Red-Letter Atheists v Black Letter Christians

Red-Letter Atheists v Black Letter Christians

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
14 Feb 18
1 edit

Originally posted by @rajk999
How do people go good works?
They have the light of Christ in them.
All people have this light in them
Do you have a Bible?
Please read it.
<<They have the light of Christ in them.
All people have this light in them.>>

So even people who reject Christ have this light in them? Where in the Bible does it say that?

And not everyone will be saved. So, according to what you wrote, some people who have the light of Christ in them (because everyone does, according to you) will be damned.

There you go again, diminishing Jesus Christ. Are you aware that this is a consistent theme in what you believe?

You don’t think accepting Christ makes someone righteous (in right standing with God.)

You reject Christ’s sacrifice on the cross by saying no one can sin and go to heaven or inherit eternal life.

You now strongly imply people who will be damned (because they didn’t do enough good works in your eyes) have the light of Christ in them.

Not to be blunt, but you’re a Christ hater (or a Christ blasphemer if you prefer.)

F

Moves
14 Feb 18

Originally posted by @romans1009
Not to be blunt, but you’re a Christ hater (or a Christ blasphemer if you prefer.)
Ok so you think Rajk999 is one. You said there were several "haters" (i.e. people you have theological disagreements with). Who are the others?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
14 Feb 18

Originally posted by @fmf
Ok so you think Rajk999 is one. You said there were several "haters" (i.e. people you have theological disagreements with). Who are the others?
Should I play your game and say I already answered that?

Why is it important for you to know?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
14 Feb 18

I note that you blew a gasket when I excerpted one of your posts in a reply (instead of posting the whole thing) and yet you do that consistently with me.

Not that I care; I’m just pointing out the hypocrisy.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
14 Feb 18

And I never said there were “haters” in here. I said there were “God haters.” There is a distinction. Apparently you are so much of an atheist, you can’t even write the word “God.”

And my view that there are “God haters” in here isn’t based on “theological disagreements.” It’s based on blasphemy.

F

Moves
14 Feb 18

I note that you blew a gasket when I excerpted one of your posts in a reply (instead of posting the whole thing) and yet you do that consistently with me.
I called you out for deleting 20 words from a 23 word sentence.

F

Moves
14 Feb 18
1 edit

Should I play your game and say I already answered that?
Ok, so you think Rajk999 is one. Who are the others?

F

Moves
14 Feb 18

And my view that there are “God haters” in here isn’t based on “theological disagreements.” It’s based on blasphemy.
Your accusation of "blasphemy" is a theological stance is it not?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
14 Feb 18

Ok, so you think Rajk999 is one. Who ate the others?
I never said anybody ate the others. Where’d you get that?

F

Moves
14 Feb 18

I never said anybody ate the others. Where’d you get that?
It's a typo. The world is "hate".

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
14 Feb 18

I called you out for deleting 20 words from a 23 word sentence.
Oh good grief. So I’m hopping on this merry-go-round again...

The post I excerpted appeared in its entirety directly above the excerpt, and the only part of your post I felt the need to reply to was the three words I excerpted.

But let’s argue about this for the next 20 years. Goodness knows the fate of the world hangs in the balance.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
14 Feb 18

Your accusation of "blasphemy" is a theological stance is it not?
Not really.

In fact, not at all.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
14 Feb 18

It's a typo. The world is "hate".
Wrong. The word was “are.”

F

Moves
14 Feb 18

Not really.

In fact, not at all.
Can you explain how an accusation of "blasphemy" can somehow be made without it being a theological stance?

F

Moves
14 Feb 18
1 edit

The post I excerpted appeared in its entirety directly above the excerpt, and the only part of your post I felt the need to reply to was the three words I excerpted.
You are lying. Top of page 4 on Thread 175846.