1. Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Oct '16 18:09
    Originally posted by Fetchmyjunk
    So do you or don't you want to answer my question, I gave you the link to the exact page where my beliefs were discussed. Did you even bother to read it?
    Do you only have beliefs about what I have to say or do you have beliefs of your own?
    I think over the years some others have proffered the idea that divegeester may in fact be masquerading as a Christian although i cannot say for sure whether it is the case or not although it might explain his furtive reaction to your simple question. I have hardly ever heard him discuss any of his beliefs, cannot remember a single occasion where he cited a Biblical text to support those beliefs and would not hold out much hope of him elucidating on any of his alleged beliefs.
  2. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    15 Oct '16 19:21
    Divegeester was this a serious suggestion you made ?

Why don't you start a thread about it instead of hijacking this one? (This is a serious suggestion)
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Oct '16 20:18
    Originally posted by Fetchmyjunk
    Does the version of Christianity that you subscribe to contain any form of judgement? (This is a serious question)
    To Dive: I am not ghosthunter, nor am I fetchmyjunk. I am chaney3. You are being called out on your Christianity, which is weak to say the least. You have repeatedly called me a 'dick', and have bad words for robbie as well. You have provided nothing on this forum to conclude you can be taken seriously as a 'real Christian'.

It is time to put up, or shut up.
  4. Cape Town
    Moves
    15 Oct '16 20:48
    Originally posted by chaney3
    You are being called out on your Christianity, which is weak to say the least. You have repeatedly called me a 'dick', and have bad words for robbie as well. You have provided nothing on this forum to conclude you can be taken seriously as a 'real Christian'.

It is time to put up, or shut up.
    Are you saying that Div's rudeness disqualifies him from being a 'real Christian'? If so, then I think you, FMK and Robbie are also disqualified. If not, then please clarify.
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Oct '16 20:54
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    Are you saying that Div's rudeness disqualifies him from being a 'real Christian'? If so, then I think you, FMK and Robbie are also disqualified. If not, then please clarify.
    Rude is an understatement. Dive shows NO signs of being a Christian. FMF is a former Christian.
  6. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    15 Oct '16 21:06
    Originally posted by sonship
    Divegeester was this a serious suggestion you made ?

Why don't you start a thread about it instead of hijacking this one? (This is a serious suggestion)
    It is easy to attack someone else's views if you never share your own. We are to share about the hope within us, can not do that if you really don't have a hope within.
  7. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    The Flat Earth
    Moves
    15 Oct '16 21:20
    Originally posted by KellyJay
    It is easy to attack someone else's views if you never share your own. We are to share about the hope within us, can not do that if you really don't have a hope within.
    Yes, you all seem to be finding it quite easy to attack Divegeester in this thread.
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Oct '16 21:25
    Originally posted by avalanchethecat
    Yes, you all seem to be finding it quite easy to attack Divegeester in this thread.
    That's because Dive is not a good example of a Christian.
  9. Cape Town
    Moves
    15 Oct '16 21:55
    Rude is an understatement. Dive shows NO signs of being a Christian.
    And you show no signs of answering my questions. Looks like your 'Christian' qualifications ain't looking too great either.
  10. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    The Flat Earth
    Moves
    15 Oct '16 21:56
    Matthew 7:1-3
  11. Cape Town
    Moves
    15 Oct '16 21:58
    I have to say that if the key qualification to being Christian is being a nice person, then the most Christian like people in this forum are self proclaimed atheists (not me, I'm not nice 🙂 ), and most of the self proclaimed theists would fail miserably. Outside this forum, I would say that there is no significant differentiation. I have met nice and nasty people from all religions.
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Oct '16 00:581 edit
    If he is a Christian then I'm a world famous poet that has been published in over 720 languages.
  13. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    16 Oct '16 01:09
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    If he is a Christian then I'm a world famous poet that has been published in over 720 languages.
    But haven't you claimed that the only "real" Christians in the world are Jehovah's Witnesses? I'm sure it was you. It was either you or it was galveston75. Or both of you. I'm not going to go looking for the quotes, so if you deny it, then so be it.

There was a big discussion that me and galveston75 had where I confronted him with material from one of your organisation's magazines that clearly stated that only its members (i.e. JWs) would survive the 'end times'. That may have been the time when he retaliated by sending me a threatening and abusive PM. It was around that time, anyway.

If you don't think any of the non-JW Christians here are "real" Christians, then what does your personal opinion about divegeester - in particular - actually matter?
  14. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    16 Oct '16 01:11
    Originally posted by KellyJay
    It is easy to attack someone else's views if you never share your own.
    Are you really claiming that, in all his years active on this forum, divegeester has "never" shared his views? That seems an odd thing for you to claim, KellyJay.
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Oct '16 03:01
    Originally posted by FMF
    But haven't you claimed that the only "real" Christians in the world are Jehovah's Witnesses? I'm sure it was you. It was either you or it was galveston75. Or both of you. I'm not going to go looking for the quotes, so if you deny it, then so be it.

There was a big discussion that me and galveston75 had where I confronted him with material from one of your o ...[text shortened]... tians, then what does your personal opinion about divegeester - in particular - actually matter?
    even plastic Christians still have beliefs, logic not your strong point I am afraid.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree