Originally posted by RJHinds
    Stop trolling.
    Impossible.
  3. Joined
    26 Feb '09
    Moves
    24 Sep '14 06:501 edit
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    I say it is the cult members who have allowed the devils influence into their thinking. I am not a cult member.
    Was Peter then a cult member? No! Yet this, with Peter, should show us that we are all susceptible to the influence of the devil. Remember, the devil will tell 90% truth and 10% lie, just to get you to pull away from God for a second.

The devil knows how much God loves us. And he is very jealous. He will do anything to separate us from God.
  4. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    24 Sep '14 08:15
    Originally posted by Pudgenik
    Was Peter then a cult member? No! Yet this, with Peter, should show us that we are all susceptible to the influence of the devil. Remember, the devil will tell 90% truth and 10% lie, just to get you to pull away from God for a second.

The devil knows how much God loves us. And he is very jealous. He will do anything to separate us from God.
    God is jealous. The devil is just evil and a liar who invent the lie of evilution and caused devilution.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree