1. Standard memberFetchmyjunk
    Garbage disposal
    Garbage dump
    Moves
    16 Oct '16 06:19
    Originally posted by FMF
    What punishment are you going to get, do you think?
    Eternal separation from God, and all that that entails.
  2. Standard memberFetchmyjunk
    Garbage disposal
    Garbage dump
    Moves
    16 Oct '16 06:21
    Originally posted by FMF
    You are going to be "damned"?
    Were it not for Jesus and what he did on the cross, yes I would.
  3. Standard memberDeepThought
    Losing the Thread
    Quarantined World
    Moves
    16 Oct '16 06:231 edit
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    even plastic Christians still have beliefs, logic not your strong point I am afraid.
    Look who's talking.
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    16 Oct '16 06:241 edit
    Fetchmyjunk: So we are all deserving of the same punishment.

FMF: What punishment are you going to get, do you think?

Originally posted by Fetchmyjunk
    You are going to get "eternal separation from God" as your punishment?
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    16 Oct '16 06:25
    FMF: You are going to be "damned"?

So with your ideology you have declared all "wrong" to be equally "wrong" and then declared yourself "forgiven" anyway, is that right?
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    16 Oct '16 06:27
    FMF: You are going to be "damned"?

So do you assume that divegeester, as a fellow believer in "Jesus and what He did on the cross", will be spared being "damned" too, like you?
  7. Standard memberFetchmyjunk
    Garbage disposal
    Garbage dump
    Moves
    16 Oct '16 06:292 edits
    Originally posted by FMF
    You are going to get "eternal separation from God" as your punishment?
    How about I answer your questions once the Geester answers mine, that way you won't be hijacking the thread. Feel free to start a different thread about my beliefs, this thread is for the Geester. I am interested in his beliefs.
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    16 Oct '16 06:32
    How about I answer your questions once the Geester answers mine, that way you won't be hijacking the thread.
    I can't possibly be hikacking the thread if I am asking you about what you are saying on this thread about what you believe.
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    16 Oct '16 06:33
    I expect to be damned because I fall short of the glory of God on my own accord. My past anger is only one of the many things that would damn me. What about you? Do you think your good works can save you from damnation? (This is if you believe certain people will be damned. Do you believe certain people will be damned? According to what criteria will the ...[text shortened]... God. Do you think there are people who don't fall short of the glory of God on their own accord?
    You are still evading the point, we are talking about the one scripture you say was you "explaining your beliefs; so according to your understanding of the scripture you used about being angry with your brother, you believe that the judgment will be that you are condemned to burn in hell for eternity, is that a correct summation of your version of judgment or not?
  10. Standard memberFetchmyjunk
    Garbage disposal
    Garbage dump
    Moves
    16 Oct '16 06:371 edit
    Originally posted by divegeester
    You are still evading the point, we are talking about the one scripture you say was you "explaining your beliefs; so according to your understanding of the scripture you used about being angry with your brother, you believe that the judgment will be that you are condemned to burn in hell for eternity, is that a correct summation of your version of judgment or not?
    You haven't answered a single question that I have asked, yet you expect me to keep on answering yours?

This scripture I quoted before was to explain why I thought the damned might be getting the same punishment. Do you think anyone will be punished? Will the damned receive different measures of punishment?
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    16 Oct '16 06:39
    But what does that entail?

"Eternal separation from god" is not scriptural, it is a modern euphemism designed by those who propagate eternal suffering, to soften the exaplination of the doctrine. Furthermore it is not the the explaination you gave when you said you had explained your beliefs about judgment.
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    16 Oct '16 06:39
    This is what I said in the thread I quoted: "According to what is written in the scriptures, getting angry with your brother is the same as murder, so yes I am guilty of mass murder in the eyes of God and deserve the same punishment."
    If a child is brought up to believe that slashing a classmate's face with a craft knife and then watching him bleed out and die is nor more or less "evil" than getting angry with his sibling ~ then, without doubt, that child is being brought up with a completely incoherent and dysfunctional moral compass. In fact, no moral compass whatsoever, the way I see it.
  13. Standard memberFetchmyjunk
    Garbage disposal
    Garbage dump
    Moves
    16 Oct '16 06:40
    But what does that entail?

"Eternal separation from god" is not scriptural, it is a modern euphemism designed by those who propagate eternal suffering, to soften the exaplination of the doctrine. Furthermore it is not the the explaination you gave when you said you had explained your beliefs about judgment.
    So what then is scriptural? I concede I may be wrong. Please enlighten me.
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    16 Oct '16 06:41
    You haven't answered a single question that I have asked, yet you expect me to keep on answering yours?

This scripture I quoted before was to explain why I thought the damned might be getting the same punishment. Do you think anyone will be punished? Will the damned receive different measures of punishment?
    And I'm not going to respond until I get it clear from you what you personally believe is going to happen to you.

Will you be judged and condemned to burning in hell for eternity as a consequence of being angry. Yes or no?
  15. Standard memberFetchmyjunk
    Garbage disposal
    Garbage dump
    Moves
    16 Oct '16 06:42
    And I'm not going to respond until I get it clear from you what you personally believe is going to happen to you.

Will you be judged and condemned to burning in hell for eternity as a consequence of being angry. Yes or no?
    I believe what the Bible says, do you?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree