1. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    12 Sep '05 02:08
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    I did see one.
    Only a boss lady who stud around and supervised.
    But see didn't say anything, see was kind of over weight herself.
    Whoa! I wish I could have been there. What would you do if she came up to you and said, "RB, take out your tape measure and measure your penis for me. My vagina needs exact measurements."
  2. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    12 Sep '05 02:29
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    I am sure that people who have left a faith are a more reliable source of that faith's belief systems then the websites made by the organizations themselves.
    Yes I am sure they are to and you need to be careful of some sites to.
    People are more reliable because they have been a part of it.
  3. Standard memberRBHILL
    California
    Moves
    12 Sep '05 02:30
    Originally posted by XanthosNZ
    I used to pray every night for the English language. I've given up now as you are still butchering it.

Perhaps schools should spend less time teaching things they have no business teaching and learn to teach the damn basics. That way we get less children who leave school still not knowing the difference between there and their.
    That is why you bring in the Reachers of that religion smart on.

And you are a Racist for only wanting one language.
  4. Standard memberRBHILL
    California
    Moves
    12 Sep '05 02:311 edit
    Originally posted by kirksey957
    Whoa! I wish I could have been there. What would you do if she came up to you and said, "RB, take out your tape measure and measure your penis for me. My vagina needs exact measurements."
    I would sue her.

hint hint because I am from the sue happy state not the Golden State.
  5. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    12 Sep '05 02:32

Do you think the Old Testament God was a racist?
  6. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    12 Sep '05 02:35
    Yes I am sure they are to and you need to be careful of some sites to.
    People are more reliable because they have been a part of it.
    So Telerion is a better source of information about Born Again Christians than you are as he no longer believes in it??
  7. Standard memberUmbrageOfSnow
    All Bark, No Bite
    Playing percussion
    Moves
    12 Sep '05 02:45
    Originally posted by XanthosNZ
    I used to pray every night for the English language. I've given up now as you are still butchering it.

Perhaps schools should spend less time teaching things they have no business teaching and learn to teach the damn basics. That way we get less children who leave school still not knowing the difference between there and their.
    They're they're Xanthos, it'll be all write.
  8. Standard memberRBHILL
    California
    Moves
    12 Sep '05 06:26
    So Telerion is a better source of information about Born Again Christians than you are as he no longer believes in it??
    A Mormon who became a Born Again Christian Says that they believe that they will be God's someday.

A JW said that they believe that Jesus is not part of a Trinity nor is Jesus God.
  9. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    12 Sep '05 06:261 edit
    That is why you bring in the Reachers of that religion smart on.

What has race got to do with language? Where did I say I only want one language? Sure I'd love to be able to speak a second or third language. I can't. However I can speak one. Sometimes I wonder if you can even honestly claim that.

What the hell is your first sentence even supposed to mean?
  10. Standard memberRBHILL
    California
    Moves
    12 Sep '05 06:27
    I will let you believe what lies you want.

I know that I am blessed and saved and am going to Heaven. And Prasie God for that gift of Salvation that he has given me.
  11. London
    Moves
    12 Sep '05 09:19
    I was talking with my girlfriend about religion in schools saying that in High School all the seniors should have to go to the gym once a week and learn of a different religion even atheism. And there they can choose for them selves and not there parents.

My sister in-law is a teacher and a freshmen girl who is a Mormon came up to her and asked her if she ...[text shortened]... with them the next day. So all you Christians out there pray for this girl her name is sephine.
    Isn't it ironic that you ask Christians to pray for your friend but criticise Catholics for doing the same thing?
  12. Cosmos
    Moves
    12 Sep '05 11:38
    I will let you believe what lies you want.

I know that I am blessed and saved and am going to Heaven. And Prasie God for that gift of Salvation that he has given me.
    "I know that I am blessed and saved and am going to Heaven. And Prasie God for that gift of Salvation that he has given me."

Smug git.
  13. London
    Moves
    12 Sep '05 11:581 edit
    I think Mormons and Jehovah's Witnesses would find it as offensive for you to refuse to recognize them as Christians as Roman Catholics should be by RBHill's ignorant views regarding Catholicism.

EDIT: This link is a response to the claim that Mormons aren't Christians. http://www.lightplanet.com/mormons/

EDIT2: Here is a site with the summary o ...[text shortened]... w-media.org/beliefs/trueworship.htm. Please tell me what here is not "Christian" in your view.
    I think Mormons and Jehovah's Witnesses would find it as offensive for you to refuse to recognize them as Christians as Roman Catholics should be by RBHill's ignorant views regarding Catholicism.

EDIT: This link is a response to the claim that Mormons aren't Christians. http://www.lightplanet.com/mormons/

I'm sure they would find it offensive. I know we have yet to conclude on a normative definition/test for who is a Christian and who is not, but in the meanwhile, a straightforward comparison of Christian beliefs vs. Mormon beliefs from a neutral source can be found here:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/religion/religions/mormon/beliefs/christians/christian2.shtml

Incidentally, RBHill is right - Mormons believe that at least some Mormons will be gods some day.

EDIT: I'll start a new thread on the subject when I get home.
  14. Joined
    20 Aug '03
    Moves
    12 Sep '05 12:08
    Has any Christian read The Da Vinci Code?

as i would like to know if there are any Christians converted to Heretic?

FF
  15. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    12 Sep '05 14:47
    Originally posted by lucifershammer
    [b]I think Mormons and Jehovah's Witnesses would find it as offensive for you to refuse to recognize them as Christians as Roman Catholics should be by RBHill's ignorant views regarding Catholicism.

I'm sure they would find it o ...[text shortened]... Mormons will be gods some day.

EDIT: I'll start a new thread on the subject when I get home.[/b]
    The fact that articles of their dogma vary from some amorphous definition of "mainstream Christianity" in a BBC website, does not make them non-Christians. They believe in the divinity of Christ and the truth of his teachings, so I would say they are Christians whatever the doctrinal differences. A minority of Christians believe in pre-destination, so are Calvinists "non-Christians"? The main complaint seems to be that they don't believe in the ridiculous Trinity notion engrafted onto Christianity hundreds of years after Christ. This is hardly enough to label them "non-Christians".

You and RBHILL are using the term "Gods" in the popular way when the Mormons seem to be using it in a specialized way meaning that a certain few will have a more favored place in Heaven i.e. hanging out with God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit. Since they are not claiming that these few will be equal to "God", the simplistic way you and RBHILL are presenting their faith to discredit it is worthy of contempt.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree