1. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    21 Apr '12 10:47
    Originally posted by Dasa
    [b

If you kill...........then you will be killed.

[/b]
    99.9% of animals are killed and eaten either by humans or other animals. does that mean they were all humans that killed in a previous life?

if humans stopped killing animals and coming back as animals to be killed by other animals (karma) does that mean the amount of animal on animal violence would keep reducing year after year?
  2. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    21 Apr '12 10:50
    The question is answered..........I will say it again a little bit differently for your benefit.

Animals in the wild do not suffer as we do for they do not have egos.

Animals in slaughter houses suffer a great deal.(in that artificial cruel environment)

If there is one particular animal that is torn apart........and it seems overly brutal, then it was ...[text shortened]... ot suffer as the ignorant..........and they return home back to Godhead when the show is over.
    does your hatred of mulsims mean you will come back as a muslim and suffer abuse at the hands of a crazy rascal?
  3. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    21 Apr '12 10:54
    The question is answered..........I will say it again a little bit differently for your benefit.

Animals in slaughter houses suffer a great deal.(in that artificial cruel environment)

If there is one particular animal that is torn apart........and it seems overly brutal, then it was ...[text shortened]... ot suffer as the ignorant..........and they return home back to Godhead when the show is over.
    was krishna punished for the animals he killed in the mahabharata? what did he come back as?
  4. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    21 Apr '12 11:00

why do some animals kill for the fun or because of disputes? if the prey is not being eaten and is left to die due to wounds does it still die peacefully? even if it take hours?
  5. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    21 Apr '12 11:04

if an animal falls in to the pit of carkoon and is eaten by a sarlacc does it suffer? the digestion system of a sarlacc brings a new defination to the word 'pain' according to experts. it can take a animal years to be digested.
  6. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    21 Apr '12 12:39
    Watch a pelican swallow a fish - and the fish immediately accepts its fate and stops struggling as soon as it is devoured.
    Pelican eats pigeon.

YouTube&feature=related

YouTube&feature=related

You think these pigeons are immediately accepting their fates and stopping struggling?
  7. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    21 Apr '12 12:41
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    99.9% of animals are killed and eaten either by humans or other animals. does that mean they were all humans that killed in a previous life?

if humans stopped killing animals and coming back as animals to be killed by other animals (karma) does that mean the amount of animal on animal violence would keep reducing year after year?
    Many animals are killed and eaten by other animals or humans...

But 99.9% are not and that's a made up number.

Dasa's arguments are moronic and stupid.
    You don't have to make stuff up to beat them.

Let him be the one to make stuff up.
  8. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    21 Apr '12 13:15
    Originally posted by FMF
    You have said several times in the past that you will not share your purported deeper "insights" with people who are not vegetarians; that to stop eating meat is a prerequisite. So, logically, you ought to promote vegetarianism if you ever intend to have an audience here with whom to share what you say you have to share.
    Your statement is untrue.

You lie to discredit me.

You have followed me around this forum for over a year and have misrepresented my words every time.

You are thoroughly dishonest.
  9. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    21 Apr '12 13:17
    Your statement is untrue.

You lie to discredit me.

You have followed me around this forum for over a year and have misrepresented my words every time.

You are thoroughly dishonest.
    No his statement is perfectly true and is an accurate representation of what you have said on many occasions.

It is in fact you who are lying, again.
  10. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    21 Apr '12 13:24
    Originally posted by googlefudge
    Pelican eats pigeon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8eTzYEUW_0g&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIniVfY-ptg&feature=related

You think these pigeons are immediately accepting their fates and stopping struggling?
    I did not mention pigeons.

Your example is not my example.

I also said if a person rips the wings and legs off a butterfly - then in their next life they are torn to pieces as well. (although this is not the every day occurrence)

Very violent acts amongst the animals are their specific karma (an eye for an eye) because they were violent themselves in a previous life.

No matter how brutal the death.............they suffer less than imagined.

Ultimately its all an illusion.
  11. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    21 Apr '12 13:25
    No his statement is perfectly true and is an accurate representation of what you have said on many occasions.

It is in fact you who are lying, again.
    Not true.
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    21 Apr '12 13:39
    Not true.
    What an odd thing for you to deny. You certainly have said in the past that you would not share your deeper "spiritual insights" with people who are not vegetarians, at the very least. You went through a phase of saying it repeatedly.
  13. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    21 Apr '12 13:39
    Not true.
    Well you can deny it as many times as you like but the simple fact is the evidence is there clearly for all to see.

What FMF said was true and is verifiably so.

What you are saying is false and is verifiably so.

You can't but know this.

Thus you are categorically and definitely objectively lying.

And lying about the fact that you are lying.

And you do this so often and so blatantly that everyone here knows that you lie and do so frequently.

You have no credibility or integrity because you obviously and compulsively lie.

You are dishonest to the core.

The fact that this is one of the least repugnant features of your posts speaks volumes about your character.
  14. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    21 Apr '12 19:43
    Many animals are killed and eaten by other animals or humans...

But 99.9% are not and that's a made up number.

Dasa's arguments are moronic and stupid.
    You don't have to make stuff up to beat them.

Let him be the one to make stuff up.
    i was under the impression that in the wild animals very rarely die of old age or disease, the minute they slow down some thing eats them.

i maybe wrong and it was a bit of a slightly educated guess (by educated i mean i watched the really 'wild show' as a kid) but ill put a cyber-bet of 10 million of my own pounds im within 5% of being right. put your cyber-money where your mouth is mr.fudge.
  15. Joined
    12 Oct '09
    Moves
    21 Apr '12 21:00
    Not true.
    It must be very sad for god that the one person out of seven billion that he gave knowledge to, turned out to be a lying little coward

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree