Question to any JW

Question to any JW

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
02 Feb 12

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
ok, seeing that you people could not, would not, cannot and will not produce a
Biblical text, ill do it for you,

(Acts 24:15) . . .and I have hope toward God, which hope these [men] themselves
also entertain, that there is going to be a resurrection of both the righteous and the
unrighteous. . .

Who, though, are “the unrighteous” mention ...[text shortened]... no opportunity to learn about Jehovah will be
resurrected and given the opportunity to do so.
Do you agree with the statement: "You must be part of Jehovah's organization, doing God's will, in order to receive his blessing of everlasting life"? is that your belief?

rc

Moves
02 Feb 12

Originally posted by FMF
Does anyone else think this evasion is all a bit odd?
does anyone think your aversion to providing a Biblical reference a bit odd, i certainly do.

rc

Moves
02 Feb 12

Originally posted by FMF
Do you agree with the statement: "You must be part of Jehovah's organization, doing God's will, in order to receive his blessing of everlasting life"? is that your belief?
I am sorry i cannot see the statement in my text, would you kindly point it out.

F

Moves
02 Feb 12

I am sorry i cannot see the statement in my text, would you kindly point it out.
Is it that you don't personally agree with the statement from the Jehovah's Witness organisation but don't want to say so in public?

rc

Moves
02 Feb 12

Originally posted by FabianFnas
It's a part of his rhetorics...
please see the text above and pick your statement up from the forum floor on the way
out!

rc

Moves
02 Feb 12

Originally posted by FMF
Is it that you don't personally agree with the statement from the Jehovah's Witness organisation but don't want to say so in public?
No i happen to agree with it but I am not discussing watchtower articles, i am
discussing Biblical texts, or trying to, despite your aversion to them.

F

Moves
02 Feb 12

please see the text above and pick your statement up from the forum floor on the way
out!
Lead the way and I'll follow...

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
02 Feb 12
1 edit

this is not a Biblical reference, its a quotation from a watchtower article, if you have a
Biblical reference, produce it, otherwise visit www,watchtower.org and have a pleasant
day, the watchtower is not considered to be inspired, the Bible is, which is a pity for
your arguments based on watchtower articles, neeeext!
I'm well aware it's not a Biblical refernce but it is relevant to the discussion.

I'm having a pleasant day thanks.

rc

Moves
02 Feb 12

Originally posted by FabianFnas
Lead the way and I'll follow...
are you a lemming?

F

Moves
02 Feb 12

No i happen to agree with it but I am not discussing watchtower articles, i am
discussing Biblical texts, or trying to, despite your aversion to them.
So people who are not members of your organisation - your organisation specifically, as opposed to any other organisation [i.e. they must be members of the Watch Tower Bible and Tract Society of Pennsylvania, a non-stock, not-for-profit organization headquartered in the New York City borough of Brooklyn, USA] - will not receive the "blessing of everlasting life"? That is your belief?

rc

Moves
02 Feb 12

Originally posted by Proper Knob
I'm well aware eit's not a Biblical refernce but it is relevant to the discussion.

I'm having a pleasant day thanks.
good, i am glad to hear it, so you could not produce a single Biblical reference, why is
that? You could produce a quotation from a watchtower article but not a single Biblical
reference, oh dear, how disappointing.

rc

Moves
02 Feb 12
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
So people who are not members of your organisation - your organisation specifically, as opposed to any other organisation [i.e. they must be members of the Watch Tower Bible and Tract Society of Pennsylvania, a non-stock, not-for-profit organization headquartered in the New York City borough of Brooklyn, USA] - will not receive the "blessing of everlasting life"? That is your belief?
nope, please see the Biblical text that i posted, it details exactly who will be in a
position to inherit everlasting life, the reference that PK gave not from the Bible, sadly
for him, but from a watchtower article is a reference to those who may or may not
survive Armageddon which is an entirely different perspective altogether, but neither
you nor he knew that despite the fact that its in the text. You noobs are best sticking to
scriptural references it will save you all kinds of embarrassing mistakes, misapplication
of articles, presumptions, straw men and lots of other horrible things waiting to come
up from the bottom of the sea and wreck your arguments. I say this for your own
good.

F

Moves
02 Feb 12

nope, please see the Biblical text that i posted, it details exactly who will be in a
position to inherit everlasting life, the reference that PK gave not from the Bible, sadly
for him, but from a watchtower article is a reference to those who may or may not
survive Armageddon which is an entirely different perspective altogether, but neither ...[text shortened]... other horrible things waiting to come up from the bottom of the sea
and wreck your arguments.
Is this how you talk to people when you go door to door if they ask you about your beliefs or about the JW organisation's beliefs?

rc

Moves
02 Feb 12

Originally posted by FMF
Is this how you talk to people when you go door to door if they ask you about your beliefs or about the JW organisation's beliefs?
it depends on whether ive had my breakfast or not.

F

Moves
02 Feb 12

survive Armageddon which is an entirely different perspective altogether
The Watch Tower Bible and Tract Society of Pennsylvania, etablished 1884, is not mentioned in the Bible. Was the organization wrong to assert that only members of the Watch Tower Bible and Tract Society of Pennsylvania would receive the "blessing of everlasting life" and that people who were not members would not? If this is so, why isn't the Watch Tower Bible and Tract Society of Pennsylvania mentioned in the Bible? Has the organization overstated its specific corporate status in terms of the possibility of receiving the "blessing of everlasting life"?