1. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    11 Apr '16 14:53
    Originally posted by vivify
    Religion comes from culture.

[b]
    Breasts are sexual in nature and not sexualized by culture. But then so are lips, and pretty much everything else. What culture does is decide just how much sexual symbols are allowed to be shown.

I'm not sure about that. If we were born and raised in a society where where women are topless in public as much as men, ...[text shortened]... ize something is to keep it covered up; if we were nude more often, the mystery would dissipate.[/b]
    "If we were born and raised in a society where women are topless in public as much as men, would we still think this way?"

I'm not sure. I suggest, purely for research purposes, we all give it a try and see.
  2. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    11 Apr '16 19:27
    Originally posted by vivify
    Religion comes from culture.

[b]
    If we were born and raised in a society where where women are topless in public as much as men, would we still think this way? If we were used to seeing women walk around topless from the time we were children, would breasts be anywhere near as sexual? ....
    Agreed.
    Spend a couple of weeks on a nudist beach and you wont blink an eye at a pair of boobs.
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    11 Apr '16 19:38
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    Agreed.
    Spend a couple of weeks on a nudist beach and you wont blink an eye at a pair of boobs.
    Looking at boobs helps one to become desensitised so one doesn't need to look at boobs

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree