case against the Catholic church. The Catholic Church is the largest, most well-funded and organized pedophile group in the history of man! No further proof need be given on the Judgment Day against every single person of authority in that monstrous organization of perverts. ...[text shortened]... other so-called 'Christian' churches, the nation of America, and the world writ large.
    Too true.
  3. PenTesting
    Moves
    17 Jul '06 10:261 edit

'Priests rape boys' is an air-tight, three word case against the Catholic church. The Catholic Church is the largest, most well-funded and organized pedophile group in the history of man! No further proof need be given on the Judgment Day against every single person of authority in that monstrous organization of perverts. other so-called 'Christian' churches, the nation of America, and the world writ large.
    I think parents who send their kids to 'Sunday' school are equally guilty.
  4. Joined
    13 Jul '06
    Moves
    17 Jul '06 16:441 edit
    A well rounded website with lots of sources and evidence. I particularly enjoyed reading the part where it mentioned that the actions of a minority shouldn't represent the overwhelming majority.

http://www.religioustolerance.org/clergy_sex6.htm
  5. Joined
    23 Sep '05
    Moves
    17 Jul '06 17:481 edit
    Priests who rape boys,
    who rape girls,
    who like priests,
    like their girls,
    rape their boys,
    like they're girls
    with the boys

Oh I should be someone to really looooooooooooove

Priests who rape boys,
    who rape girls,
    who like priests,
    like their girls,
    rape their boys,
    like they're girls
    with the boys

Priests who rape boys,
    who rape girls,
    who like priests,
    like their girls,
    rape their boys,
    like they're girls
    with the boys

Priests who rape boys,
    who rape girls,
    who like priests,
    like their girls,
    rape their boys,
    like they're girls
    with the boys

Priests who rape boys,
    who rape girls,
    who like priests,
    like their girls,
    rape their boys,
    like they're girls
    with the boys

Priests who rape boys,
    who rape girls,
    who like priests,
    like their girls,
    rape their boys,
    like they're girls
    with the boys

etc, etc...
  6. Joined
    23 Sep '05
    Moves
    17 Jul '06 18:01

'Priests rape boys' is an air-tight, three word case against the Catholic church. The Catholic Church is the largest, most well-funded and organized pedophile group in the history of man! No further proof need be given on the Judgment Day against every single person of authority in that monstrous organization of perverts. ...[text shortened]... other so-called 'Christian' churches, the nation of America, and the world writ large.
    Oh, I'm sorry. It's a serious thread? Thought you were just spamming again. Yes. Catholic priests are a disgrace to their church. I hear ya'.
  7. Standard membersasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    Walking the earth.
    Moves
    17 Jul '06 19:19

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

8. Forgotten
    Moves
    18 Jul '06 04:18

That explains why you're such an anti-social sod.
  9. Joined
    13 Jul '06
    Moves
    18 Jul '06 09:33
    Priests are less likely to molest small children than the general population. Don't form opinions based on media coverage.
  10. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    18 Jul '06 11:07
    Originally posted by mrstabby
    Priests are less likely to molest small children than the general population. Don't form opinions based on media coverage.
    It is just the behaviour of the church which form´s opinions on that topic. Instead of removing and damning the priests they don´t talk about it. They should remove them, eternal damn them and then hand them over to the police. Then first nightsticklove for them and then to prison where they can try to baptize their lovers under the showers.

Same as for raping children goes for nuns, too. But those cases are really closed well and only from time to time come up to public interests.
  11. PenTesting
    Moves
    18 Jul '06 11:35
    Originally posted by mrstabby
    You sound like a member of NAMBLA.
    Whats the point of that stupid statement ? And what are you basing it on ? Personal experience ?
  12. Joined
    13 Jul '06
    Moves
    18 Jul '06 13:531 edit
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    You sound like a member of NAMBLA.
    Whats the point of that stupid statement ? And what are you basing it on ? Personal experience ?
    http://www.religioustolerance.org/clergy_sex6.htm

I agree with Rochdale though, the church does cover things up way too much, but if you were a priest molesting a child, would you tell other priests?
  13. Corner Brook NFLD CA
    Moves
    18 Jul '06 16:39
    Priests do rape and molest people, sadly. Mostly it's boys, you're right. There was a place my Mom was telling me about a while ago. There was this Catholic school for boys and everyone thought it was a wonderful place. Outside. A long time after it was founded, the teachers were taken to jail. One of the boys reported them. Thousands of boys had gone to that school. Turns out all of them were raped.
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Jul '06 16:481 edit

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

15. Joined
    23 Sep '05
    Moves
    18 Jul '06 17:24
    Originally posted by 7ate9
    just like the police, it's their pride to protect their good name. that's is why the wrongs continue... simple.
    Yes, but their good name has been dragged in the mud quite some time now. They've lost it. It's time they regained some credit by cleaning the priesthood up a little.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree