1. Joined
    12 Oct '09
    Moves
    24 Apr '12 08:29
    Originally posted by Dasa
    If I choose - I shall not reply to posts that are deliberately vulgar or insincere or sarcastic..............or blatantly dishonest.
    It was you who asked me to repeat the question. How dishonest is that.
  2. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Apr '12 12:08
    Originally posted by deenny
    It was you who asked me to repeat the question. How dishonest is that.
    Dear Deenny.

Go away and find a quiet place - take a few deep breaths - calm your mind - and ask yourself why you are so belligerent.
  3. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Apr '12 12:192 edits
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    The main problem here is your so-called knowledge is not even true, like your assertion that prey animals feel no pain. They feel pain, that has been proven scientifically. In your little world of ancient books and so-called lost knowledge they didn't even know there was such a thing as a nervous system but yet give out information, totally wrong informatio a Krishna Rottweiler gnawing and biting on people who don't happen to agree with your dogma.
    In have insulted no person in this forum.

If someone is dishonest and they are reported as such -then that is not an insult.

If someone is foolish and you inform them of their foolishness that is not an insult.

However it is highly insulting for atheists to teach falsity about life to children or anyone as a matter of fact.

It amounts to child abuse to tell children they have accidentally come from a muddy puddle or that the millions of species come from random act of atoms bumping in to each other without the guidance of higher intelligence.

Now go away and contemplate why you are so dishonest about how life came to exist......because every child taught this falsity is a child lost to atheism........which really means lost to ignorance.

I have not said animals do not feel pain.........your comment is dishonest once again.

4. Joined
    12 Oct '09
    Moves
    24 Apr '12 13:11
    Dear Deenny.

Go away and find a quiet place - take a few deep breaths - calm your mind - and ask yourself why you are so belligerent.
    Oh Dear! Is the truth beginning to hurt. You come on here ranting about people like me who try to give people knowledge as best they can. You accuse us of child abuse and all kinds of crimes with not a jot of evidence. You feel we should be dealt with, although it is not clear what you mean by this. You once even suggested that children be organised to throw tomatoes at us. We are not to respond to this in case it upset him with all knowledge. The fact that this person has told lies several times on this forum and has posted some really awful post. If you want to be treated with respect, you have got to start treating other people with respect. Your Vedas would agree with me in this regard
  5. Joined
    12 Oct '09
    Moves
    24 Apr '12 13:341 edit

If someone is dishonest and they are reported as such -then that is not an insult.

If someone is foolish and you inform them of their foolishness that is not an insult.

However it is highly insulting for atheists to teach falsity about life to children or anyone as a matter of fact.

It amounts to child abuse ...[text shortened]... .

I have not said animals do not feel pain.........your comment is dishonest once again.

This is an example of why people respond to you the way they do. To call someone a child abuser when they clearly not is about as big an insult as you can give to someone who spends their life trying to help children. You give children the knowledge and with their own intellenge they decide what they believe. Some even turn out like you, thats ok it is their right. You would only have them believe your own very narrow believe system. I would ask you to stop accusing good people of being child abusers
  6. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    24 Apr '12 14:30

It amounts to child abuse ...[text shortened]... .

who said it was an accident?

you may say 'a muddy puddle' which doesnt sound great. i tell my kids 'we were born in a star'.

'if someone is foolish and you inform them of their foolishness that is not an insult' dasa.

statements like this are why i ask if you have autism. it shows you have problems using emotional intelligence. telling somebody the truth does not mean it isnt insulting. it you call a fat person 'fat' it is insulting to the fat person despite it being accurate. if i say you have autism, you may find that insulting and it is, doesnt stop it from probably being true. thats probably why we have the old adage 'the truth hurts'.
    can you imagine a world in which we all said exactly what we thought? imagine how my fickle male ego would be effected next time i say to mrs spalfie 'that was amazing wasnt it' and she say 'no, i didnt realise you had started' thats just not gonna work for me. sometimes we have to communicate be softening our words or bending the truth, sometimes harsh truths are needed. i dont think calling people child abusers is a good way to get your 'truth' across. it just makes people really,really angry and angry people dont listen.

now hurry on down to the doctors and get that psych test.
  7. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Apr '12 17:52
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    who said it was an accident?

you may say 'a muddy puddle' which doesnt sound great. i tell my kids 'we were born in a star'.

'if someone is foolish and you inform them of their foolishness that is not an insult' dasa.

statements like this are why i ask if you have autism. it shows you have problems using emotional intelligence. telling somebody ...[text shortened]... people dont listen.

now hurry on down to the doctors and get that psych test.
    Truth as regards life is not on par with obese persons.

To band them together is the greatest foolishness and a poor attempt to discredit my post.

Go away and contemplate why you are so dishonest with your comments and speculations.
  8. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    24 Apr '12 18:50
    Truth as regards life is not on par with obese persons.

To band them together is the greatest foolishness and a poor attempt to discredit my post.

Go away and contemplate why you are so dishonest with your comments and speculations.
    I think stellspalfie believes you would benefit from having more sex.
  9. Joined
    11 Oct '04
    Moves
    25 Apr '12 06:57
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    I think stellspalfie believes you would benefit from having more sex.
    On a point of clarification, Ron, I think he would want to add 'with another person'.
  10. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    26 Apr '12 02:29
    Originally posted by Rank outsider
    On a point of clarification, Ron, I think he would want to add 'with another person'.
    Yes, of course, that would be best. HalleluYah !!! 😏
  11. Joined
    20 May '10
    Moves
    09 May '12 11:45
    Dasa Prubhu PAMHO- AGTSP.

your phone is disconnected and you are not responding to your emails.

Please email me if you see this.

Poker.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree