1. PenTesting
    Moves
    27 Mar '12 01:21
    Originally posted by galveston75
    Thanks. It's not just one or two things that are the concern but it's all the many things that are happening. These two things I've posted are only the tip of the iceberg.
    If these other "head in the sand" guys would just do the simple research on these and a few other things, they may think differently.
    So is there some reason why you think God will step in to 'save' the planet? Is it in the Bible?
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    27 Mar '12 01:23
    Originally posted by JS357
    I'm ready.
    Well, according to Rajk, none of us here are ready except him.
  3. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    27 Mar '12 01:32
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    So is there some reason why you think God will step in to 'save' the planet? Is it in the Bible?
    Is this a trick question of some kind?
  4. Windsor, Ontario
    Moves
    27 Mar '12 01:34
    Yes I see where being "just us" has gotten us. Pretty pathetic world we've made for ourselves haven't we?
    As long as there is money and greed it will only continue down this bottomless pit of what we've created.
    um, yes. and not surprising, the world "god" was making for us back then wasn't much better than the world we have now. genocide then, genocide now. hunger and famine then, hunger and famine now. natural disasters then, natural disasters now. pestilence then, pestilence now.

take god out of the equation and what do you have? same as it ever was.
  5. Windsor, Ontario
    Moves
    27 Mar '12 01:36
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    We have the signs given in Matthew 24 for the 'end of days'. It was said that surely as you can tell the signs of Spring approaching, one can also see the days leading to the coming of the Son of Man.
    yep. and they could see these very same signs 2000 years ago.
  6. PenTesting
    Moves
    27 Mar '12 01:38
    Is this a trick question of some kind?
    It would have been easier to quote the passage.
    Clearly there is no reference to support your claim that God will step in to save the planet from ecological disaster.
  7. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    27 Mar '12 01:39
    Originally posted by VoidSpirit
    yep. and they could see these very same signs 2000 years ago.
    Only a blind person would think they are the same as 2000 years ago. Do you really think things were as bad then as now?
  8. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    27 Mar '12 01:42
    It would have been easier to quote the passage.
    Clearly there is no reference to support your claim that God will step in to save the planet from ecological disaster.
    And you say you've read the Bible? Who's side are you on here, these people who don't believe in a God at all or the bible? It sounds llike you think this planet is doomed and God doesn't care? Is that correct?
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    27 Mar '12 01:44
    Yes I see where being "just us" has gotten us. Pretty pathetic world we've made for ourselves haven't we?
    As long as there is money and greed it will only continue down this bottomless pit of what we've created.
    I feel much more positive about life and the world than you do. Do you think your religious faith leads you to be so negative and pessimistic? Or do you think your negativity and pessimism has lead to your religious faith?
  10. PenTesting
    Moves
    27 Mar '12 01:51
    And you say you've read the Bible? Who's side are you on here, these people who don't believe in a God at all or the bible? It sounds llike you think this planet is doomed and God doesn't care? Is that correct?
    How does it sound like I think the planet is doomed, when I said this earlier..

.. I disagree there is an such disaster looming over the planet.

No references yet !! I guess that proves that there are none.

Its not about sides. Its about truth. Im not interested in anything else.
  11. Windsor, Ontario
    Moves
    27 Mar '12 01:57
    Only a blind person would think they are the same as 2000 years ago. Do you really think things were as bad then as now?
    things were worse back then.
  12. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    27 Mar '12 01:57
    Mark my word that one day you'll remember these godless thoughts and comments and you'll be paying much more then the usual attention to this non God being you say doesn't exist. Bet ya so....... 🙂
    People have been say pretty much the same thing for 2000 years and look what that got all you religious folk.
  13. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    27 Mar '12 02:01
    How bout 1000 years ago? Inquisition, pope selling indulgences, crusades, burning witches, great time back then wasn't it.
  14. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    27 Mar '12 02:20
    Originally posted by FMF
    I feel much more positive about life and the world than you do. Do you think your religious faith leads you to be so negative and pessimistic? Or do you think your negativity and pessimism has lead to your religious faith?
    Actually I feel very positive about the future of this planet as the Bible says it will be brought back to the condition it was before man sinned. The bible says "the earth will stand to times indifinite" and that "God will bring to ruin those ruining the earth".
    There is nothing wrong at all with this planet and it will once again be what he originaly designed it for and that is for man to live with no worrys or fears and no death.
    So no my faith in the bible has not made me pessimistic about the future of this planet and of mankind. But my learning what God says has let me be more aware of what man and satan has done to us all and where we are at in the history of mankind and our home.
  15. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    27 Mar '12 02:22
    How does it sound like I think the planet is doomed, when I said this earlier..

[b].. I disagree there is an such disaster looming over the planet.

No references yet !! I guess that proves that there are none.

Its not about sides. Its about truth. Im not interested in anything else.[/b]
    I read clearly what you said. But you are implying that God does not care about this earth and he will not step in and correct the problems here. ????

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree