1. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    02 Jan '18 12:363 edits
    FMF,

Are you a better Atheist than sonhouse?
    How about wolfgang?
    How about Ghost-of-a-duke ??

its terribly significant that we be able to place you on a good, better, best scale of some sort, terribly significant.
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    02 Jan '18 12:501 edit
    Originally posted by @sonship
    FMF,

Are you a better Atheist than sonhouse?
    How about wolfgang?
    How about Ghost-of-a-duke ??
    You and Rajk999 are both Christians. You have called him an "idiot" and you have given him a 'fail grade' for his take on Christian ideology. There is no commonality like this that I possess with the people you mentioned. So, the question stands, do you see yourself as a better Christian than Rajk999 or are you both the same to your way of thinking?
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    02 Jan '18 12:52
    its terribly significant that we be able to place you on a good, better, best scale of some sort, terribly significant.
    You gave Rajk999 an "F-" for his Christian theology. Is that "F-" you gave him not on a "good, better, best scale of some sort"?
  4. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    02 Jan '18 13:37
    Where in these words do you explicitly see me write that God died?

Christ, the Firstborn Son in resurrection. Christ is the beginning of the new creation of God coming out of God's death destroying victory in resurrection.

I wrote of [b]"Christ ... coming out of God's death destroying victory in resurrection."

No apologies. [/b]
    To be fair, what Rajk probably missed was that there should have been a dash between "death" and "destroying". "Death-destroying" instead of "death destroying" would have been way more clear.
  5. PenTesting
    Moves
    02 Jan '18 14:251 edit
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    To be fair, what Rajk probably missed was that there should have been a dash between "death" and "destroying". "Death-destroying" instead of "death destroying" would have been way more clear.
    Even when you can see what Im getting at and clearly you agree, you still cannot say it correctly.

I have missed nothing. Sonship lacks the ability to write and understand the English Language.
    Had he quoted the Bible verbatim he would avoid his language failings, but he, being an arrogant dick, thinks he can explain stuff and in attempting to do that he constantly misleads gullible people.
  6. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    03 Jan '18 08:16
    Originally posted by @rajk999
    Even when you can see what Im getting at and clearly you agree, you still cannot say it correctly.

I have missed nothing. Sonship lacks the ability to write and understand the English Language.
    Had he quoted the Bible verbatim he would avoid his language failings, but he, being an arrogant dick, thinks he can explain stuff and in attempting to do that he constantly misleads gullible people.
    You are being used by demons to discourage Christians from calling on the name of the Lord Jesus with heart and mouth.
  7. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    03 Jan '18 08:19
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    Maybe. But he is eager to misunderstand.
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    03 Jan '18 08:29
    You are being used by demons to discourage Christians from calling on the name of the Lord Jesus with heart and mouth.
    Rajk999 is "being used by demons"? Are there any other Christian posters on this forum apart from Rajk999 who you believe are "being used by demons"?
  9. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    03 Jan '18 13:005 edits
    Originally posted by @rajk999

Remember Rajk999,
    Christians are not called on to focus on specific sins of others. The prime directive from Christ is to teach others about how to live righteously and to follow after good works.

- Rajk999

So then why do you oppose -
    praising verbally to contact Christ,
    thanking verbally to contact Christ,
    confessing verbally to contact Christ,
    praying verbally to contact Christ,
    calling verbally to contact Christ,
    speaking verbally to contact Christ all as vain "mouth worship" ?

There seems to be demonic activity to resist believers to call on the Lord Jesus.

being an arrogant dick, thinks he can explain stuff and in attempting to do that he constantly misleads gullible people.

The Apostle Paul encouraged Timothy to be with those who call on the name of the Lord to flee unrighteousness. That includes the filthy speaking you publicly display here as fleshy outburst.

"But flee youthful lusts, and pursue righteousness, faith, love, peace with those who call on the Lord out of a pure heart." (1 Timothy 2:22)

Are you charging Paul also with taking advantage of gullible people? ... frothing at the mouth with filthy terms from the street as you do.

Your commitment to the prime directive is overshadowed by your continued opposition to using the whole being, including the mouth to enter into the experience of the Holy Spirit and to walk by the Spirit.
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    03 Jan '18 14:14
    Originally posted by @fmf
    Rajk999 is "being used by demons"? Are there any other Christian posters on this forum apart from Rajk999 who you believe are "being used by demons"?
    I bet I'm in there
  11. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    03 Jan '18 14:181 edit
    Originally posted by @sonship to Rajk999
    There seems to be demonic activity to resist believers to call on the Lord Jesus.
    Which other Christians here are involved in this "demonic activity" you speak of? Are you a better Christian than them?
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    03 Jan '18 14:302 edits

The Apostle Paul encouraged Timothy to be with those who call on the name of the Lord to flee unrighteousness. That includes the filthy speaking you (Rajk999) publicly display here as fleshy outburst. (calling sonship a "dick"😉
    You are such an appalling hypocrite.

What is worse, calling someone a "dick" or pronouncing another Christian to be "demon influenced" because they hold a different opinion to you. How dare you say such a vile thing about another Christian! You should be ashamed of yourself.

If you don't like being called names then just deal with it directly instead of making horrible spiritual claims about the person. It's just a piece of slightly coarse language ffs! nothing more.

I have little or no time for many of the Christians on this forum; some nasty pieces of work imho.
  13. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    03 Jan '18 16:19
    Is it just me or is sonship totally misrepresenting what Rajk999 actually criticizes him for in the matter of mouth worship v Jesus' instructions for action?
  14. PenTesting
    Moves
    03 Jan '18 16:57
    Originally posted by @fmf
    Is it just me or is sonship totally misrepresenting what Rajk999 actually criticizes him for in the matter of mouth worship v Jesus' instructions for action?
    He just pretends that he does not understand.
    Thats the reason why I call him deceitful.
  15. PenTesting
    Moves
    03 Jan '18 17:37
    [i] - Rajk999

So then why do you oppose -
    praising verbally to contact Christ,
    thanking verbally to contact Christ,
    confessing verbally to contact Christ,
    praying verbally to contact Christ,
    calling verbally to contact Christ,
    speaking verbally to contact Christ all as vain "mouth worship" ?

There seems to be demonic activity to resist believers to call on the Lord Jesus. [/b]
    I do not oppose those things and neither did Christ. Jesus opposed those things if they are done to the exclusion of following his commandments, as you are very well aware.

As for your expression 'demonic' it clearly applies to your teaching as it is contrary to the teachings of Christ.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree