1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    05 Feb '12 13:09
    Originally posted by galveston75
    Uh do YOU not read the bible at all? Have YOU not read anything about Jesus and what he did? Have YOU not read anything in the bible as to the COMMANDS that Jesus told YOU to do if you claim to be a Christian?

I say not or else you would not make these non Christian comments and not find the words of Jesus that we bring to YOUR door so annoying...... ...[text shortened]... my anti-Christ door, I hate Jesus".

You do that and we'll never knock on your door again!
    You ever going to answer any question put to you? (or in this case robbie).

I'm just asking you if knocking on people's doors and annoying them with your organisation's propaganda is what you are referring to as "public ministry"?
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    05 Feb '12 13:122 edits
    Uh do YOU not read the bible at all? Have YOU not read anything about Jesus and what he did? Have YOU not read anything in the bible as to the COMMANDS that Jesus told YOU to do if you claim to be a Christian?

I say not or else you would not make these non Christian comments and not find the words of Jesus that we bring to YOUR door so annoying...... my anti-Christ door, I hate Jesus".

You do that and we'll never knock on your door again!
    Why is it they you adopt this pompous schoolmaster tone of "don't you ever read the Bible" (usually followed by a patronising LOL) whenever someone has a different view from you?

It's as though you think all the explainations of why we should be fawning at your every JW word of deep wisdom, are written in BOLD on every page of the Bible. I've got big news for oh holy one - they ain't!
  3. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    05 Feb '12 13:21
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Why is it they you adopt this pompous schoolmaster tone of "don't you ever read the Bible" (usually followed by a patronising LOL) whenever someone has a different view from you?

It's as though you think all the explainations of why we should be fawning at your every JW word of deep wisdom, are written in BOLD on every page of the Bible. I've got big news for oh holy one - they ain't!
    Yes we know most don't see our views and that is ok because Jesus said most wouldn't. But it's you're view that pushes the limit of being anti-christ at times towards us that is the issue.
    And as a matter of fact we do have all the explinations. The Bible is crystal clear to us and that makes ones like you mad....
    I'm sure you have at least once read the scriptures that says that as time goes on the "light would get brighter and brighter'? Well it's very bright for us and we do understand CLEARLY what Jesus's commands mean and we do them.
    It's sad you don't BUT there is always hope. It's open to anyone that truely wants to know and be taught.
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    05 Feb '12 13:27
    Yes we know most don't see our views and that is ok because Jesus said most wouldn't. But it's you're view that pushes the limit of being anti-christ at times towards us that is the issue.
    And as a matter of fact we do have all the explinations. The Bible is crystal clear to us and that makes ones like you mad....
    I'm sure you have at least once read ...[text shortened]... T there is always hope. It's open to anyone that truely wants to know and be taught.
    Oh so I'm the anti-christ now am I? Blimey that's a step up from pain in the ass I guess.
  5. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    05 Feb '12 13:291 edit
    Oh so I'm the anti-christ now am I? Blimey that's a step up from pain in the ass I guess.
    Do you even understand what being anti-christ means? I doubt it but give it a shot if you want.
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    05 Feb '12 13:32
    And as a matter of fact we do have all the explinations. The Bible is crystal clear to us and that makes ones like you mad. Well it's very bright for us and we do understand CLEARLY what Jesus's commands mean and we do them
    And Jesus sayeth unto them as he stood in their midst "hey listen upeth all ye future JW's (for there were no JW's on the earth in those days) be ye not afraid of one who calleth himself the divegeester, for he is the antichrist and he is wretched and pitiful before you my chosen ones - allow not his questions and challenges to enter your ears for you already haveth all truth. Instead stand high and look ye down upon his smallness, mock him and deride him for his lack of your true tuest only truth"
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    05 Feb '12 13:33
    Do you even understand what being anti-christ means? I doubt it but give it a shot if you want.
    How could I EVEN understand it? For my small brain and limited truth is barely enough to get me to the shops each day.
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Feb '12 13:36
    How could I EVEN understand it? For my small brain and limited truth is barely enough to get me to the shops each day.
    why dont you get someone to go online for you and have your groceries delivered?
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    05 Feb '12 13:41
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    why dont you get someone to go online for you and have your groceries delivered?
    Because the interent is of the Devil.
  10. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    05 Feb '12 13:44
    We can help you? Well that may be pushing reality but who knows..... 🙂
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Feb '12 13:44
    Because the interent is of the Devil.
    he looks after his own!
  12. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    05 Feb '12 23:19
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    No cigarettes, its a defilement of both flesh and spirit, not to mention the fact that you
    are contaminating others through second hand smoke, give it up and cleanse yourself!
    save up the money and buy something non defiling.
    What like whiskey?
    Haven't we been around this bush before?
    Hasn't someone (I think it may have been thinkofone) come along and, at length, given you reference after reference of why alcohol is bad and a "defilement", just like cigs?

Give it up Rob or give me something better.
    It makes no sense. (As long as you keep the second hand smoke away from others, I agree with you there)

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree