1. Joined
    24 Feb '07
    Moves
    24 Oct '08 15:23
    Originally posted by KingDavid403
    [b] Yes I already have prayed for him as a matter of fact. I'll pray again.
    And again, and again, and again. and throw in a fasting too.
    I was thinking more that he needed a exorcism.[/b]
    yes yes yes
  2. Joined
    24 Feb '07
    Moves
    24 Oct '08 15:24
    Originally posted by black beetle
    I explained in detail at the very first page of this thread that our hobey-tongued brother shavixmir is invaded by the spirit of the Antichrist
    😵
    I missed that. I'll have to read more carefully.
  3. Standard memberblack beetle
    Black Beastie
    Scheveningen
    Moves
    24 Oct '08 15:26
    Originally posted by chappy1
    Well it wasn't right so what was it then?
    It was a death sentence;
  4. Joined
    24 Feb '07
    Moves
    24 Oct '08 15:29
    It was a death sentence;
    Ok and that would be wrong wouldn't it?
  5. Standard memberblack beetle
    Black Beastie
    Scheveningen
    Moves
    24 Oct '08 15:33
    Ok and that would be wrong wouldn't it?
    No. Are you really incapable to evaluate what is "wrong" and what is "plainly immoral"?
  6. Joined
    24 Feb '07
    Moves
    24 Oct '08 15:47
    No. Are you really incapable to evaluate what is "wrong" and what is "plainly immoral"?
    Uh....no I'm not. Why must you insult? But if something is plainly immoral to do then it's also the wrong thing to do!
  7. Standard memberblack beetle
    Black Beastie
    Scheveningen
    Moves
    24 Oct '08 16:09
    Uh....no I'm not. Why must you insult? But if something is plainly immoral to do then it's also the wrong thing to do!
    I do not insult you. I keep up asking you a simple question regarding a specific desicion about a specific life or death issue, and you keep up offering an unacceptable answer. I asked you if you are capable to understand the implications of this desicion because I cannot understand why you don't use an appropriate word to describe the essence of this action. "Wrong" is a quite light characterisation; I was expecting Love and Compassion from a decent Christian.
  8. Joined
    24 Feb '07
    Moves
    24 Oct '08 16:48
    I do not insult you. I keep up asking you a simple question regarding a specific desicion about a specific life or death issue, and you keep up offering an unacceptable answer. I asked you if you are capable to understand the implications of this desicion because I cannot understand why you don't use an appropriate word to describe the essence of this a ...[text shortened]... a quite light characterisation; I was expecting Love and Compassion from a decent Christian.
    I believe earlier in the thread I did say that I cared about this. I think on this subject we fall on the same side of the fence. Why are we arguing semantics?
  9. Standard memberblack beetle
    Black Beastie
    Scheveningen
    Moves
    24 Oct '08 17:19
    I believe earlier in the thread I did say that I cared about this. I think on this subject we fall on the same side of the fence. Why are we arguing semantics?
    We argue coz the word "wrong" is too light to express the meaning of the denial of the BC products to the Africans.
  10. Joined
    24 Feb '07
    Moves
    24 Oct '08 17:29
    We argue coz the word "wrong" is too light to express the meaning of the denial of the BC products to the Africans.
    Well in my opinion wrong means wrong. Shoplifting is wrong and so is murder. So there you go. It doesn't mean I don't care. Anyway I'm done with this thread.
  11. Standard memberblack beetle
    Black Beastie
    Scheveningen
    Moves
    24 Oct '08 17:34
    Well in my opinion wrong means wrong. Shoplifting is wrong and so is murder. So there you go. It doesn't mean I don't care. Anyway I'm done with this thread.
    Pppppppppppppleeeeasssse don't gooooo
    :'(
  12. Standard memberblack beetle
    Black Beastie
    Scheveningen
    Moves
    24 Oct '08 19:46
    edit:
  13. Standard memberblack beetle
    Black Beastie
    Scheveningen
    Moves
    24 Oct '08 19:46
    edit:
    "Sarcasm- so mature. How do you feel about the Turks?"
  14. Standard memberblack beetle
    Black Beastie
    Scheveningen
    Moves
    24 Oct '08 19:50
    "Sarcasm- so mature. How do you feel about the Turks?"
    Well chappy1 pal,

I have no problem at all with the Turks;

Is there any particular reason that forced you to sent me the above message privately?
  15. weedhopper
    Moves
    25 Oct '08 04:24
    Because it is not just "wrong". When children die because of a stupid decision of some religioius morons you cannot claim that this decision was "wrong".
    Are you for real? The guy AGREES with you yet you atttack him. Do you understand the concept of alliance?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree