1. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    05 Jan '18 10:312 edits
    Originally posted by @rajk999
    I do not oppose those things and neither did Christ. Jesus opposed those things if they are done to the exclusion of following his commandments, as you are very well aware.

As for your expression 'demonic' it clearly applies to your teaching as it is contrary to the teachings of Christ.
    You don't believe in regeneration as it is taught in the New Testament. You call it "bull".

So you have not heeded the basic command like word of Jesus that you must be born again ... ie. regenerated.

All your talk of obeying the commands of Jesus is nullified in your refusal to heed His word that you must be reborn - regenerated.

I already know your argument based on the use of the similar word in Matthew 19:28. We've been over that argument. It doesn't work for the anti-born again legalist.

I think you are or are mightily acting the part of a false brother in Christ. Paul was sometimes plagued by dangers from false Christian brothers.

" ... in dangers of rivers, in dangers of robbers, in dangers from my race, in dangers from the Gentiles, in dangers in the city, in dangers in the wilderness, in dangers in the sea, in dangers among FALSE BROTHERS." ( 2 Cor. 11:26)

My emphasis is not on personal danger ( for those eager to jump on that ) but on the falseness of "false brothers."
  2. PenTesting
    Moves
    05 Jan '18 11:03
    Originally posted by @sonship
    You don't believe in [b]regeneration as it is taught in the New Testament. You call it "bull".

So you have not heeded the basic command like word of Jesus that you must be born again ... ie. regenerated.

All your talk of obeying the commands of Jesus is nullified in your refusal to heed His word that you must be reborn - regenerated.

I ...[text shortened]... nger ( for those eager to jump on that ) but on the falseness of "false brothers."[/b]
    I believe what Jesus Christ preached about the regeneration. I dont believe your deluded nonsensical twisted version. Jesus said:

And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel. And every one that hath forsaken houses, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my name's sake, shall receive an hundredfold, and shall inherit everlasting life. But many that are first shall be last; and the last shall be first. (Matthew 19:28-30 KJV)

The regeneration takes place AT THE RETURN OF CHRIST.

Next to further reinforce what he said Jesus continues:

Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God. That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again. The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit. (John 3:5-8 KJV)

The key points here:
    1. Man must be born of water - baptised
    2. Man must be born of the Spirit - regenerated
    before he can enter the Kingdom of God.

Process #2 is done by God, at the return of Christ only, and only then is man converted to a spirit being that can move like the wind.

You dont understand what regeneration is because your version is certainly not what Jesus preached. Christians who think they are regenerated now are all deluded fools.
  3. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    06 Jan '18 04:263 edits
    And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel. And every one that hath forsaken houses, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my name's sake, shall receive an hundredfold, and shall inherit everlasting life. But many that are first shall be last; and the last shall be first. (Matthew 19:28-30 KJV)

The regeneration or restoration of the earth takes place because the sons of God are manifested. They do not become sons at that time. They are manifested as sons at that time.

During the church age the regenerated ARE sons of God through faith in Christ Jesus already.

" For you are all sons of God through faith in Christ Jesus." (Galatians 3:26)

Not waiting to become sons when Jesus returns.
    But they are sons of God now during the age of grace.

The sons are manifested as sons by the transfiguration of the body at that time in the future. And then that ushers in the restoration, the freeing of the creation which groans for liberation.

"For the anxious watching of the creation eagerly awaits the revelation of the sons of God.

For the creation was made subject to vanity not of its own will, but because of Him who subjected it.

In hope that the creation itself will also be freed from the slavery of corruption into the freedom of the glory of the children of God. ...

... but we ourselves also who have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan in ourselves, eagerly awaiting sonship, the redemption of our body." (See Romans 8:19-23)

So the regeneration of nature, or the restoration of nature in the millennium hinges on the manifestation of the already re-born sons of God by the transfiguration of their bodies, called "the redemption of our body."

In the church life the born again are already sons of God in their reborn spirit.

"For you are all [NOW] sons of God through faith in Christ Jesus.

For as many of you as were baptized into Christ have put on Christ." ( Gal. 3:26,27)

Your twisting is deluded and postponing regeneration for Christians to a future age.

Sons of God will be manifested outwardly by the transfiguration of the physical body to the body of His glory.
  4. PenTesting
    Moves
    06 Jan '18 13:50
    [quote] And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel. And every one that hath forsaken houses, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lan ...[text shortened]... ll be manifested outwardly by the transfiguration of the physical body to the body of His glory.
    Of course you are regenerated ... lol 😀
  5. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    06 Jan '18 14:161 edit
    Of course you are regenerated ... lol 😀
    Your understanding of the New Testament only lies on the surface of the skin.

Your interpretations are limited to the physical.
    No wonder you're without a clue to true spirituality.
  6. PenTesting
    Moves
    06 Jan '18 14:17
    Your understanding of the New Testament only lies on the surface of the skin.
    Ok Mr Regenerated.. 🙂
  7. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    06 Jan '18 14:32
    I believe what Jesus Christ preached about the regeneration. I dont believe your deluded nonsensical twisted version. Jesus said:

[i]And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes ...[text shortened]... ly not what Jesus preached. Christians who think they are regenerated now are all deluded fools.
    You use trees to hide the forest.
  8. PenTesting
    Moves
    06 Jan '18 16:301 edit
    Originally posted by @freakykbh
    You use trees to hide the forest.
    You are full of BS. I have called you out on dozens of ridiculous statements and you run like coward. Make a worthwhile comment or shut up.
  9. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    06 Jan '18 16:55
    You are full of BS. I have called you out on dozens of ridiculous statements and you run like coward. Make a worthwhile comment or shut up.
    It seems you only have ad hominems in your armory.
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    06 Jan '18 17:17
    Originally posted by @dj2becker
    It seems you only have ad hominems in your armory.
    What about the thousands and thousands of posts with scripural references he's posted? He "only has ad hominems"?
  11. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    06 Jan '18 19:231 edit
    Originally posted by @fmf
    What about the thousands and thousands of posts with scripural references he's posted? He "only has ad hominems"?
    As soon as he is questioned on his interpretation of those scriptural references he tends to respond with ad hominems. How many examples would you like me to quote on this thread alone?
  12. PenTesting
    Moves
    06 Jan '18 20:01
    Originally posted by @dj2becker
    As soon as he is questioned on his interpretation of those scriptural references he tends to respond with ad hominems. How many examples would you like me to quote on this thread alone?
    Actually here is how it goes:

You question
    I answer
    You dont like what Jesus said so you fabricate something not in the bible
    Then I call you a moron for doing that.
  13. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    09 Jan '18 08:432 edits
    Regeneration of believers has to take place before Christ returns. And here are some reasons:

1.) Christ must be planted and growing within the Christians during the church age.

"I planted, Apollos watered, but God caused to growth." ( 1 Cor. 3:7)

The apostles planted the new life and watered the new life. God causes the new life to grow. This is during the age of grace.

2.) Christ is being formed in the Christians, taking shape, and filling the normal believers during the church age.
    "My children, with whom I travail again in birth until Christ be formed in you." (Gal. 4:19)

Christ wants to return finding overcoming Christians in whom He has been formed. So He must be begotten in them during the church age via their regeneration.

3.) The "seed" of God's life in Christ is planted in the believers in the church age.
    "Everyone who has been begotten of God does not practice sin, because His seed abides in him; and he cannot sin, because he has been begotten of God." (1 John 3:9)

The Christian must mature to learn to live by the sin overcoming new life in the church age. John does not mean to wait until the millennium to learn to live by the sin overcoming divine seed.
    4.) The Christians are in the church age "partakers of the divine nature".
    "Through which He has granted to us precious and exceedingly great promises that through these you might become partakers of the divine nature having escaped the corruption that is in the world by lust." (2 Pet. 1:4)

This should be the normal Christian life in the age of grace. Peter does not postpone such escaping only to the next age.

These are just four proofs that receiving the new life and its benefits is expected in the church age. It is foolish to relegate regeneration only to the millennial kingdom.

This has to be true even though the millennial kingdom is called "the restoration" or "the regeneration".
  14. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    09 Jan '18 09:05

You dont like what Jesus said so you fabricate something not in the bible
    Then I call you a moron for doing that.[/b]
    Some more reasons why regeneration has to take place in Christians before the millennium.

5.) The second coming of Christ is taught as a HARVEST of the growth of life as a climax. Therefore the new life has had to have been planted in the church age.
    "And He said, So is the kingdom of God, as if a man cast seed on the earth, and sleeps and rises night and day and the seed sprouts and lengthens - how, he does not know.

The earth bears fruit by itself: first a blade, then an ear, then full grain in the ear. But when the fruit is ripe, immediately he sends forth the sickle, because the harvest has come." (Mark 4:26-29)

Christ comes back to ripe a harvest of the matured and ripened life that He planted during the church age.

6.) Christ is in the believers as "the hope of glory" during the church age. Therefore He must have been imparted into them as new life before the millennium.
    "To whom God willed to make known what are the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles, which is Christ in you, the hope of glory." (Col. 1:27)

The inward living hope will be outwardly manifested in splendor to the cooperative overcoming believers.

7.)
    Christ is ALREADY in the Christians as their divine life before His second coming is manifested.
    "When Christ our life is manifested, then you also will be manifested with Him in glory." (3:4)

He is in the church age "our life" if we have received Jesus Christ.
  15. PenTesting
    Moves
    09 Jan '18 10:46
    Regeneration of believers has to take place before Christ returns. And here are some reasons:

[b]1.)
    Christ must be planted and growing within the Christians during the church age.

"I planted, Apollos watered, but God caused to growth." ( 1 Cor. 3:7)

The apostles planted the new life and watered the new lif ...[text shortened]... n though the millennial kingdom is called "the restoration" or "the regeneration".[/b]
    Regeneration of believers has to take place AFTER Christ returns. And here is ONE reason:

JESUS SAID SO.

So you can rant and rave all you like.
    You are just another false preacher full of hot air and BS.

:

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree