Question for the Geester

Question for the Geester

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Garbage disposal

Garbage dump

Moves
16 Oct 16

Originally posted by FMF
And who says "a quick prayer" and "continues to live in sin"? When you use the word "sin" here, are you referring to forum posts you don't like or the fact that divegeester has called you a "troll"? Is that the "sin" you are talking about? What makes you think divegeester's prayers are "quick"?
Some OSAS Christians believe that all you have to do is say a prayer and ask Jesus into your life and then you are saved, even if you continue living as you did before. I don't believe that.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
16 Oct 16
1 edit

Originally posted by Fetchmyjunk
If that were the only sin I had ever committed yes, but it isn't.
What is the relevance of your other sins, I'm not interested in your other sins. You said that you had fully explained your beliefs about judgment to me in the other thread which you provided a link to. In that thread where we exchanged, all you talked about was this notion that being angry was the same as murder and because of that being angry meant punishment and to you that means burning in hell for eternity. Correct?

So I'm asking you, will you personally will be judged for being angry and punished by being thrown into hell for eternity? Yes or no?

What's so complicated.

Garbage disposal

Garbage dump

Moves
16 Oct 16

Originally posted by divegeester
What is the relevance of your other sins, I'm not interested in your other sins. You said that you had fully explained your beliefs about judgment to me in the other thread which you provided a link to. In that thread where we exchanged, all you talked about was this notion that being angry was the same as murder and because of that being angry meant pun ...[text shortened]... angry and punished by being thrown into hell for eternity? Yes or no?

What's so complicated.
I take it you are going to keep asking me the same question over and over again that I have answered so that you don't have to answer my question.

F

Moves
16 Oct 16

Some OSAS Christians believe that all you have to do is say a prayer and ask Jesus into your life and then you are saved, even if you continue living as you did before. I don't believe that.
I think you are letting your animosity get the better of you. You should not draw too much pride or encouragement from getting egged on by shallow, abusive posters like chaney3 and robbie carrobie. Your 'theologizing' here will not benefit from it. What "sins" do you believe divegeester is committing that you are not committing?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
16 Oct 16

I take it you are going to keep asking me the same question over and over again that I have answered so that you don't have to answer my question.
What I'm doing is calling you out for not understanding what it is you believe about hell and punishment while you attack me for something you can't quite put your finger on but want to because you're annoyed with me.

F

Moves
16 Oct 16

I don't believe that someone who says a quick prayer and continues to live in willful sin is saved.
Do you - yourself - not "sin" then?

Garbage disposal

Garbage dump

Moves
16 Oct 16
1 edit

What I'm doing is calling you out for not understanding what it is you believe about hell and punishment while you attack me for something you can't quite put your finger on but want to because you're annoyed with me.
My intention is never to attack you. You keep saying my beliefs are wrong but you never want to share your own. Why is that? I just want to know what you believe to be true about judgement.

F

Moves
16 Oct 16
1 edit

Originally posted by Fetchmyjunk to divegeester
My intention is never to attack you.
People would be forgiven for thinking this is an outright falsehood.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
16 Oct 16
1 edit

My intention is never to attack you. You keep saying my beliefs are wrong but you never want to share your own. Why is that?
I have never once said your beliefs are wrong, I still don't know what it is you believe despite me asking you several times in the last few pages. What I said was a statement you made in the other thread was misathropic twaddle. Or something like that. If you wish to be more coherent about your beliefs and I happen to think they are wrong, I will be more than happy to tell you so.

Garbage disposal

Garbage dump

Moves
16 Oct 16
1 edit

I have never once said your beliefs are wrong, I still don't know what it is you believe despite me asking you several times in the last few pages. What I said was a statement you made in the other thread was misathropic twaddle. Or something like that. If you wish to be more coherent about your beliefs and I happen to think they are wrong, I will be more than happy to tell you so.
This thread is about your beliefs and not mine, yet you haven't shared a single one of them. I somehow doubt you ever will.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
16 Oct 16
2 edits

My intention is never to attack you. You keep saying my beliefs are wrong but you never want to share your own. Why is that? I just want to know what you believe to be true about judgement.
I'm happy to share my beliefs with posters who want to discuss things properly. As I've said to you several times before I find your debating tactic of avoiding questions and bouncing "how blue is the sky/does god have a beard" type of question back to be immature, ineffective and time wasting. I'm only here now because this nuance about you is interesting.

F

Moves
16 Oct 16

This thread is about your beliefs and not mine, yet you haven't shared a single one of them.
If - as you say - he hasn't shared his beliefs - then who were you referring to when you talked about someone saying a "quick prayer" and committing "willful sins"?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
16 Oct 16

This thread is about your beliefs and not mine, yet you haven't shared a single one of them. I somehow doubt you ever will.
Are you going to answer the one simple question I've put to you several times or not. If not then kindly desist in pestering me.

Garbage disposal

Garbage dump

Moves
16 Oct 16

I'm happy to share my beliefs with posters who want to discuss things properly. As I've said to you several times before I find your debating tactic of avoiding questions and bouncing "how blue is the sky/does god have a beard" type of question back to be immature, ineffective and time wasting. I'm only here now because this nuance about you is interesting.
The irony of this is you are avoiding all my questions and haven't answered a single one.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
16 Oct 16

The irony of this is you are avoiding all my questions and haven't answered a single one.
No, the irony of this is that I'm here at all talking to you.