..to the hilt too, our brother Z.

Suba rules and Florin is great
  3. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    10 Oct '08 11:32
    Originally posted by black beetle
    It is crystal clear, my dear shavixmir, that you must be aware of the fact that YOU ARE INVADED BY THE SPIRIT OF THE ANTICHRIST.
    It's clear to me you have better drugs than I.
  4. Standard memberblack beetle
    Black Beastie
    Scheveningen
    Moves
    10 Oct '08 11:51
    Originally posted by shavixmir
    It's clear to me you have better drugs than I.
    Yeap, you 're clearly outplayed s dude. Whenever I had my coffey at Grasshopper the poor insect could never jump;
    😀
  5. Joined
    24 Feb '07
    Moves
    10 Oct '08 16:45
    See? This is what causes me to want to rip your intestines out through your anus and strangle your mother with them.

She should have had an abortion, so I don't have to read this sort of crap every bloody, painful, day of my bloody life.

IT IS NOT A BLOODY BABY! It's a cluster of cells. Nothing more.
    Until 3 months it doesn't even have a working ne ...[text shortened]... serve no other purpose than to grow and become cheap labour for capitalists.

Moron.
    You sound like such a pleasant person to be around. So full of understanding and compassion toward all kinds of people.
  6. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    10 Oct '08 17:22
    Originally posted by chappy1
    You sound like such a pleasant person to be around. So full of understanding and compassion toward all kinds of people.
    I'd post-pregnancy abort you too.

Na, not really. I'm not that bad.

I love you. I love you. I really do.

Na. Suck my anus!
  7. Standard memberNemesio
    Ursulakantor
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Moves
    10 Oct '08 18:03
    The article I cited was not about abortion. You guys are getting your panties
    in a knot for no reason.

The article is about the denial of birth control products to Africa. This will
    inevitably result in many deaths. This move is supported by Pro-Lifers,
    presumably because it's 'birth control.'

The result of this denial is death, which I'm made to understand is antithetical
    to the Pro-Life position.

Why do Pro-Lifers continue to support post-womb death?

Nemesio
  8. Standard memberblack beetle
    Black Beastie
    Scheveningen
    Moves
    11 Oct '08 05:20
    Originally posted by Nemesio
    The article I cited was not about abortion. You guys are getting your panties
    in a knot for no reason.

The article is about the denial of birth control products to Africa. This will
    inevitably result in many deaths. This move is supported by Pro-Lifers,
    presumably because it's 'birth control.'

The result of this denial is death, which I'm made ...[text shortened]... the Pro-Life position.

Why do Pro-Lifers continue to support post-womb death?

Nemesio
    Because they are living in the past. Because they never think. Because they are hanging around with their blinders and they try to promote them as the most special polarised glasses ever manufactured.

Their attitude regarding abortion is tell telling too.

This is the complicaton whenever the common sense bows to "faith".

Can we now do cheer up?
    😉
  9. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    11 Oct '08 06:13
    Originally posted by black beetle
    Because they are living in the past. Because they never think. Because they are hanging around with their blinders and they try to promote them as the most special polarised glasses ever manufactured.

Their attitude regarding abortion is tell telling too.

This is the complicaton whenever the common sense bows to "faith".

Can we now do cheer up?
    😉
    common sense bowing to faith is as trustworthy as common sense telling you to piss against the wind...
  10. Standard memberblack beetle
    Black Beastie
    Scheveningen
    Moves
    11 Oct '08 06:17
    common sense bowing to faith is as trustworthy as common sense telling you to piss against the wind...
    Correct, my honey-tongued brother; and you 're pretty handsome 2
    😵
  11. Illinois
    Moves
    11 Oct '08 08:481 edit
    http://www.nytimes.com/2008/10/09/opinion/09kristof.html?_r=1&em=&pagewanted=print&oref=slogin

The Bush administration this month is quietly cutting off birth control supplies to some of the world’s poorest women in Africa.

Thus the paradox of a “pro-life” administration adopting a policy whose result will be tens of thousands of additional abortion
    How on earth does such an action meet with approval from Christians, I do not know.

Nemesio
    First off, I doubt if anything but a sliver of right wing conservative Christians even read the NYT. News that should be shocking to pro-life people has been preempted (or should I say, "Hannitized" ) by the right wing media talking heads and radio personalities. I could bring this story up to my in-laws and they'd shrug it off as soon as I mentioned it was reported in the NYT. The "fact" that the NYT can't be trusted is right wing conservatism 101. That's probably a big reason why the Christians who usually get up in arms about pro-life issues aren't doing so at this point.

That said, George W. Bush has always been utterly two-faced in his support of Christian values. Christians in general have been too naive to spot it in the past. Now, perhaps, they are too cynical to care about W's hypocrisy in the present. Either that, or being in opposition to the president reminds them too much of what the "evil" liberals were engaged in over the last eight years. I imagine it would be difficult to liberate oneself from such well-cultivated taboos, even if doing so means staying true to their most cherished beliefs.
  12. Standard memberblack beetle
    Black Beastie
    Scheveningen
    Moves
    11 Oct '08 10:09
    Originally posted by epiphinehas
    First off, I doubt if anything but a sliver of right wing conservative Christians even read the NYT. News that should be shocking to pro-life people has been preempted (or should I say, "Hannitized" ) by the right wing media talking heads and radio personalities. I could bring this story up to my in-laws and they'd shrug it off as soon as I mentioned i ...[text shortened]... ltivated taboos, even if doing so means staying true to their most cherished beliefs.
    But an active citizen should be anyway restless, he has to cros-check everything. If the kind of citizens that you mention they are following blindly a path promoted by their beloved media solely just because their beloved president Mr Bush is a Christian, then they are not active citizens at all. It ;s obvious that in such a case they become religionist fanatics due to their indifference to the very meaning of the denial of the birth control products to Africa.

But please do forget all these crap of mine; afterall in your opinion, dear epi, I 'm invaded by the spirit of the Antichrist;
    😵
  13. Standard memberNemesio
    Ursulakantor
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Moves
    11 Oct '08 15:17
    Originally posted by epiphinehas
    First off, I doubt if anything but a sliver of right wing conservative Christians even read the NYT. News that should be shocking to pro-life people has been preempted (or should I say, "Hannitized" ) by the right wing media talking heads and radio personalities. I could bring this story up to my in-laws and they'd shrug it off as soon as I mentioned i ...[text shortened]... ltivated taboos, even if doing so means staying true to their most cherished beliefs.
    WTF would they reject something because of its source? Do they think the NYT is lying, that Bush
    didn't cancel it? Or that sending birth control was actually more harmful and Bush was doing
    them a favor?!

I watch FoxNEWS more often than I'd care to admit because they balance out the stories not being
    told on CNN. I want to hear what the right-leaning media has to say because the left-leaning
    media will sometimes 'forget' to mention it.

Don't your in-laws want to be informed? Doesn't it piss you off when they shrug?

Nemesio
  14. Illinois
    Moves
    12 Oct '08 21:25
    WTF would they reject something because of its source? Do they think the NYT is lying, that Bush
    didn't cancel it? Or that sending birth control was actually more harmful and Bush was doing
    them a favor?!

I watch FoxNEWS more often than I'd care to admit because they balance out the stories not being
    told on CNN. I want to hear what the right ...[text shortened]... t your in-laws want to be informed? Doesn't it piss you off when they shrug?

Nemesio
    I wish I could answer your questions, but I'm mystified myself. It does piss me off to witness otherwise respectable people display such an astounding lack of investigative rigor. To each their own, I guess.
  15. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    13 Oct '08 02:00
    Originally posted by chappy1
    Pro lifers piss you off? This upsets you? Someone who is against the murder of babies makes you mad? Wow amazing.
    Don't be so hard on him. In fact, he is still upset with his mother for birthing him.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree