1. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    27 Sep '10 03:18
    Originally posted by Agerg
    You cheapen the notion of loving someone when it applies to complete strangers with whom you have had practically zero interaction.
    Only way one is a stranger, even that of what are called "kin" is if one has not seen or heard from in a long while, and huhuh yes, it has been a rather long time indeed! lol
  2. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Sep '10 04:31
    Meh...if someone was to suggest that tacoandlettuce was a sockpuppet of vishvahetu or his little brother you'd get no arguments from me. :]
    You cant accept the fact that maybe, just maybe, theres truth to what i say, and if there is one other person that can understand,.....then its a conspiracy.

Actually there are millions of persons who know what i am saying, but they are not to be found in this forum. (except for a few)

I have never met Taco or know of him, but he sees clearly.

Atheism has stolen your intelligence, and the dream world has bedazzled you.

vishva
  3. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Sep '10 04:351 edit
    You cheapen the notion of loving someone when it applies to complete strangers with whom you have had practically zero interaction.
    There is no real love in this world, except spiritual love......and the love of one bag of chemicals you call the body, towards another bag of chemicals called the other body is artificial love.

Taco,s love is directed towards the real you, you soul self, not your body.

vishva
  4. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    27 Sep '10 08:37
    Originally posted by vishvahetu
    There is no real love in this world, except spiritual love......and the love of one bag of chemicals you call the body, towards another bag of chemicals called the other body is artificial love.

Taco,s love is directed towards the real you, you soul self, not your body.

vishva
    amen
  5. ALG
    Moves
    27 Sep '10 16:09
    the love of one bag of chemicals you call the body, towards another bag of chemicals called the other body is artificial love.
    Then there's no love at all.
  6. ALG
    Moves
    27 Sep '10 16:12
    Look at the world we live in, suffering to the left, and suffering to the right....it is a nightmare.
    The fact that it's nightmarish doesn't mean, that we are living in a dream.
    There are differences too. When dreaming, we can make anything happen, but in this world -when we're awaken- we can't.
  7. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Sep '10 18:25
    Originally posted by Thomaster
    Then there's no love at all.
    Not in this world......but the closest thing to real love in this world, is the selfless love towards a baby by its mother.

vishva
  8. ALG
    Moves
    27 Sep '10 18:291 edit
    Not in this world......but the closest thing to real love in this world, is the selfless love towards a baby by its mother.

vishva
    Why is a mother's love towards her baby more/better love than any other kind of love?
    How do you define ''real'' love?
  9. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Sep '10 18:351 edit
    The fact that it's nightmarish doesn't mean, that we are living in a dream.
    There are differences too. When dreaming, we can make anything happen, but in this world -when we're awaken- we can't.
    God creates everything perfectly, so this world of birth, death, disease and old age,....and crime and earthquakes etc, are things that can only operate in an illusion (dream), not in an absolute reality.

In a dream, the Nijas are chasing you, why cant you stop them....you said you can make anything happen.

vishva
  10. ALG
    Moves
    27 Sep '10 18:422 edits
    God creates everything perfectly

Still, god managed to create imperfectly sleeping souls.

The universe I live in now, is imperfect, for many people suffer.
    This means, that god either created an imperfect universe, or that the universe wasn't created by god.
  11. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Sep '10 21:19
    Why is a mother's love towards her baby more/better love than any other kind of love?
    How do you define ''real'' love?
    The love a mother has for its baby, is the closest thing to pure love, because the mother doesn,t want anything from the baby, except to care an give it her affection. (its unconditional to a certain degree)

All other love is conditional, and a man will say I will love you to his girl friend, but she must love him back....this sought of love is conditional and is really lust.

Spiritual love is pure, and is at its highest when it is not conditional.

vishva
  12. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    27 Sep '10 21:24
    AMEN
  13. ALG
    Moves
    27 Sep '10 21:302 edits
    The love a mother has for its baby, is the closest thing to pure love, because the mother doesn,t want anything from the baby, except to care an give it her affection. (its unconditional to a certain degree)

All other love is conditional, and a man will say I will love you to his girl friend, but she must love him back....this sought of love is conditi ...[text shortened]... lly lust.

Spiritual love is pure, and is at its highest when it is not conditional.

vishva
    So actually, only very naive people can feel real love. I can hardly agree with this, because I see no reason to rate unconditional love higher or purer than conditional love.

I'd rather say the opposite. At some point, it isn't good anymore to love someone (if he behaves too badly). Love can break people if they get nothing back for too long.
  14. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Sep '10 21:38
    God creates everything perfectly

Still, god managed to create imperfectly sleeping souls.

The universe I live in now, is imperfect, for many people suffer.
    This means, that god either created an imperfect universe, or that the universe wasn't created by god.
    The fact that we souls are sleeping, and dreaming all this up, is not a fault with God, but is the perfection of God, because a world of suffering can only be possible in a state of unreality....it could never be a real absolute reality.

The souls are sleeping in the first place, because they wanted independance from God, and because there is no such living state as being independant of God, then the illusionary world had to come into existance.

The reason why we could never be independant from God, is that we (the soul) is a little piece of God,....and God cannot seperate God from Gods/self.

So there could only ever be an illusion of seperatedness.

As far as the suffering goes in this world, as long as you believe this world is an absolute reality, then you will suffer.....but the self realized enlightened soul, doesnt suffer as the common person, because he is aware of the illusion, and the illusion has less impact upon his/her life.

When one fully understands and can see the illusion for what it is, and developes attraction to God, then they may return back to their origional spiritual home, and wake up from the dream world.

vishva
  15. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    27 Sep '10 21:521 edit
    Yes, as a ray is ONE with the sun, yet not THE sun, so are we ONE WITH the CREATOR OF ALL LIFE, ~regardless~ if we bind ourselves (block the sunlight of our conscious view to such) from this UNDERSTANDING...

Wow, am I so very glad to meet your acquaintance, vishva..

You have already given me much comfort that I have been seeking of another being so enlightened... God BLESS you, my friend! =]

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree