Pro-Life?

Pro-Life?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ursulakantor

Pittsburgh, PA

Moves
21 Oct 08

Originally posted by chappy1
I'm pro life and I don't feel guilty about this in the slightest.
Then you don't know Jesus. If you cannot look at the least of your human brothers and sisters
and see the face of the hungry Jesus, the thirsty Jesus, the naked Jesus, the lonely Jesus, then
you have never known Jesus to begin with.

Nemesio

c

Moves
21 Oct 08

Originally posted by Nemesio
Then you don't know Jesus. If you cannot look at the least of your human brothers and sisters
and see the face of the hungry Jesus, the thirsty Jesus, the naked Jesus, the lonely Jesus, then
you have never known Jesus to begin with.

Nemesio
I didn't say I didn't care! I said I don't feel guilty because I'm not responsible! What's wrong with you?!

g

Moves
22 Oct 08

Originally posted by shavixmir
Die you son of a pig-mother!
Thanks for sharing your enlightening, thought-provoking ideas. In appreciation of you sharing your wisdom with us, I'm considering sending you a gift for your upcoming eighth-grade graduation.

Lord

Sewers of Holland

Moves
22 Oct 08

Originally posted by gaychessplayer
Thanks for sharing your enlightening, thought-provoking ideas. In appreciation of you sharing your wisdom with us, I'm considering sending you a gift for your upcoming eighth-grade graduation.
I'd much rather have Chappy 1's head on a platter.
Other than that, I'm quite into Warhammer. Send me some models.

Cape Town

Moves
22 Oct 08

Of course I care. But for this thread to call pro-lifers somehow responsible is ridiculous.
So who do you think is responsible? Who is behind the drive to reduce the supply of birth control products to Africa?
What is your own view (as a pro-lifer) on birth control products?

Cape Town

Moves
22 Oct 08

I didn't say I didn't care! I said I don't feel guilty because I'm not responsible! What's wrong with you?!
But as a Christian, you should feel guilty all the same as you are not out there helping them.

Lord

Sewers of Holland

Moves
22 Oct 08

The only good Christian is one that's hanging on a cross with his entrails hanging out and rats nibbling the rotting flesh engulfed in the stifling stench of stupendous death that surrounds those blatant moronic idiots.

God damn... I need a beer today!

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
22 Oct 08

Originally posted by shavixmir
The only good Christian is one that's hanging on a cross with his entrails hanging out and rats nibbling the rotting flesh engulfed in the stifling stench of stupendous death that surrounds those blatant moronic idiots.

God damn... I need a beer today!
Doesn't that go for any of the religious cults blighting the face of humanity?

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
22 Oct 08
2 edits

I'm pro life and I don't feel guilty about this in the slightest.
The problem with "pro-lifers" is this: They, you, will fight to the death to stop an abortion, even if it is the result of rape where the perp has STD's, but once the bastard is born, you are gone never to be seen again, leaving the hapless young woman with little resources to raise a bastard she will hate for the rest of her life. Pro-lifers don't give a rats asss about that.
Just how many people does it take for pro-lifers to realize there are too godamm many people on earth already? Do you stop? When the population gets to ten billion? twenty billion? What do you think is causing global warming? Sure, spewing coal fired power plants, etc. But how much global warming would there be if there were a half billion people instead of pushing 7 billion? Pro-lifers need a dose of reality and to keep their noses out of other peoples business.

c

Moves
22 Oct 08

Originally posted by twhitehead
But as a Christian, you should feel guilty all the same as you are not out there helping them.
I feel bad about murder but don't feel guilty about it. I didn't do it. I feel bad about cancer but I didn't cause it. I feel bad about hurricane Katrina but I don't feel guilty because I'm not responsible.

c

Moves
22 Oct 08

Originally posted by twhitehead
So who do you think is responsible? Who is behind the drive to reduce the supply of birth control products to Africa?
What is your own view (as a pro-lifer) on birth control products?
Well who is the specific person- Pres. Bush or someone else? Who? That person is guilty. You can't blame the entire movement.

c

Moves
22 Oct 08

Originally posted by sonhouse
The problem with "pro-lifers" is this: They, you, will fight to the death to stop an abortion, even if it is the result of rape where the perp has STD's, but once the bastard is born, you are gone never to be seen again, leaving the hapless young woman with little resources to raise a bastard she will hate for the rest of her life. Pro-lifers don't give a r ...[text shortened]... on? Pro-lifers need a dose of reality and to keep their noses out of other peoples business.
So legalized infanticide is what you want then right?

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
23 Oct 08

So legalized infanticide is what you want then right?
If that is what the mother can live with, that is HER choice not yours.
I notice you didn't say a word about the rape victims or the fact the population of the planet's humans will soon be 7 billion. I guess that doesn't reach a level of concern with you nor the life of an infant raised in hatred. I have dealt with that one for the last 20 years in our adopted twins, where the mother hated the father and took it out on the twins, 14 broken bones in their little bodies before they were 4 months old. Is that what YOU want? Thousands and thousands of cases just like that?

Black Beastie

Scheveningen

Moves
23 Oct 08

Well who is the specific person- Pres. Bush or someone else? Who? That person is guilty. You can't blame the entire movement.
Why we cannot?

Your ..."movement" is not something abstract, but a specific action which is promoted by a team of real persons which they are fully responsible for their decisions. These persons are constantly backed up by the Republican party and the Vatican.

You in person, you said that you feel not guilty and at the same time you stated that the denial of the BC products to Africa "was wrong" (wrong!);
then you said that we have to put the blame on a person solely, but this opinion of yours is ridiculous because that person acted the way it acted based on the strength of the Pro-life citizens like yourself;
and then you said that we maybe should blame Mr Bush Jr or somebody else, pointing at a powerful political or religious figure apparently who gave the order for the denial -but BTW this order was backed up from the Pro-life citizens, yourself included.

Cape Town

Moves
23 Oct 08

So are you saying that the movement is impotent? Everything done by its leaders are to be attributed to its leaders alone? So as a member of the movement you do nothing? Your opinions are worthless?