1. Standard memberFetchmyjunk
    Garbage disposal
    Garbage dump
    Joined
    20 Apr '16
    Moves
    2040
    15 Oct '16 12:14
    Does the version of Christianity that you subscribe to contain any form of judgement? (This is a serious question)
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    86381
    15 Oct '16 12:59
    Originally posted by Fetchmyjunk
    Does the version of Christianity that you subscribe to contain any form of judgement? (This is a serious question)
    Does yours?
  3. Account suspended
    Joined
    26 Aug '07
    Moves
    38239
    15 Oct '16 14:41
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Does yours?
    You have not answered the man,

    Does your form of Christianity contain any sort of judgment?
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    86381
    15 Oct '16 14:56
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    You have not answered the man,

    Does your form of Christianity contain any sort of judgment?
    Does yours?
  5. Standard memberFetchmyjunk
    Garbage disposal
    Garbage dump
    Joined
    20 Apr '16
    Moves
    2040
    15 Oct '16 15:101 edit
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Does yours?
    Yes of course it does. We have discussed what I believe in detail. Now grow a pair and answer the question.
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    86381
    15 Oct '16 15:12
    Originally posted by Fetchmyjunk
    We have discussed what I believe in detail. Now grow a pair and answer the question.
    Who is "we"?
  7. Standard memberFetchmyjunk
    Garbage disposal
    Garbage dump
    Joined
    20 Apr '16
    Moves
    2040
    15 Oct '16 15:18
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Who is "we"?
    You myself and FMF. It was on the absurd escapism thread. Are you going to answer the question or not?
  8. Standard memberFetchmyjunk
    Garbage disposal
    Garbage dump
    Joined
    20 Apr '16
    Moves
    2040
    15 Oct '16 15:24
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Does yours?
    Feel free to start another thread about my beliefs. This one is about yours.
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    86381
    15 Oct '16 15:312 edits
    Originally posted by Fetchmyjunk
    You myself and FMF. It was on the absurd escapism thread. Are you going to answer the question or not?
    It wasn't me, I stopped engaging with you weeks ago. Can you show me where, exactly, in that thread you explained what judgement was in your religion?

    Why don't you describe the judgement in your particular version of Christianity and I'll tell you if I agree with you or not.
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    86381
    15 Oct '16 15:331 edit
    Originally posted by Fetchmyjunk
    Feel free to start another thread about my beliefs. This one is about yours.
    A while ago I told you that I thought you were a trollist duchebag. If you want me to engage with you now I'm afraid you are going to need to up your game. 🙂
  11. Standard memberFetchmyjunk
    Garbage disposal
    Garbage dump
    Joined
    20 Apr '16
    Moves
    2040
    15 Oct '16 15:51
    Originally posted by divegeester
    It wasn't me, I stopped engaging with you weeks ago. Can you show me where, exactly, in that thread you explained what judgement was in your religion?

    Why don't you describe the judgement in your particular version of Christianity and I'll tell you if I agree with you or not.
    http://www.chessatwork.com/forum/spirituality/absurd-escapism.169581/page-27
  12. Standard memberFetchmyjunk
    Garbage disposal
    Garbage dump
    Joined
    20 Apr '16
    Moves
    2040
    15 Oct '16 16:14
    Originally posted by divegeester
    A while ago I told you that I thought you were a trollist duchebag. If you want me to engage with you now I'm afraid you are going to need to up your game. 🙂
    Yes you always seem to do that when you don't want to answer a question. 😉
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    86381
    15 Oct '16 17:08
    Originally posted by Fetchmyjunk
    http://www.chessatwork.com/forum/spirituality/absurd-escapism.169581/page-27
    Is that it? Is that you "explaining your beliefs" to me? LOL
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    86381
    15 Oct '16 17:09
    Originally posted by Fetchmyjunk
    Yes you always seem to do that when you don't want to answer a question. 😉
    Tell me what YOU believe about judgment and I'll discuss it with you and I will tell you what I believe about what you say.
  15. Standard memberFetchmyjunk
    Garbage disposal
    Garbage dump
    Joined
    20 Apr '16
    Moves
    2040
    15 Oct '16 17:121 edit
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Tell me what YOU believe about judgment and I'll discuss it with you and I will tell you what I believe about what you say.
    So do you or don't you want to answer my question, I gave you the link to the exact page where my beliefs were discussed. Did you even bother to read it?
    Do you only have beliefs about what I have to say or do you have beliefs of your own?
Back to Top