Religion in Schools

Religion in Schools

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

N

Moves
19 Sep 05

Jesus come to earth for sinners. He came to open the door to Gods Heart. He did not come to bring piece on earth.

If we dont teach our children about Jesus Christ, dont expect them to suddenly believe u never talked to them about. I think teaching children about Christianity is good. If the school doesnt, my child will do home school, just like that.

I will not ever, ever let my children learn about some dead wanna be gods.

Just before ppl die, like Hitler did, is asking God: "Please God, help me! :'( ." A hard man, no fear of death, no fear of God or man suddenly is crying like baby, desperately in need of Gods helping hand and then expects Gods mercy! We will never know where Hitler is today, in heaven or hell.

God knows the answer!

Algernon, alot of ppl ignores questions, cause they cant face the truth. The true thing in life is that ppl are scared of death and wants to live all of it here on earth. The only change God must have anything to do in their lives, is when they die and must go to heaven...(Still dreaming 🙂 )

f
Bruno's Ghost

In a hot place

Moves
19 Sep 05

Originally posted by RBHILL
Jesus Died for all sins, did he or did he not?
He did not!
He died because he spoke what Paul's philosophical brothers called "blasphemy".
Tell me where did Christ say : " I'm dying for your sins" or anything remotely like that.

f
Bruno's Ghost

In a hot place

Moves
19 Sep 05

Originally posted by Nicolaas
Jesus come to earth for sinners. He came to open the door to Gods Heart. He did not come to bring piece on earth.

If we dont teach our children about Jesus Christ, dont expect them to suddenly believe u never talked to them about. I think teaching children about Christianity is good. If the school doesnt, my child will do home school, just like that.

...[text shortened]... ave anything to do in their lives, is when they die and must go to heaven...(Still dreaming 🙂 )
If Hitler is in heaven, God can shut the gate and send me straight to hell.
Some things cannot be forgiven not even by God the Father or the Spirit would leave Him again.

N

Moves
19 Sep 05

Originally posted by frogstomp
If Hitler is in heaven, God can shut the gate and send me straight to hell.
Some things cannot be forgiven not even by God the Father or the Spirit would leave Him again.
Do u know what u r talking about?

R
Acts 13:48

California

Moves
20 Sep 05

He did not!
He died because he spoke what Paul's philosophical brothers called "blasphemy".
Tell me where did Christ say : " I'm dying for your sins" or anything remotely like that.
Matthew 9:13 - Go and learn what this means, 'I desire mercy, and not sacrifice.' For I came not to call the righteous, but sinners."

Mark 2:17 - And when Jesus heard it, he said to them, "Those who are well have no need of a physician, but those who are sick; I came not to call the righteous, but sinners."

Luke 5:32 - I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance."

f
Bruno's Ghost

In a hot place

Moves
20 Sep 05

Do u know what u r talking about?
far more than you will ever know

f
Bruno's Ghost

In a hot place

Moves
20 Sep 05

Matthew 9:13 - Go and learn what this means, 'I desire mercy, and not sacrifice.' For I came not to call the righteous, but sinners."

Mark 2:17 - And when Jesus heard it, he said to them, "Those who are well have no need of a physician, but those who are sick; I came not to call the righteous, but sinners."

Luke 5:32 - I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance."
if it's the case that Hitler is why Christ came , then he can keep salvation.

listen up RB , stay at the level of the spirit that you're at , but realize others are more in the spirit than you are. The spirit had recoiled from his carcass long before may of '45.

N

Moves
21 Sep 05

far more than you will ever know
In saying that God can as well open the gates to hell for you if hitler is in heaven, it means that you do believe in God, Heaven and hell.

*thinking out load that he actually doesnt know what he is talking about

R
Acts 13:48

California

Moves
21 Sep 05

if it's the case that Hitler is why Christ came , then he can keep salvation.

listen up RB , stay at the level of the spirit that you're at , but realize others are more in the spirit than you are. The spirit had recoiled from his carcass long before may of '45.
People always what justice done most of the time right?

If you want God to give you justice he will, but what you should be doings is saying to God give me murcy.

God lets people into heaven by his grace.

And I myself would like God to save everyone but I know that it wont happen. 🙁

But Hitler had every chance of hearing God's message as everyone else did. So he could be saved but I truly doubt it. He probably would have rejected the message of salvation.

Your Eminence

Scunthorpe

Moves
21 Sep 05

People always what justice done most of the time right?

If you want God to give you justice he will, but what you should be doings is saying to God give me murcy.

God lets people into heaven by his grace.

And I myself would like God to save everyone but I know that it wont happen. 🙁

But Hitler had every chance of hearing God's message as everyo ...[text shortened]... could be saved but I truly doubt it. He probably would have rejected the message of salvation.
Screw all of this RB , where are the football picks ? (The one thing you do on this site that's socially redeeming , and you're sleeping at the wheel .)

f
Bruno's Ghost

In a hot place

Moves
21 Sep 05

In saying that God can as well open the gates to hell for you if hitler is in heaven, it means that you do believe in God, Heaven and hell.

*thinking out load that he actually doesnt know what he is talking about
You have zero understanding of the word.and I fear even less understanding of the Spirit .
You have much to learn.

Your Eminence

Scunthorpe

Moves
22 Sep 05

Originally posted by Moldy Crow
Screw all of this RB , where are the football picks ? (The one thing you do on this site that's socially redeeming , and you're sleeping at the wheel .)
Common RB's , 4 games . You know you want to .