1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    31 Jan '12 22:03
    Is it possible for a non-Jehovah's Witness person to enter the heaven, or inherit the paradise earth you talk about?

This is a really important [after]life or death question so a yes or no response is required.

Qualification of the yes or no is of course fine, if there is a yes or no.

Many thanks for your concise frank responses.
  2. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    31 Jan '12 22:24
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Is it possible for a non-Jehovah's Witness person to enter the heaven, or inherit the paradise earth you talk about?

This is a really important [after]life or death question so a yes or no response is required.

Good luck. 🙂
  3. PenTesting
    Moves
    31 Jan '12 22:54

I thought we been through that already. The answer is NO.
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    31 Jan '12 23:10
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    I thought we been through that already. The answer is NO.
    We have been through it - sort of, but no clear answer was given.

See robbies responses to me in the Bobby Fisher thread as a recent example.
  5. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    31 Jan '12 23:24

It is interesting to go to http://www.watchtower.org/ and follow the link titled "Is There One True Religion?" One might expect the answer to relate to your question. But the following page leaves off with a link to another page, via "Which religion is teaching the truth from God’s Word?" and so on, leading eventually to a sign-up form for a course of home Bible study.

This leads me to believe that this is the JW reaction to your question, at least, it is the one to expect.
  6. PenTesting
    Moves
    31 Jan '12 23:31
    We have been through it - sort of, but no clear answer was given.

See robbies responses to me in the Bobby Fisher thread as a recent example.
    Well, the JWs claim that God only deals with one organisation and thats the WT.
    That there is only ONE true teaching and the JWs have it.
    That God took away the kingdom of heaven from the Jews and gave it to a 'nation bearing fruit', and that is the JWs.

What more do you want them to say ?
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    31 Jan '12 23:431 edit
    Originally posted by JS357
    It is interesting to go to http://www.watchtower.org/ and follow the link titled "Is There One True Religion?" One might expect the answer to relate to your question. But the following page leaves off with a link to another page, via "Which religion is teaching the truth from God’s Word?" and so on, leading eventually to a sign-up form for a course of home Bib ...[text shortened]... to believe that this is the JW reaction to your question, at least, it is the one to expect.
    Interesting insight thanks. My reason for posting is 2 fold:

1) I'm genuinely interested in their belief structure

2) My perception is the organisation itself is that it is a true cult

The deflecting responses to your inquiry online are also reflected in the interactions in these forums and are probably designed to dilute the straight response of "no, you must be a JW".
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    31 Jan '12 23:461 edit
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    Well, the JWs claim that God only deals with one organisation and thats the WT.
    That there is only ONE true teaching and the JWs have it.
    That God took away the kingdom of heaven from the Jews and gave it to a 'nation bearing fruit', and that is the JWs.

What more do you want them to say ?
    As a seeker after enternal life what I want is not a history lesson, nor a Bible study on certain chosen scriptures designed to lead ME to the JW TRUTH by some convoluted awakening process. What I want is a straight answer to straight question.
  9. PenTesting
    Moves
    01 Feb '12 00:31
    As a seeker after enternal life what I want is not a history lesson, nor a Bible study on certain chosen scriptures designed to lead ME to the JW TRUTH by some convoluted awakening process. What I want is a straight answer to straight question.
    Christ has the answer. Not the JWs 🙂
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    01 Feb '12 00:52
    I'm not sure were gonna get an answer to the 'big question' from the holders of [their] god's truth...
  11. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    01 Feb '12 01:28
    I'm not sure were gonna get an answer to the 'big question' from the holders of [their] god's truth...
    If it's just a yes or no answer you want, you'll not get that from me. And Rajk is correct as this has been discussed in depth before.
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Feb '12 01:32
    Originally posted by galveston75
    If it's just a yes or no answer you want, you'll not get that from me. And Rajk is correct as this has been discussed in depth before.
    dude its a time waster, moving quickly on . . . .
  13. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    01 Feb '12 01:39
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    dude its a time waster, moving quickly on . . . .
    I know. He's not one to discuss much of anything but just want's to argue.
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    01 Feb '12 19:10
    Originally posted by galveston75
    God forbid you would give a clear answer!!

You guys are a joke.
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    01 Feb '12 19:33
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    Good luck. 🙂
    You were so right.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree