1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    14 May '17 12:30
    Originally posted by dj2becker
    If I was being different it would have been with the intention to deceive, that is the point. I was still the same person asking the same questions I always do having reverted back to an old account and no longer using the new one. And not pretending I was someone else like you probably do when you use your other accounts. 😉
    Well I suppose that's as truthful as you are going to get, I.e.
    "I'm not being dishonest because I'm still that same twit I was beforehand".

No wonder you keep changing your identies. I've asked you in another thread who you were between certain dates when you were not posting as either Becker nor FMJ. Does your newfound honesty extended to responding to that post and telling us your other identities?
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    14 May '17 12:31
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    We do however have to remember sir that when he speaks, he speaks with absolute truth.
    The absolute, universal, evidential, I'm not being dishonest...truth.
  3. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    14 May '17 12:36
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Well I suppose that's as truthful as you are going to get, I.e.
    "I'm not being dishonest because I'm still that same twit I was beforehand".

No wonder you keep changing your identies. I've asked you in another thread who you were between certain dates when you were not posting as either Becker nor FMJ. Does your newfound honesty extended to responding to that post and telling us your other identities?
    Unlike yourself I have only used this account and Fetchmyjunk, and not ever at the same time. I took an extended break from these forums and came back with a new username.
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    14 May '17 12:371 edit
    I have only used this account and Fetchmyjunk, and not ever at the same time. I took an extended break from these forums and came back with a new username.
    I don't believe you.
  5. Cape Town
    Moves
    14 May '17 12:38
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    But is this really the case?! As an atheist I obviously don't belief in either, but have read many accounts of people remembering details from previous lives that are difficult to explain or dismiss. Are these accounts really 'inferior evidence' to the accounts of the Resurrection, found only in the Gospels?
    I would say there is some evidence for reincarnation, but not enough to make me believe it is fact as other explanations are more reasonable at this time. There is almost no reasonable evidence for the resurrection (this is not to say that a Christian cannot believe it, but that is not evidence based belief).

What I find interesting about the Gospel accounts is how Christians generally don't want to discuss the fact that Jesus' was not the only resurrection described therein.
  6. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    14 May '17 12:39
    I don't believe you.
    Ah so now you are contradicting yourself by saying I am capable of pretending to be someone else?
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    14 May '17 12:40
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    What I find interesting about the Gospel accounts is how Christians generally don't want to discuss the fact that Jesus' was not the only resurrection described therein.
    I've not noticed that behaviour, why do you think it is?
  8. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    14 May '17 12:411 edit
    [b]I would say there is some evidence for reincarnation, but not enough to make me believe it is fact as other explanations are more reasonable at this time. There is almost no reasonable evidence for the resurrection (this is not to say that a Christian cannot believe it, but that is not evidence based belief).
    Yes, I have to agree with this.
  9. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    14 May '17 12:43
    I would say there is some evidence for reincarnation, but not enough to make me believe it is fact as other explanations are more reasonable at this time. There is almost no reasonable evidence for the resurrection (this is not to say that a Christian cannot believe it, but that is not evidence based belief).

What I find interesting about the Gospel ac ...[text shortened]... ally don't want to discuss the fact that Jesus' was not the only resurrection described therein.
    So in your opinion what would be reasonable evidence of the resurrection?
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    14 May '17 12:442 edits
    Ah so now you are contradicting yourself by saying I am capable of pretending to be someone else?
    Please stop being silly. I said you are a one dimensional twit who is incapable of using a different style. You're an irritating, boring individual who brings absolutely no value to this forum whatsoever, except perhaps for this controversy over your honestly and integrity.

But to be perfectly frank with you, if there was more going on in the forum I would be as likely to engage with you intellectually, as I would to be cross the road and piss on your head if your hair was on fire.
  11. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    14 May '17 12:48
    Please stop being silly. I said you are a one dimensional twit who is incapable of using a different style. You're an irritating, boring individual who brings absolutely no value to this forum whatsoever, except perhaps for this controversy over your honestly and integrity.

But to be perfectly frank with you, if there was more going on in the forum ...[text shortened]... you intellectually, as I would to cross the road and piss on your head if your hair was on fire.
    Why then would you claim that I am using other accounts but can't tell me which ones? Or do you just like to contradict yourself?
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    14 May '17 12:511 edit
    Why then would you claim that I am using other accounts but can't tell me which ones? Or do you just like to contradict yourself?
    There are dickheads like you thoughout the database, are you suggesting I research all their posts to see if I can find one or more of them who posts like you?
  13. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    14 May '17 12:54
    There are dickheads like you thoughtout the database, are you suggesting I research all their posts to see if I can find one or more of them who posts like you?
    It seems everyone who does not grovel at FMFs feet is your enemy. No surprise there.
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    14 May '17 13:14
    It seems everyone who does not grovel at FMFs feet is your enemy. No surprise there.
    Can you name one poster here who "grovels at FMF's feet"?
  15. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    14 May '17 13:201 edit

What do you do with the exceptions to this general rule ? I know many Christians who would readily discuss the other resurrections recorded in the Gospels.

Let me guess. You won't discuss it with me, an exception to your "interesting" general rule, because I behave SO badly here and won't apologize for some offense you insist I have against you.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree